VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes
Oct 10, 2022
Guess ill have take her down and take care of her until all her wounds are healed up and she would have to stay in my bed until then. While that is happening ill brainwash her to take down the other Templars
Brainwash? It would be waste of washing material since her brain washed spotless already. ;) Also typical Templar behaviour, tell me are you one them too, that would explain great deal of things tbh.

Kaija is love.

Join us.

Be one of us.

Soon I will drug your cups of hot milk and you will all join the cult of Kaija.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Just got through Chapter 1 (had some breaks after posting my "so it begins" and set up a few different routes).

Since I'm not doing this chapter by chapter, I have no idea if I got all the accomplishments available at the time - I ended up with 10 (shots in the spoiler), but am interested in whether there's a chapter-by-chapter listing of possible achievements to compare to - searched, no luck.

And, frankly, I must have subconsciously remembered that one of the achievements (maxing out Kaija points) was entirely nonsensical as you only achieve it by NOT having a good time with your girlfriend in the morning. Dude is a Templar, not a Monk!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I got into another VN late that does achievements like this and had over 20 save versions just to try to get them, and still seemed to be missing three out of 140. Of course, I haven't played that one since its 6th chapter because they changed their RenPy engine before the 7th chapter and fucked up all my saves. I think it's on 8 or 9 now, and I dread even doing that many speed-runs (if I even can - sometimes that doesn't work when they change engines and fuck things up) to just get back to even... Would prefer to not end up in the same situation here.
On a lighter note, Imma-gonna-haveta get out some fish and buy a lemon next time I grocery shop - no, not making fish-n-chips or Dover sole (hard to get ACTUAL Dover sole outside of a specialty seafood shop in much of the US - just similar species), but a version of Sole Meuniere that the lunch scene reminded me of. I use a type of catfish that has a similar flesh to sole that is much more reasonably priced than sole or flounder, and am very much looking forward to that meal later this week. ;):cool::LOL:

Need to see if I have orzo in the pantry...asparagus or haricot vert?:unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkOs31
Oct 10, 2022
And, frankly, I must have subconsciously remembered that one of the achievements (maxing out Kaija points) was entirely nonsensical as you only achieve it by NOT having a good time with your girlfriend in the morning. Dude is a Templar, not a Monk!
Because she is not there for MC, she is there for her duty. ;) Soon you'll be joining us. :devilish:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Because she is not there for MC, she is there for her duty. ;) Soon you'll be joining us. :devilish:
Unlike the way the MC is presently acting, I'm an intelligent and thoughtful MAN and I RESPECT and UNDERSTAND the concept of duty. At the moment, MC is reacting like an impetuous teenager whose brain isn't fully formed and whose testicles still haven't dropped. I'll be playing at my own maturity level and deciding as I see fit - I like to forgive people, especially when they're sacrificing themselves for me. ;)

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Unlike the way the MC is presently acting, I'm an intelligent and thoughtful MAN and I RESPECT and UNDERSTAND the concept of duty. At the moment, MC is reacting like an impetuous teenager whose brain isn't fully formed and whose testicles still haven't dropped. I'll be playing at my own maturity level and deciding as I see fit - I like to forgive people, especially when they're sacrificing themselves for me. ;)
The Templars are the exact same. There's no good guys with those two.

Ceolag

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Well, historically speaking Templars were (had to be) Monks. :ROFLMAO:
Not the first time that has been brought up and I finally had an idea how to "fix" it (actually, Moonlight the dev of Glowing Stones had the idea...).
With the release of Chapter 5, the only trigger for the lewd scene is the door and you get a point for that scene.
So as long as you don't slap her ass, it doesn't matter which path you go, you'll end up with max point (depending on your other choices, of course) at the end.

For the Achievements:
10 for CH1, 10 for CH2, 10 for CH3, 12 for CH4
full list

Grouping them ingame seems like a good idea, though.
I'll see what I can do there for Chapter 5.

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
With the release of Chapter 5, the only trigger for the lewd scene is the door and you get a point for that scene.
So as long as you don't slap her ass, it doesn't matter which path you go, you'll end up with max point (depending on your other choices, of course) at the end.
Ehm, boss, won't that make it extremely hard to get enemy friend route with Kaija?
You do understand that means chat will soon be flooded with Pro-Kaija people?

Pain and suffering...

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes