VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hmm, on a serious note I'm starting to realize why the elves may have a deep rooted grudge against, humans, they being traditional, and close to nature, feel like the few humans bringing corruption, as a thread, and the Templars as the force to prevent magic siliding, into the "Normal World" is the focus of infection, so yeah there is a lot of corruption going on inside the order, anyway the Elves don't seem to feel serious threatend by the "order" elste they would have taken them down, right away.
now the "third power" at work has become more real (for me) looking forward to the Update and the unveiling oft the plot.
abrazo.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Hmm, on a serious note I'm starting to realize why the elves may have a deep rooted grudge against, humans, they being traditional, and close to nature, feel like the few humans bringing corruption, as a thread, and the Templars as the force to prevent magic siliding, into the "Normal World" is the focus of infection, so yeah there is a lot of corruption going on inside the order, anyway the Elves don't seem to feel serious threatend by the "order" elste they would have taken them down, right away.
now the "third power" at work has become more real (for me) looking forward to the Update and the unveiling oft the plot.
abrazo.
There is a lot to look forward too, the parents and what they have to say, Medb, the Elves and their world, why the MC is there, more info about the third faction maybe, and so on and did I mention Medb and more Medb..... I'm excited.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm starting to suspect that MC and his sister, aren't the biological children of Grandmaster and Hilda, and are linked to either the elves or Fionas race.
that would explain, the strange abilities MC is discovering.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'm starting to suspect that MC and his sister, aren't the biological children of Grandmaster and Hilda, and are linked to either the elves or Fionas race.
Certainly feasible...

• Love
Reactions: xapican

Ceolag

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
One of the few things story-wise I'll always answer and try to make clear because that thought will lead to "We can bang Jess and Mom" eventually...
Jess is MC's sister and both are the children of Robert & Hilda. By blood, birth, and whatever seems important to anyone. ;)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
One of the few things story-wise I'll always answer and try to make clear because that thought will lead to "We can bang Jess and Mom" eventually...
Jess is MC's sister and both are the children of Robert & Hilda. By blood, birth, and whatever seems important to anyone. ;)
There's always one stick in the mud...raining' on folks parades...

:ROFLMAO: :sneaky:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
And even in Neverwhere...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, seeing the posts above this one, and the "step out of the shower" tease near the beginning of Chapter 3, even though this isn't that kind of VN (and I'm not lobbying for it to be - we don't need that kink in every VN offered), having her saunter out of the bathroom after a shower, completely unobscured, to be surprised that Kaija is in her brother's living room (when she wasn't expecting anyone to be around), would be a nice little treat. ;):ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Finally into Chapter 4 and "Cold as Ice" hasn't shown up on my Journey (at least if it's where I think it should be based on the ordering given and scene set-ups).

I think it should appear when we see the guys beating on the one dude in Neverwhere, and we either refuse to get involved generally, or we ask Kaija to get involved and she refuses (I've gotten both responses to "I can't" depending on what Kaija route I'm on). What's the secret handshake for this one since playing both ways on both of those paths didn't trigger?

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes