VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
The plot at the beginning is really disgusting. The MC is treated like an idiot and has been hiding the truth (for whatever reason) since he was a child.

Is the heroine a robot without personality? She needs to follow other people's arrangements to serve the MC? And she has been arranged since she was a child? And she has been hiding the truth?

"Hiding you is all for your own good." After these truths are revealed, will you still like the heroine?
To be honest, I don't want to talk to her at all, even if she is the main heroine.

Later~

Oh my gosh, the creator expressed all my doubts and resentments.
If MC is unwilling to reconcile with KAIJA after discovering the truth, MC will quarrel with her in the church. What MC said is also my resentment.
The creators anticipated players’ reactions, which is awesome.
Y'all need to play to find out The Lost Love. it has conspiracy shit and hiding things from MC like there is no tomorrow. everyone treat MC like he's a toddler:ROFLMAO::devilish:

Reactions: FatGiant

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
He better be, if he cheats on Medb, she will turn him into an ice Pole or into a snowman......(now I realize how "Olaf" was born) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
While Medb is a beautiful woman
I will never stray from my sweetheart remember Kaija is basically a perfect woman
She is full of love, Kindness & Empathy
She is the ideal girlfriend

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
While Medb is a beautiful woman
I will never stray from my sweetheart remember Kaija is basically a perfect woman
She is full of love, Kindness & Empathy
She is the ideal girlfriend
That would depend on what score you get in first chapter lol.

In my first playthrough i apprently did alot of worngs with Kaija, so i ended up truely hating her for being a whore and a liar, she never had any feelings for MC in a romantic way and she only saw MC as a friend, but got paied to have sex with him which made her a whore for years, one hell of a backstab if you ask me, MC wasting years on a relationship that would never get anywhere and i sure dident want to ever trust her again.....

Second playthrough was alot better when i got my 5 points with her, then i could see her having potential as the ideal girlfriend, but got close to quiting game after first playthrough and only one chapter lol.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
That would depend on what score you get in first chapter lol.

In my first playthrough i apprently did alot of worngs with Kaija, so i ended up truely hating her for being a whore and a liar, she never had any feelings for MC in a romantic way and she only saw MC as a friend, but got paied to have sex with him which made her a whore for years, one hell of a backstab if you ask me, MC wasting years on a relationship that would never get anywhere and i sure dident want to ever trust her again.....

Second playthrough was alot better when i got my 5 points with her, then i could see her having potential as the ideal girlfriend, but got close to quiting game after first playthrough and only one chapter lol.
With Kaija you have almost 22 point or so if I'm not mistaken, by the way how to get
this both achievements, ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
He better be, if he cheats on Medb, she will turn him into an ice Pole or into a snowman......(now I realize how "Olaf" was born) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Nah, a fate far worse than that.
Like this dude here who dated the Ice Princess;

The ones who watched The Boys season 1 will know what I'm talking about, getting his dick frozen off

Of course, for me, there's no cheating issue for me in my Medb path; not even looking at the side chicks in that playthrough ;)

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I finally got around to this today and I will start by saying it's a great update and I'm glad things are starting to heat up. Now that the compliment is given and the fact that I like the story is established... I will ask one question and make one observation that I'm pretty sure no one has asked or offered before. First, the question... Will there be an option to kill Mab? Yes, I'm serious. Talk about cold, arrogant and condescending! No character as contemptuous as Mab should be allowed to survive any tale. Second, an observation... I understand the purpose of multiple love interests but... Elea and Fiona are completely superfluous to the main story. I like both characters but there is no reason for them to be more than friends other than the fact they are hot. Medb hasn't had a chance yet, obviously, but the story strongly favors rebuilding the relationship with Kaija. At this point, knowing Medb is a potential LI has no meaning. She's an antagonist with a "soft spot" for humans. Why would the MC be romantically interested in her? If you are looking for aesthetics as a strong attraction, sorry, compared to the other three, she's butt ugly.

It's been a long build up for what looks to be an epic tale so, hopefully, the wait will have been worthwhile. I'm loving the story as a romantic adventure. The stock temptation of multiple LI's is only an unecessary distraction for me and diminishes the quality of a well told tale. JMHO

Ceolag

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
With Kaija you have almost 22 point or so if I'm not mistaken, by the way how to get
this both achievements, ?
In Chapter 2 at work when you have the option to ask Helena out, ask Elea out, or go alone to the pub, choose the alone option.
Say "Yes" to anything that follows. :)
If you did, you get the option to meet the girl in Chapter 3 again, Both achievements are tied to that scene.
If you need further assistance, feel free to DM me :)

I finally got around to this today and I will start by saying it's a great update and I'm glad things are starting to heat up. Now that the compliment is given and the fact that I like the story is established... I will ask one question and make one observation that I'm pretty sure no one has asked or offered before. First, the question... Will there be an option to kill Mab? Yes, I'm serious. Talk about cold, arrogant and condescending! No character as contemptuous as Mab should be allowed to survive any tale. Second, an observation... I understand the purpose of multiple love interests but... Elea and Fiona are completely superfluous to the main story. I like both characters but there is no reason for them to be more than friends other than the fact they are hot. Medb hasn't had a chance yet, obviously, but the story strongly favors rebuilding the relationship with Kaija. At this point, knowing Medb is a potential LI has no meaning. She's an antagonist with a "soft spot" for humans. Why would the MC be romantically interested in her? If you are looking for aesthetics as a strong attraction, sorry, compared to the other three, she's butt ugly.

It's been a long build up for what looks to be an epic tale so, hopefully, the wait will have been worthwhile. I'm loving the story as a romantic adventure. The stock temptation of multiple LI's is only an unecessary distraction for me and diminishes the quality of a well told tale. JMHO
Just answering the Mab part since the Medb part is very subjective ;)
Mab falls under the category "Never say never", but it's highly unlikely that there will be an option to kill her.

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Just answering the Mab part since the Medb part is very subjective ;)
Mab falls under the category "Never say never", but it's highly unlikely that there will be an option to kill her.
Yep, I figured... Still, it was a question just begging to be asked. Jus' Sayin' :cool:

Reactions: Ceolag and FatGiant

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
At this point, knowing Medb is a potential LI has no meaning. She's an antagonist with a "soft spot" for humans. Why would the MC be romantically interested in her?
Is she the antagonist? shure she has an hostile behavior but the real Antagonist is yet to be seen, as I interpreted the whole story, the elfen and the Templars are played by an 3 party and much probably that even one of the Templars is a rotten egg, (I suspect either William, or Phil,) and what benefit have the Elfen from taking out the Templar Order? just imagine what if Medb got killed by an Human sword asumed to be in possesion of the Templars? the War between them will be ferocious, and both partys will be weakend after hence Neverwhere, and Earth are vulnerable and ready to take over,
Fiona and Eleas path will be developed in next update as far as I understood.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes