VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes
Oct 10, 2022
He better be immune to magic, cause that hand is getting frozen.
Better to stick with humans, which is the reason Elea is #1.

Alternatives are:
Getting frozen (I WAS FROZEN TODAY!)
Becoming dog food
Kaija

Really, what choice is there.
I love how we don't even need an explanation for Kaija, just her name is enough to explain how terrible she is. :LOL:

I mean, at least i wanna see Mab's reaction when the MC slaps her ass :whistle:
I am guessing it will be other way around but maybe she is closeted submissive, also cucking the king of elves sounds kinda hot.

• Haha
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I love how we don't even need an explanation for Kaija, just her name is enough to explain how terrible she is. :LOL:
Expect to Joshy92 and me to us simps we just thinks about holding her hand and other romantic stuff when her name comes up cause we forgive her :) Tho joshy wants to do more with her than me as he wants to share her and clean up with a straw

Oct 10, 2022
Expect to Joshy92 and me to us simps we just thinks about holding her hand and other romantic stuff when her name comes up cause we forgive her :) Tho joshy wants to do more with her than me as he wants to share her and clean up with a straw
Have you ever visited somewhere i belong thread, I opened a new chapter on simping. :LOL: If I keep engaging with Joshy I am sure I'll start simping to Fiona over here too. Btw, I am pretty sure Fiona's real name is not Fiona but it's in some local language starts with F.

• Haha
Reactions: Raziel_8

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Have you ever visited somewhere i belong thread, I opened a new chapter on simping. :LOL: If I keep engaging with Joshy I am sure I'll start simping to Fiona over here too. Btw, I am pretty sure Fiona's real name is not Fiona but it's in some local language starts with F.
lol I gotta read some of those post ive yet to get around to that game but new chapter on simping I'm curious now

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
He better be immune to magic, cause that hand is getting frozen.
Better to stick with humans, which is the reason Elea is #1.
I'd guess he would be really lucky if it would just be the hand and not him turning into a pin cushion.
Nah, Medb is my 1st place, not giving up on that. Just hope she doesn't have black outs when reaching an orgasm, ok maybe we a need frost protection spell :unsure:

also cucking the king of elves sounds kinda hot.
It does and he has a second queen :sneaky:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'd guess he would be really lucky if it would just be the hand and not him turning into a pin cushion.
Nah, Medb is my 1st place, not giving up on that. Just hope she doesn't have black outs when reaching an orgasm, ok maybe we a need frost protection spell :unsure:

It does and he has a second queen :sneaky:
Then I want both. :devilish:
You remember Medb isn't actually the queen right? I think it's extremely unlinkely amnything will happen with her guys.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Considering how the story is going so far, I do wonder if Ceolag will try and make us all change our mind.
Think about it, just think what happens if he pulls something miraculous where we have to admit we've been wrong about Kaija.

On second though...more likely scenario is Elea is also Templar agent, and her mentioning Neverwhere to MC is just her testing MC to see where his loyalties lie. He didn't respond by trying to kill her, so he failed.
Elea did mention that? I'm aware of Fiona hinting at it pretty obvious, and on her romance path she shadows MC from afar, as she learns that he is meeting Medb, she also evaded the "security perimeter of the Templars" and remained undetected by the Elfes as well.

Oct 10, 2022

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
I am guessing it will be other way around but maybe she is closeted submissive, also cucking the king of elves sounds kinda hot.
I actually edited that out of my previous post because I couldn't remember. Was Oberon actually mentioned (even indirectly)? Maybe it really is JUST the two queens. We are talking AVN here after all. :KEK:

As for the other unnamed Queen, following the lore, I guess that would be Titania?

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
I'm down with Mab, Medb, the other Queen too. They all work for me. Elven women are hot.
You sir, have a very refined taste in women. :)

I actually edited that out of my previous post because I couldn't remember. Was Oberon actually mentioned (even indirectly)? Maybe it really is JUST the two queens. We are talking AVN here after all. :KEK:

As for the other unnamed Queen, following the lore, I guess that would be Titania?
I have actually no idea what you are talking about. All we know, there is a king and 2 queen and we also have Medb as an ambassador and high ranking water mage who directly report to the king and queens. As far as I know we only know Queen Mab's name but the other Queen has better relations with humans according to Jason Statham.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
You sir, have a very refined taste in women. :)

I have actually no idea what you are talking about. All we know, there is a king and 2 queen and we also have Medb as an ambassador and high ranking water mage who directly report to the king and queens. As far as I know we only know Queen Mab's name but the other Queen has better relations with humans according to Jason Statham.
I don't think we will see too much elf action outside Medb. She only has one chapter to make an impression and hook up with the MC. If she is to be a genuine LI I'd like too see as much content as possible with her in the next chapter.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
As far as I know we only know Queen Mab's name but the other Queen has better relations with humans according to Jason Statham.
IIRC not better relations, just less of a temper compared to Mab, but who doesn't want to shut up Statham...i'm curious of how much of their resentment is actualy against humans (earth), just against the templars, or Neverwhere humans.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Obviously not, if Statham and his templar cult are all humans they interact with it's no wonder why they hate humans....everyone would.
There seems to have been a cold war of sorts for centuries with the Templars and Neverwhere is just a cauldron of filth. So I'm not surprised there is a lot of angst between the two species. I'm looking forward to why the MC has to be there and how he is able to thaw some elven hearts, especially Medb.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes