VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Only and only if you choose a certain path, if not she is sent by her cult. Also even if you choose that path, one deed does not change the fact she was lying about everything hence untrustworthy.
As long as she doesn't pull Josy out of the hat, it's fine, I can live with it. Fuck, I think I'll even accept her secret girlfriend if she agrees to a threesome.
I guess I've become too soft lately... :cautious:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
As long as she doesn't pull Josy out of the hat, it's fine, I can live with it. Fuck, I think I'll even accept her secret girlfriend if she agrees to a threesome.
I have the opposite problem when I think of Kaija.
I get too horny.

• Haha
Reactions: yossa999
Oct 10, 2022
Kaija really is a sweet soul.

Even though it's all the mc's fault that they have hit a rough patch in their relationship.
She is still trying to help him.
Fuck man, you are off the meds again. :(

She may not but you just did. :LOL:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
There is story reasons behind it it really depends on your personal point of view it nothing like that. But she clearly has a divided fan base depending on ones own personal point of view and I think the path you chosen. i've yet to play anything but the love path. But to me I trust her as I am understanding of her reasons of why she did what she did and I personally put more blame on everyone else and not her.

Not sure how my opinion will differ on the other paths. Next time I replay this game im gonna play all 3 of her paths roughly at the same time so I can have an opinion on them and not just the love path.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Nah guys its totally the mc's fault.

Women never lie or do anything bad.
They are always sweet, kind & innocent.

Kaija is a perfect example of that.

Oct 10, 2022
But she clearly has a divided fan base depending on ones own personal point of view
Nah guys its totally the mc's fault.

Kaija is a perfect example of that.
As you can see yossa999 one side is this. ;) I'm sure you'll choose wisely. :)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
This is the one time I think I might have to disagree with you Joshy ive met Vulvamort and Vulvamort 2.0 from 2 different games ( not this one) they both made it to the non simp list. but most of the time that statement is right

• Hey there
Reactions: Joshy92

Maevos

May 4, 2019
I don't think any of the main LIs can hold a candle to Linnae to be honest. That woman has class, elegance, strength, beauty and loyalty all in one package.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
This is the one time I think I might have to disagree with you Joshy ive met Vulvamort and Vulvamort 2.0 from 2 different games ( not this one) they both made it to the non simp list. but most of the time that statement is right
I have seen the term Vulvamort in multiple threads.
I have never understood what it means can you tell me bro?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
lol I love it how this thread gets active right when I was thinking of going to bed lol

I have seen the term Vulvamort in multiple threads.
I have never understood what it means can you tell me bro?
it's what Kindra from Artemis calls the MC's EX girlfriend I forgot her actual name
edit: so it's referring to a LI that is a horrible person

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
lol I love it how this thread gets active right when I was thinking of going to bed lol

it's what Kindra from Artemis calls the MC's EX girlfriend I forgot her actual name
Ahh okay thanks for the answer.
Well, Kaija certainly isn't one of those.

I do think she might secretly be an angel.
How else can we explain how perfect she is?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know one thing everyone.
If I was lucky enough to take Kaija on a romantic date.
I would do my absolute best to impress her.
The whole night will be full of romantic moments.

Things like hand holding.
Kisses on the cheek, saying I love you.

And finally, we would make sweet tender love all night.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

what no belly kisses , or belly button licks and no ear licking. I remember just a few weeks ago you were all about the ear licking

• Love
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
what no belly kisses , or belly button licks and no ear licking. I remember just a few weeks ago you were all about the ear licking
I forgot to list those things.
But yes, the date would include those.

I like the idea of licking her belly button.
But her nose & ears are definitely my focus.

Oct 10, 2022

I hope you'll take her on a romantic date. I am pretty sure one of you won't make to the end. So, win-win I guess? :LOL:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Yossa is my bro he is definitely team Kaija.
I dunno Joshy, I certainly like Kaija a lot. Kudos to Ceolag, he made her look quite unique, I don't remember her model in other games, or can't recognize her. She's very unusual but strangely attractive. For a while I was even worried about whether she was a trans woman. :KEK:
But about this team-[girlname] thing... I'm not sure about it. On a certain off-topic thread all the teams ganged up on me and called me a traitor for no reason, simply because I changed teams too often. :HideThePain:
It really depends on my current playthrough, and if the game is good, I will give due attention to each of the main girls that I like. One does not simply can refuse Fi route, right?

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes