VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Sucks that the dev gave the hottest character model to Jessica when she ain't an option. Reminds me of that Become a Rock Star game. :HideThePain:

Thankfully Medb showed up. I wasn't really feelin the others.
Beauty is the eye of the beholder as they say. Medb, Elea, Fiona and the MCs boss (Can't think of her name) are better than Jessica in my book, but each to their own.

Oct 10, 2022
Beauty is the eye of the beholder as they say. Medb, Elea, Fiona and the MCs boss (Can't think of her name) are better than Jessica in my book, but each to their own.
Helena, her name is Helena. And she is the runner-up of my list after Fiona. Too bad, Ceo did not make her LI. Btw, why don't we have tier list wars here? :unsure:

Blasphemy!
Yeah, we all know you have a thing for Jason Statham. ;)

I know, I know, My sexy body is the hottest but Ceolag hasn't put me in the VN yet. I'm still waiting for his PM :ROFLMAO:
Ceo's thinking reaction horrifies me, ngl. :LOL:

Reactions: Leongen43

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Helena, her name is Helena. And she is the runner-up of my list after Fiona. Too bad, Ceo did not make her LI. Btw, why don't we have tier list wars here? :unsure:

Yeah, we all know you have a thing for Jason Statham. ;)

Ceo's thinking reaction horrifies me, ngl. :LOL:
I don't know why I can't remember Helena's name. I know exactly what she looks like but I just go blank with her name.

I've never done a tier list so not sure why it hasn't been done.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Sucks that the dev gave the hottest character model to Jessica when she ain't an option. Reminds me of that Become a Rock Star game. :HideThePain:

Thankfully Medb showed up. I wasn't really feelin the others.
yeah Medb is for sure the hottest but the other options aren't bad when it comes to looks but that's personal preference.

For me when it comes their appearance / looks only be something like this for me
Medb
Fiona
Kaija
Elea
Jessica

However I do agree this one of those rare games I wish Jessica was romanceable I just love her character if she was id probably rank her as my #1 for this game instead of Kaija.

Oct 10, 2022
yeah Medb is for sure the hottest but the other options aren't bad when it comes to looks but that's personal preference.

For me when it comes their appearance / looks only be something like this for me
Medb
Fiona
Kaija
Elea
Jessica

However I do agree this one of those rare games I wish Jessica was romanceable I just love her character if she was id probably rank her as my #1 for this game instead of Kaija.
You put Fiona over the bitch.

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes