VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
so..... UP WITH KAIJA and ill go down on her :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
I'll be fine I'll have @Joshy92 be there to hold her hand and watch while I go down on her im sure if anything were to happen he would call someone before he gets on with his cleanup duty when im done with Kaija
Right up she goes
gettyimages-959952234-612x612.jpg
And down on her you go...now i'm not kink shaming you Des, i just hope you remember that certain muscles tend to relax...so yeah, you and Joshy will have some cleaning to do :whistle:

John972

Apr 24, 2018
I mean, i really wouldn't be surprised if the templars/MC's father abducted a child, maybe from neverwhere, because she had some powers or something along the lines and than pretended it to be theirs... :whistle:
I was kinda joking that the character isn't a real-life sister. I ain't a fan of i-scenarios in AVNs. However, if a character is appealing enough, I'll just play and pretend that they are in no way related.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I was kinda joking that the character isn't a real-life sister. I ain't a fan of i-scenarios in AVNs. However, if a character is appealing enough, I'll just play and pretend that they are in no way related.
Depends for me, i like a good written incest scenario from time to time, but that ain't happen often, the good written part that is... and it's not like any game needs it, overall a good story and well written characters are the most important for me.
Jess is hot and likeable, i'd give her path a try if she were an option, but the other LI's are all good. So i honestly don't care that there is no incest in here.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
i'm kind of like Raziel_8 where incest characters need to feel like they are written good and in fact I hold those characters to a higher standard. As often times they feel added into a game to check off a box and the character feels very forced. There are only a small handful of characters I wish that were a Incest LI cause their character model is hot like Jess. But I wouldn't want them to be made as such if it means ruining the story or going against a dev's original vision for a game. but most of the time i'm not looking for the incest character if I happen to like them then okay cool ill play their path but not a tag I want or care one way or another for in my games.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Oh after years of playing I content, I find it kinda refreshing not being forced into something like that.
both Characters, the Mother and Jess are hot in my books but I'm more than happy not getting them as LI .

Oct 10, 2022
Depends for me, i like a good written incest scenario from time to time, but that ain't happen often, the good written part that is... and it's not like any game needs it, overall a good story and well written characters is the most impoertant for me.
Jess is hot and likeable, i'd give her path a try if she were an option, but the other LI's are all good. So i honestly don't care that there is no incest in here.
What do you mean by that ain't happen often? This site is filled with dead father, big dick MC, one sister who hates MC 's guts so we can have dom path, another sister that worships MC so we can have love path, also lots of female relatives comin' and goin' so MC can wet his dick. Is there a better way to write incest story?

P.S. Amnesia is optional.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
What do you mean by that ain't happen often? This site is filled with dead father, big dick MC, one sister who hates MC 's guts so we can have dom path, another sister that worships MC so we can have love path, also lots of female relatives comin' and goin' so MC can wet his dick. Is there a better way to write incest story?

P.S. Amnesia is optional.
You forget the coming home after a long time, one sister being a e-thot, a mother which gives top models a run for their money but has low self-esteem (for reasons), yoga!!! can't do without it. Then there is some creep best friend which wants the MC to steal their underwear or some crap and you want to kill him after 5min top...and extreme 'slow burn', because we can't cross the final line, that would chance the relationship with no going back, so let me suck you hon :HideThePain:

Oct 10, 2022
You forget the coming home after a long time, one sister being a e-thot, a mother which gives top models a run for their money but has low self-esteem (for reasons), yoga!!! can't do without it. Then there is some creep best friend which wants the MC to steal their underwear or some crap and you want to kill him after 5min top...and extreme 'slow burn', because we can't cross the final line, that would chance the relationship with no going back, so let me suck you hon :HideThePain:
Yeah I kinda forgot those. If everything is set now, MC can start the creep through hidden cameras and small door gaps. Oh btw, you should grind for money so MC can buy gifts to his family members, if you don't they'll treat MC like shit. Though, if you buy it you can increase their stats and they will be nice towards MC for only one scene. If you manage to accumulate enough points, they'll suddenly become the biggest slut ever lived. :D

Mar 15, 2020
i think this is the first game where i'd be okay with being the unrelated "step brother" jessica by far beats the rest. Kaija sacrifice herself because she cares so much, extra training pushing herself to protect you. lies to you and this is obviously tearign her apart. i'd blame mom/dad for not actually telling you the truth. then you got typical blonde office broad [tries to hide it but probably love a solid anal fisting from some random at the club], a red head[oh boy you'll blindly follow the red head]. if theres a red head i like its katie and bella[love of magic]. best side girl possible is kate the bartender. imo of course. well done game so far.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
*underwear falls out of pockets while watching mom doing yoga with her best friend*

Wait...you calling my sister an e-thot? That be fighting talk Raz....dat be fightin' talk!

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I think we need some.... real change so people stop to complain!

Kajia should kill MC with a nice cut while blowing him and afterwards make Kajia the MC, so we have some freedom here and no one complains about her anymore, she is so much capable then the MC!

Reactions: justin.case

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
lmfao not gonna lie even if at first I did dislike how often she gets shit on since it's seemed like more than any other LI ive seen. Now it's what I like about this thread 1/2 the time it is funny and sometimes I just check to see when the last time some said something about her.

Last edited:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
lmfao not gonna lie even if at first I did dislike how often she gets shit on since it's seemed like more than any other LI ive seen. Now it's what I like about this thread 1/2 the time it is funny and sometimes I just check to see when the last time some said something about her.
I think Kim from Yesterday's Crossroads comes close :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes