VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I just downloaded the demo from Steam and its cool the demo picked up my save games and achievements etc. I realised I have one achievement I haven't done. Its the Kaija ch1 achievement (second one along), any ideas how I get that one?

Reactions: Leongen43

Ceolag

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
I just downloaded the demo from Steam and its cool the demo picked up my save games and achievements etc. I realised I have one achievement I haven't done. Its the Kaija ch1 achievement (second one along), any ideas how I get that one?
Save games (and achievements for the full version) are shared so no progress is lost when switching to the Steam version later.
But for the demo achievements should be disabled :unsure:

Kaija has 2 achievements in Chapter 1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Save games (and achievements for the full version) are shared so no progress is lost when switching to the Steam version later.
But for the demo achievements should be disabled :unsure:

Kaija has 2 achievements in Chapter 1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Its the max points, all good. I should have realised, I was having an old man moment or a blonde moment, one of those.

Thanks mate, appreciate it.

Reactions: Maviarab
Oct 10, 2022
That is just not fair. How am I suppose to sustain my lust for Elea and Medb when I am exposed to this?
Just to cruel Ceolag, just too cruel. :p
Before the previous update post, it was only Elea but looks like you add Medb too. That means your solution is very easy, from now on you will lust after Elea, Medb and Fiona. :LOL:Though, be careful never Kaija.;)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes