VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
So, I restarted and I read here that someone said the MC and Kaija knew each other since they were teens and that's what I've believed, but then someone refuted that and said they knew each other since they were kids. Kids means younger than teens, but according to the game, they've only known each other since teens.
View attachment 3160576
Anyway,just thought I'd clarify that the game says: Teens.
Someone who gets assed-up over semantics could argue that they've "known" each other since they were kids, but didn't become "friends" until they were teens. :WeSmart:

I'll duck and leave now. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Don't worry once I show her how sweet & romantic I am
She will fall in love instantly then she'll never call me a pussy
Unless, maybe it's "Mmmmmmmmm..... Pussy....."

To which you reply "What?!?!"

Followed by her responding "I love the smell of my pussy all over you."

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Whether they were friends since they were teens or kids
Either way it's a love story for the ages

I will protect Kaija from any threat
Elves, Templars, Giant monsters I don't care
No one is hurting my baby.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
They both grown ass adults now .. get with the program, you two!
Hmm.. Are these new scenes? I don't remember them from when the game first dropped. :unsure:
So it appears the first time he squirted something all over her face, and she squirted something all over his, was in childhood?

How lewd!

1702194427421.png

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

These had to've been added later. To push players to suck up the bs. Fuck that. Fiona all the way now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So, I restarted and I read here that someone said the MC and Kaija knew each other since they were teens and that's what I've believed, but then someone refuted that and said they knew each other since they were kids. Kids means younger than teens, but according to the game, they've only known each other since teens.
View attachment 3160576
Anyway,just thought I'd clarify that the game says: Teens.
Kid Kaija.
View attachment b1_ch2_kaija_fb_1.webp

Teen Kaija
View attachment b1_ch2_kaija_fb_16.webp

Edit - I knew i'd read it....

jaija.jpg

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
These had to've been added later. To push players to suck up the bs. Fuck that. Fiona all the way now.
It can also have reverse effect, like for me, where I hate her even more now.
You don't do that to someone you've known since childhood, someone who truly loves/loved you.
It's playing with persons heart for your own gain.

She could have taken a way out, it's obvious they had relationship problems (shocking!), broken relationship and continued watching from distance, but nope, seducing and manipulating is easier. She's definitely 100% Templar material.

Small edit: You should probably use fast forward through seen text of chapter 1 to see the scene immediately before "do you still love her". It's very short, but does good job of showing them grow up together.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
She is the hero here, she sacrificed her own life to be devoted to MC and his entire family.
She comes riding high on her dark horse, like the white knight she has been her entire life, to save MC in all her glory.
How can you not fall for such a goodytwoshoes protagonist secret agent babe?
She chose to watch over MC as any responsible adult would to to her beloved:
this is a story twist that offers a believable way for a smoking hot smoldering fit babe be in your life
right off the bat .. .with high octane and ready to bang to cool off after very stressful days.
MAny great games around here use this mistery job secret agent shtick and quite successfully.
Enjoy!
You don't do that to someone you've known since childhood, someone who truly loves/loved you.

She could have taken a way out, it's obvious they had relationship problems (shocking!), broken relationship and continued watching from distance, but nope, seducing and manipulating is easier. She's definitely 100% Templar material.

Small edit: You should probably use fast forward through seen text of chapter 1 to see the scene immediately before "do you still love her". It's very short, but does good job of showing them grow up together.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] Unofficial Android Port + LaikDink's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 764mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah. I posted that one also. This scene has to be a later addin. Wasn't there my first time playing it. I did post that image also when I found it. I could be wrong that it was added in later. But I honestly don't remember it from the first releases.

Agreed. Granted, Kaija wouldn't have known anything about the bs at that time. So, I'm not taking that time into consideration. It did manage to push me further away from her though.

She is the hero here, she sacrificed her own life to be devoted to MC and his entire family.
She comes riding high on her dark horse, like the white knight she has been her entire life, to save MC in all her glory.
How can you not fall for such a goodytwoshoes protagonist secret agent babe?
She chose to watch over MC as any responsible adult would to to her beloved:
this is a story twist that offers a believable way for a smoking hot smoldering fit babe be in your life
right off the bat .. .with high octane and ready to bang to cool off after very stressful days.
MAny great games around here use this mistery job secret agent shtick and quite successfully.
Enjoy!
She's not my hero. I'm glad she's yours. Enjoy her. Love her and cherish her.

Reactions: WastedTalent

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
So, I loaded up the last update and I was correct. That entire flashback wasn't there. It's a recent addition. So, still not pertinent for me. I applaud Ceolag's attempt at trying to make it harder to dump Kaija and easier to forgive her and the MC's parents. For some of us players, it will push us further away from her and the parents. Just my 2cents.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes