VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You raise some good points. I don't think the Templars and the Elves see the MC the same way
They definitely don't. They know he is not personally involved.

So I think there more to our MC then what we have seen or the MC himself knows.
I think that is very obvious from the succubus scene.

Here's a question: Why would elves kidnap grandmaster just to let him go so easily?
Sure, granted, MC saved Medb's life, so it's fair trade for them, but what was end goal in the first place?
Well you answered your first question, it was a life debt. The second is explained perfectly in the story.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Sometimes this thread makes me wishes this was a fantasy Assassin's Creed game cause it would be fun to clean house of all those templars tho id spare Kaija if she doesn't do anything stupid :). then I remember how many collectibles are in those games ... and I dont want to collect or destroy a 1000 or so things related to the templars or Neverhwere lmfao.

Oct 10, 2022
Sometimes this thread makes me wishes this was a fantasy Assassin's Creed game cause it would be fun to clean house of all those templars tho id spare Kaija if she doesn't do anything stupid :). then I remember how many collectibles are in those games ... and I dont want to collect or destroy a 1000 or so things related to the templars or Neverhwere lmfao.
Or we could play as Haytham Kenway. Best Templar in the games imo. Or MC as Altair and Kaija as Maria. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Fuck collectables, fuck dumb achievements that only your mom will be impressed with, and fuck Kaija and the templars!

Long love Queen Elea! :love:

dawlben

Jan 11, 2021
Been thinking about this on and off for awhile . I already suspect Fiona isnt a pure human nor a elf maybe half elf without the pointy ears from the first time I played. But I recalled that succubus in the alley today. Do we know much about the demons yet , I cant recall. But im kind of wondering now if it's possible she could be 1/2 demon even if she doesnt know it. I know this very unliekly and far fetched and her being related to elfs probably would make for a better storyline or just make more sense. It's just been something that's been on my mind for awhile . Cause I sorta of think her being a elf or related to the elfs elf would be too easy or feel too obvious perhaps and it's another race entirely one we havent seen yet. So only one that comes to mind to me the demons despite it being a stretch and probably making little to no sense at all.

Tho perhaps this just means I need to replay the game cause I feel like I might of missed something obvious if im second guessing if Fiona is a human
I think she might be Tuatha Dé Danann. According to some of the mythology are humans that became gods.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes