VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Wait what? Is this the opposite day? :LOL:

Let me try,
Kaija is not entirely ba....... oh, fuck
If the latter, please remeber to hang yourself over the fence mischievous-emoji.gif
else we will not be able to find your body, in the high grass of Neverwhere, when we look for it to burry, or do you want a crematorium ??
59.gif

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
If the latter, please remeber to hang yourself over the fence View attachment 3433261
else we will not be able to find your body, in the high grass of Neverwhere, when we look for it to burry, or do you want a crematorium ??
View attachment 3433260
Should definitely be a bonfire. Viking funeral. I'll bring the marshmallows.
Sounds like an awful lot of work to me...why can't we just lean him against a tree and be on our merry way?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: xapican and motseer

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Considering how the story is going so far, I do wonder if Ceolag will try and make us all change our mind.
Think about it, just think what happens if he pulls something miraculous where we have to admit we've been wrong about Kaija.

On second though...more likely scenario is Elea is also Templar agent, and her mentioning Neverwhere to MC is just her testing MC to see where his loyalties lie. He didn't respond by trying to kill her, so he failed.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Considering how the story is going so far, I do wonder if Ceolag will try and make us all change our mind.
Think about it, just think what happens if he pulls something miraculous where we have to admit we've been wrong about Kaija.

On second though...more likely scenario is Elea is also Templar agent, and her mentioning Neverwhere to MC is just her testing MC to see where his loyalties lie. He didn't respond by trying to kill her, so he failed.
Nahhhhh.gif

Oct 10, 2022
Sounds like an awful lot of work to me...why can't we just lean him against a tree and be on our merry way?

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
I mean, at least i wanna see Mab's reaction when the MC slaps her ass :whistle:
He better be immune to magic, cause that hand is getting frozen.
Better to stick with humans, which is the reason Elea is #1.

Alternatives are:
Getting frozen (I WAS FROZEN TODAY!)
Becoming dog food
Kaija

Really, what choice is there.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes