VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I dunno Joshy, I certainly like Kaija a lot. Kudos to Ceolag, he made her look quite unique, I don't remember her model in other games, or can't recognize her. She's very unusual but strangely attractive. For a while I was even worried about whether she was a trans woman. :KEK:
But about this team-[girlname] thing... I'm not sure about it. On a certain off-topic thread all the teams ganged up on me and called me a traitor for no reason, simply because I changed teams too often. :HideThePain:
It really depends on my current playthrough, and if the game is good, I will give due attention to each of the main girls that I like. One does not simply can refuse Fi route, right?
Now that you mention it, I don't think I have seen similar to her in any other game either.
Also, I can easily refuse a Fi route simply because she isn't Kaija.

I'm a hardcore Kaija lover.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: yossa999

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't know everyone.
All these other girls have secrets.

But Kaija has aways been open & honest with us.
That's part of why I trust her more.

She only forgot to mention one tiny little thing that isn't even important.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I don't know everyone.
All these other girls have secrets.

But Kaija has aways been open & honest with us.
That's part of why I trust her more.

She only forgot to mention one tiny little thing that isn't even important.
Which I put more blame on everyone else at least on the love path . As well on that path she gets bonus points for fighting against the leadership to not become our girlfriend because they ordered it as it would make things easier. but rather she only became our GF cause she actually wanted it on her terms later.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92
Oct 10, 2022
Which I put more blame on everyone else at least on the love path . As well on that path she gets bonus points for fighting against the leadership to not become our girlfriend because they ordered it as it would make things easier. but rather she only became our GF cause she actually wanted it on her terms later.
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:On her terms. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: Dude, I am not sure how you pull these jokes but I laughed so hard and it was rather tough day today. Thanks so much. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Is that true Yossa, You are simping for Kaija too? Are you as delusional as Joshy and Dessolos? Maybe we still can cure you.

Oh, I agree.
I'm sorry bro, I was tied up with friends tonight and I left you alone to battle these simp young fellas.

Us older guys who have experienced life know a bad thing when we see it. These young fellows will learn the hard way like I did.

If you can't trust them 100% run for the hills and if you can trust them 100% keep your eyes open anyway.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I dunno Joshy, I certainly like Kaija a lot. Kudos to Ceolag, he made her look quite unique, I don't remember her model in other games, or can't recognize her. She's very unusual but strangely attractive. For a while I was even worried about whether she was a trans woman. :KEK:
But about this team-[girlname] thing... I'm not sure about it. On a certain off-topic thread all the teams ganged up on me and called me a traitor for no reason, simply because I changed teams too often. :HideThePain:
It really depends on my current playthrough, and if the game is good, I will give due attention to each of the main girls that I like. One does not simply can refuse Fi route, right?
Its in all in good fun here. It doesn't matter what team you are on. We might give you shit but its not meant as mean, just fun.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Its in all in good fun here. It doesn't matter what team you are on. We might give you shit but its not meant as mean, just fun.
(y)(y)(y) Damn reaction limit is killing me.
Thanks bro, I know! This thread has suddenly become one of the most pleasant and cozy threads I follow. It must be because of the game, the characters and the people here.

Oct 10, 2022
I'm sorry bro, I was tied up with friends tonight and I left you alone to battle these simp young fellas.

Us older guys who have experienced life know a bad thing when we see it. These young fellows will learn the hard way like I did.

If you can't trust them 100% run for the hills and if you can trust them 100% keep your eyes open anyway.
Yeah seems like it. Though if they are not kids, I think I am not older than them. Late 20s for me. I definitely agree with your last statement though, always be prepared. (y)

(y)(y)(y) Damn reaction limit is killing me.
Thanks bro, I know! This thread has suddenly become one of the most pleasant and cozy threads I follow. It must be because of the game, the characters and the people here.
Feels like talking to friends, isn't it? :)

Ceolag

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
ch5_preview_15.png

Hey everyone,

It's Friday. This time for real. Time for the new dev log...

This week was characterized by changed plans.
Last week I wrote, that I'd work on animations and that it would be the last scenes before the main part of the Chapter.
Both turned out to be bullshit...
I decided to change (expand) the dialog of the current scene because the initial version just felt rushed/forced. The additional dialog came with the need for quite a few more renders.

The second change concerns the next scenes.
I decided to add an additional scene because the setup does make more sense that way.
On the positive side of things, it'll have a character from Chapter 4 in it that wasn't planned to have a role in Chapter 5.

Next week will be pretty busy with family stuff.
I'll try to squeeze in as much TNT work as possible but expect lower progress numbers for next week.

Speaking of numbers, the ones for this week are:
89 new static renders, a total of 494
1 new animation, a total of 4
216 new lines in the script file, a total of 1516

Have a nice weekend, guys.

Cheers,
Ceolag

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hey, why don't you make up your mind? ;)
and you ? ;) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ...I have such a good time teasing you with Kaija, that I was considering to ask Ceolag to render a special pic with Kaija all sexy during the tea ceremony just to...you know, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
On other matter, I'm more than pleased as an HEMA and Ancient weapons Fan to find such accurate and beautifull, swords and assets in this VN Kudos Ceolag it is each time a pleasure to play your story

Oct 10, 2022
and you ? ;) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ...I have such a good time teasing you with Kaija, that I was considering to ask Ceolag to render a special pic with Kaija all sexy during the tea ceremony just to...you know, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Oh no, not the tea and especially not the tea ceremony. Even you are not that cruel. :LOL:

On other matter, I'm more than pleased as an HEMA and Ancient weapons Fan to find such accurate and beautifull, swords and assets in this VN Kudos Ceolag it is each time a pleasure to play your story
Agreed. Especially when Linnae was teaching it to MC, I loved it. Even though I don't like that old hag.

• Haha
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie
Oct 10, 2022
View attachment 3340259

Hey everyone,

It's Friday. This time for real. Time for the new dev log...

This week was characterized by changed plans.
Last week I wrote, that I'd work on animations and that it would be the last scenes before the main part of the Chapter.
Both turned out to be bullshit...
I decided to change (expand) the dialog of the current scene because the initial version just felt rushed/forced. The additional dialog came with the need for quite a few more renders.

The second change concerns the next scenes.
I decided to add an additional scene because the setup does make more sense that way.
On the positive side of things, it'll have a character from Chapter 4 in it that wasn't planned to have a role in Chapter 5.

Next week will be pretty busy with family stuff.
I'll try to squeeze in as much TNT work as possible but expect lower progress numbers for next week.

Speaking of numbers, the ones for this week are:
89 new static renders, a total of 494
1 new animation, a total of 4
216 new lines in the script file, a total of 1516

Have a nice weekend, guys.

Cheers,
Ceolag
I need to top up my ass game, looks like Helena's ass but I can't be sure.

On side note, I like how you think. If something is bad or does not fit, you are not shying away from scraping the idea and try to make it better. Maybe this is TNT's secret why it's such an awesome game.

• Love

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Oh no, not the tea and especially not the tea ceremony. Even you are not that cruel. :LOL:

Agreed. Especially when Linnae was teaching it to MC, I loved it. Even though I don't like that old hag.
It's about old swords not Hags :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
concernig the tea, you're right I'm annoying not cruel, :ROFLMAO: anyway I'd like to teabag [insert LI name of your liking] during a threesome with [again insert name] and call it tea ceremony....

• Haha
Oct 10, 2022
anyway I'd like to teabag [insert LI name of your liking] during a threesome with [again insert name] and call it tea ceremony....
I am both offended and aroused. Also I kinda come up with an idea for tea ceremony with Kaija. Joshy lying down licking Kaija while she is getting banged by Steroid-Kevin which will result, teabagging Joshy. What do you think Joshy92 yay or nay?

concernig the tea, you're right I'm annoying not cruel,
neither cruel nor annoying, you are good sport dude. :)

It's about old swords not Hags :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, swords before hags. Sorry, didn't rhyme at all.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes