VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Ceolag

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
and you ? ;) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ...I have such a good time teasing you with Kaija, that I was considering to ask Ceolag to render a special pic with Kaija all sexy during the tea ceremony just to...you know, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
On other matter, I'm more than pleased as an HEMA and Ancient weapons Fan to find such accurate and beautifull, swords and assets in this VN Kudos Ceolag it is each time a pleasure to play your story
side fact: Linnae's demonstration is a (more or less... because DAZ) close rendition of the third play from the upper guard described by Joachim Meyer in 1570 ;)

Oh no, not the tea and especially not the tea ceremony. Even you are not that cruel. :LOL:
Maybe he's not... I am :ROFLMAO:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I am both offended and aroused. Also I kinda come up with an idea for tea ceremony with Kaija. Joshy lying down licking Kaija while she is getting banged by Steroid-Kevin which will result, teabagging Joshy. What do you think Joshy92 yay or nay?

neither cruel nor annoying, you are good sport dude. :)

Yeah, swords before hags. Sorry, didn't rhyme at all.
That's going to be a pass for me.
I don't want any balls near my face ever.

But I would let Kaija pee on me.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
side fact: Linnae's demonstration is a (more or less... because DAZ) close rendition of the third play from the upper guard described by Joachim Meyer in 1570 ;)
For those which are wondering or for those who enjoy watching
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:On her terms. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: Dude, I am not sure how you pull these jokes but I laughed so hard and it was rather tough day today. Thanks so much. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
you are welcome. I know she doesn't on the other paths but that's how I saw it on the love path. Since I dont recall it being said one or another on that path just she fought against the idea and won.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
You're just now figurin that out? Our wonderful Joshy is a perverted lunatic. :ROFLMAO:
I already knew that but still each time he manages to surprise me. Though jump from tea to pee and his recent fetish of earlicking make me wonder what he could come up with the next time.

20s? Really? I thought you were one of the older guys here. Hmmm, you are wise for your age then :LOL:
Not sure about being wise but I did my fair share of fuck ups, learned my lesson. :)

you are welcome. I know she doesn't on the other paths but that's how I saw it on the love path. Since I dont recall it being said one or another on that path just she fought against the idea and won.
Not wanna beat the dead horse all over again since animal abuse and all but she kinda mentioned, in the love path, she did not pace the relationship and it just happened. It should be at the confession at the beginning of 2nd chapter. The fundamental difference between witch path and love path, where she end up not the route because she walked the same path. In one, she ended up being in love with MC and the other, hopefully stake through her heart if she has one. :unsure:

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes