• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
fine ill say it again I mean im down for a total genocide of the elfs as long as the templars get taken down / destroyed whatever the fuck as long they are no more. As im sure both sides deserve it.
We would need to have a human genocide also. I'm down for that. Most are just parasites anyway. So, human and Elf genocide to save the world. Perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: Raziel_8

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Just to note, they could wipe out humanity without much trouble.
Well if the human race played it smart and started to not only advance our tech but also magic because let's face it given what was said in the last release the elves are on the move and sooner or later the human race is not only going to learn about them and the other worlds around us but also of magic so slow make humanity aware of what's what and that having the elves and other races as enemies is a good way of uniting humanity.

Or so it would seem to me

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
I'm not so sure about that, from what I have gathered the Templars are far less evil then the knife eared three fuckers, also humans before elves always.
The info we got so far was all from Templars. And considering Kaija is part of that organization, I would put their trustworthiness way below that of a race that has been very direct so far. Rude, but direct.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
We would need to have a human genocide also. I'm down for that. Most are just parasites anyway. So, human and Elf genocide to save the world. Perfect.
What do you think if we go for an intermediate point and a mixture of orgies between humans and elves occurs so that over time there will no longer be humans or elves, Medb expecting a child from the mc, will Kaija be bothered? :unsure: :eek::love: :KEK:
1712367944158.png

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
I was comparing them on betrayal front. I think Steph is much better than others too. Cassandra had her reasons, she even thought she was right. Probably same as Kaija she had problems with her family which lay the path.
Vulvamort is in a class of her own. She has the distinction of being the only female VN character I can say I actually hate. She makes Kaija look like a saint. One of my favourite VN scenes is her flying out the window. Although, I confess my ex's face flashed before my eyes :ROFLMAO:

Steph had no prior relationship. She was just doing her job and it got complicated. Her intent was to watch a potential criminal she didn't know from a bar of soap and it unintentionally got messy. The difference with Kaija is, Kaija took advantage of her friendship with the MC and deliberate set about moving in and deceiving him etc. It was never going to end well, and she just didn't care enough for the MC or respect him enough to prevent the pain she knew her actions would cause. On the love path she is remorseful, but too little too late.

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
could still rebuild the Templars im just asking to get rid of the Templars not the humans. They need a change in leadership at the very least I think that's a fair trade. But im keeping Kaija alive after all she is my #1 in this game :) no down with Kaija from me
I'd like to see a major reformation of the Templars. Axe the current leadership and change things. They seem like a very stagnant organisation to me.

What do you think if we go for an intermediate point and a mixture of orgies between humans and elves occurs so that over time there will no longer be humans or elves, Medb expecting a child from the mc, will Kaija be bothered? :unsure: :eek::love: :KEK:
I have big expectations of Medb. I think the elves will be very interesting. I'm reserving judgement until we get some non-Templar source material about the Elves, which we really don't have much of yet.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I'd like to see a major reformation of the Templars. Axe the current leadership and change things. They seem like a very stagnant organisation to me.

I have big expectations of Medb. I think the elves will be very interesting. I'm reserving judgement until we get some non-Templar source material about the Elves, which we really don't have much of yet.
You are right but when the story progresses and we can create a (sexual) connection it is possible that Medb will reveal to us some secrets of Templars that she knows and help us understand the behavior of some characters, Medb could be a great romance option for the MC and the key to many secrets, right?:unsure:
1712370282143.png

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
View attachment 3514878
What if my MC doesn't want to father a child with Medb? He'd rather father a child with Fiona. We could find a little out of the place pocket world and raise a family.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
What if my MC doesn't want to father a child with Medb? He'd rather father a child with Fiona. We could find a little out of the place pocket world and raise a family.
well you could always have fun with Medb and pass a child you may with Medb onto Joshy after all there is almost no women out there he would say no to. This is assuming you decide to have fun before getting serious with Fiona of course. Joking of course id choose Fiona over Medb any day of the week

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
You are right but when the story progresses and we can create a (sexual) connection it is possible that Medb will reveal to us some secrets of Templars that she knows and help us understand the behavior of some characters, Medb could be a great romance option for the MC and the key to many secrets, right?:unsure:
View attachment 3514947
I have a thing for Medb, not that we know much about her yet. Medb, I expect, will be a great source of information about the history of Neverwhere, Templars, magic etc. You just have to get passed that frozen heart. I'd be happy to sacrifice myself for the greater good and melt that gorgeous little heart ;) :ROFLMAO:

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
well you could always have fun with Medb and pass a child you may with Medb onto Joshy after all there is almost no women out there he would say no to. This is assuming you decide to have fun before getting serious with Fiona of course. Joking of course id choose Fiona over Medb any day of the week
Why limit yourself to Fiona, play a save for each LI and enjoy all of them. :love:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I have a thing for Medb, not that we know much about her yet. Medb, I expect, will be a great source of information about the history of Neverwhere, Templars, magic etc. You just have to get passed that frozen heart. I'd be happy to sacrifice myself for the greater good and melt that gorgeous little heart ;) :ROFLMAO:
Just as you don't trust Kaija, I don't trust Medb. Whatever she tells MC will be skewed by her perspective, just as the perspective of the Templars is skewed by their prior experiences. I won't willingly trust anyone that can wipe out a city block with elemental magic just because she has a tantrum - and wouldn't get anywhere near her during her PMS phase. My loyalty will be to my family and my kind before all others, and an exotic piece of ass won't change that.

Ceolag

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Hey how do you give a thumbs up on the rule's section of this game's discord server? I tried everything and I don't have the op to give a thumbs up to agree with the rules.
There are 2 messages in the rules channel. 1 with the rules and 1 with the "Accept here" button. There's a thumbs up below the 2nd message and that usually works.
If for whatever reason it doesn't work for you, message me your Discord handle and I'll grant the role manually.

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
Just as you don't trust Kaija, I don't trust Medb. Whatever she tells MC will be skewed by her perspective, just as the perspective of the Templars is skewed by their prior experiences. I won't willingly trust anyone that can wipe out a city block with elemental magic just because she has a tantrum - and wouldn't get anywhere near her during her PMS phase. My loyalty will be to my family and my kind before all others, and an exotic piece of ass won't change that.
I don't trust Medb at all, yet. I just think she is fascinating. We don't really have much of an insight in to her at this stage, so I'm waiting to see how it turns out with her especially away from any Templars. we haven't seen that yet.

I think Kaija is very trustworthy as far as being a Templar goes, and her loyalty and dedication to the Templars is one of her better attributes. I just don't trust her for my MC as he is not her first priority, even on the Kaija love path. I have no trust in her as an LI or a friend at all. Ideally, my MC would wave goodbye and never lay eyes on her again. Sadly, its not an option. Broken trust is a hard thing to repair especially when it comes to an ex and your family keeping secrets from you.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I don't trust Medb at all, yet. I just think she is fascinating. We don't really have much of an insight in to her at this stage, so I'm waiting to see how it turns out with her especially away from any Templars. we haven't seen that yet.

I think Kaija is very trustworthy as far as being a Templar goes, and her loyalty and dedication to the Templars is one of her better attributes. I just don't trust her for my MC as he is not her first priority, even on the Kaija love path. I have no trust in her as an LI or a friend at all. Ideally, my MC would wave goodbye and never lay eyes on her again. Sadly, its not an option. Broken trust is a hard thing to repair especially when it comes to an ex and your family keeping secrets from you.
Yeah, i wouldn't trust Medb yet, certainly not with my life.
That being said, so far she was truthful, bad tempered and rude but truthful...the same can't be said about either Kajia and even less from the parents, neither would i trust the templars, at all.
So, i'd say Medb has by far the best chances to earn trust among the ones mentioned above.

As for the family, as far as i'm concerned the family consists of the sister. The parents can fuck off, certainly wouldn't trust them ever again.

Fiona has clearly secrets and some seriously fucked up family from what we heard, but i don't think she would backstab the MC.
Elea is the most trustworthy as of now imo.

Oct 10, 2022
Fiona has clearly secrets and some seriously fucked up family from what we heard, but i don't think she would backstab the MC.
I actually love this about her, she said she has secrets and will reveal them when the time comes. That's it, that's all what it takes. If Kaija was smart enough to do that, none of this shit would happen.

Oct 10, 2022
2 points end of chapter 1. "Yeah, sorry mate, you're just a friend to me".
And thus, my eternal love for Kaija was born.
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

View attachment 3514878
I love Fiona
I love Fiona
I love Fiona
I love Fiona

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Yeah, i wouldn't trust Medb yet, certainly not with my life.
That being said, so far she was truthful, bad tempered and rude but truthful...the same can't be said about either Kajia and even less from the parents, neither would i trust the templars, at all.
So, i'd say Medb has by far the best chances to earn trust among the ones mentioned above.

As for the family, as far as i'm concerned the family consists of the sister. The parents can fuck off, certainly wouldn't trust them ever again.

Elea is the most trustworthy as of now imo.
Medb - Dangerous, bruttish, honest and (overly?) direct
Fiona - Mostly honest, keeps some things hidden (understandable), but looks to be trustworthy
Elea - Honest, good and the one that seems to care for MC the most. Tries to keep things only friendly until Kaija is definitely no longer MCs girlfriend, so double points there.
Kaija - Everything already said.

Elea and Fiona are my favorites so far, simply don't know enough to make proper opinion on Medb, but like what I've seen so far. Obviously, no love for Kaija whatsoever.

Glad this VN is keeping it simple with main LIs. Too many games introduce 20 of them, and then it turns into complete clusterfuck.
Side girls:
Anissa - Like occasional fun scene with her. She's fun, but not relationship material.
Boss - Maybe for some stress relief, but not overly interested in her.
Pub girl - Good looking, wouldn't mind bit of fun (and considering preview renders, going to get it for non-Elea/Fiona route)
Cowboy lady in Neverwhere - Kaija's friend, not interested.

Honorable mention:
Sister - She is amazing and deserves lots of head pats.

Did I miss anyone?

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes