VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes
Oct 10, 2022

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Before the previous update post, it was only Elea but looks like you add Medb too. That means your solution is very easy, from now on you will lust after Elea, Medb and Fiona. :LOL:Though, be careful never Kaija.;)
Nope never Kaija, don't worry about that. Untrustworthy women are a turn off no matter how hot they may be.

Pfff.. Elea for life!
Still Number One. Medb might have magic and Fiona mystery, but Elea has the sweetheart factor.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Still Number One. Medb might have magic and Fiona mystery, but Elea has the sweetheart factor.
Calm waters are deep ;) exited what Ceolag has up in the sleeve about her backstory !
O by the way I guess Joshy92 did his magic with Medb.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I get the feeling this is going to be one of those games where I either have a hard time deciding or I can't decide on who is my favorite LI I think once we get more updates for the other girls. Tho Kaija might still have a edge over them when that happens cause I do love a LI that has history with the MC as long as they aren't a horrible person. We will see down the road after many more updates

Edit : all these pictures / renders of the girls today makes me want to replay the game forgot how good they all look.

Oct 10, 2022
I do love a LI that has history with the MC as long as they aren't a horrible person.
Oh, so you don't like Kaija? Good to know.:)

Nope never Kaija, don't worry about that. Untrustworthy women are a turn off no matter how hot they may be.
Wisdom of old age. :)

Calm waters are deep ;) exited what Ceolag has up in the sleeve about her backstory !
O by the way I guess Joshy92 did his magic with Medb.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's why she is so angry. :LOL:

Oct 10, 2022
I already forgot the first chapter. Didn't the MC stay alive because Kaija aborted her mission and ran to him to save his ass?
Only and only if you choose a certain path, if not she is sent by her cult. Also even if you choose that path, one deed does not change the fact she was lying about everything hence untrustworthy.

I do love a LI that has history with the MC as long as they aren't a horrible person.
You right I don't like Kaija I love her :) and with that im going to go bed maybe ill dream about her tonight
Hey, why don't you make up your mind? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Kaija really is a sweet soul.

Even though it's all the mc's fault that they have hit a rough patch in their relationship.
She is still trying to help him.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes