VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes
Oct 10, 2022
Well, historically speaking Templars were (had to be) Monks. :ROFLMAO:
Not the first time that has been brought up and I finally had an idea how to "fix" it (actually, Moonlight the dev of Glowing Stones had the idea...).
With the release of Chapter 5, the only trigger for the lewd scene is the door and you get a point for that scene.
So as long as you don't slap her ass, it doesn't matter which path you go, you'll end up with max point (depending on your other choices, of course) at the end.
Does it change Kaija's attitude too? As I see it slapping her butt sets their relation status.If you slap the butt, there is actually no real relation and Kaija is there for her duty, so if you leave the door open she performs her gf obligations to fulfil the requirements of her duty. If you don't slap, they have somewhat healthy relationship since MC running late and she has things to do she does not come in. Now, coming in to shower either cases feels weaker than initial way. I do understand why people wanna see the scene on love path but I think that way was more fitting to the story and characters. :unsure:

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Ceolag

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Does it change Kaija's attitude too? As I see it slapping her butt sets their relation status.If you slap the butt, there is actually no real relation and Kaija is there for her duty, so if you leave the door open she performs her gf obligations to fulfil the requirements of her duty. If you don't slap, they have somewhat healthy relationship since MC running late and she has things to do she does not come in. Now, coming in to shower either cases feels weaker than initial way. I do understand why people wanna see the scene on love path but I think that way was more fitting to the story and characters. :unsure:
Close the door to keep her from performing gf obligations :LOL:
That's actually the second reason for changing it. The slap implies you get "rewarded" for teasing/being rough with her. But that's not how she reacts later on, quite the opposite.
The "down with Kaija" fraction can still slap her ass, close the door, and be mean to her on every other occasion.:ROFLMAO:
The only "real" change is, that you don't get "punished" for seeing the lewd scene. Now it's just a decision between a more romantic or lewd way through the first scene. Everything else stays untouched.

Oct 10, 2022
That's actually the second reason for changing it. The slap implies you get "rewarded" for teasing/being rough with her. But that's not how she reacts later on, quite the opposite.
hmmm... seems like I misunderstood that then. When you choose to rough with her, as you said she is not like that,I thought her response was things I do for duty attitude instead of rewarding MC and players. So what I thought of whole interaction, MC being rude therefore he was rude before which means Kaija does not feel anything towards MC so no RP for you there. In short, I thought that scene (slap+bathroom sex) was indication to their past as a couple.

Close the door to keep her from performing gf obligations :LOL:
The "down with Kaija" fraction can still slap her ass, close the door, and be mean to her on every other occasion.:ROFLMAO:
Why would I close the door? :devilish: On the contrary, I'd like to keep her close so I'd have a chance to betray her and her cult.:LOL:

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
People can't take meme as a meme
They indulge with real life * Shakes Head *:)
Some Secret Kaija Fan **Shrugs**:whistle:
Well, most meme's are also terribly unfunny created by people who think they are fucking hilarious but really aren't.

No, before you ask, I'm not fun at parties either ;)

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Well, historically speaking Templars were (had to be) Monks. :ROFLMAO:
Not the first time that has been brought up and I finally had an idea how to "fix" it (actually, Moonlight the dev of Glowing Stones had the idea...).
With the release of Chapter 5, the only trigger for the lewd scene is the door and you get a point for that scene.
So as long as you don't slap her ass, it doesn't matter which path you go, you'll end up with max point (depending on your other choices, of course) at the end.

For the Achievements:
10 for CH1, 10 for CH2, 10 for CH3, 12 for CH4
full list
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grouping them ingame seems like a good idea, though.
I'll see what I can do there for Chapter 5.
I was being slightly ironic. ;) True, original Templars were monks, though I believe some non-monks did get attached to the order over time. And, even "monks" weren't always "monks". :LOL:

Thanks for the list - I'll add it to my notes!

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
It can be funny what one can appreciate in a scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Helena is definitely smoking hot and a few of us have a thing for her. Alas she seems relegated to the friend zone only.
I'd be happy to swap her in for Kaija as one of the four LIs.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes