VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Welcome Dessolos. Another game we share in common. This is a great VN.

Mariarab explained above how to get Anissa. I have made 6 playthroughs and I only got her for the first time on the last playthrough myself. Mainly because I have the hots for the gorgeous blonde boss babe (whose name I can't remember ugh). So Anissa isn't a priority for me.
thanks yeah I was going to go for Elea as well I think that's the blondes name but as I learned more about Kaija I changed my mind. Tho I did make a separate save to play her content and skip past stuff I saw as I still was very interested in her.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
thanks yeah I was going to go for Elea as well I think that's the blondes name but as I learned more about Kaija I changed my mind. Tho I did make a separate save to play her content and skip past stuff I saw as I still was very interested in her.
Just have a save for em all...is only like 6 saves (4 LI and one each for Helena and Anissa as they cross and other sides), and better to do it sooner rather than later so it doesn't take too long. Be careful scene skipping though as dialogue does change a lot depending on paths (especially Kaija's if you flip her off...which one should always do...as often as possible rofl).

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Elea is my fav girl in this VN at the moment. A lot of people like Kaija. I don't like her much, but she is necessary to the story and I respect her abilities. I do have a Kaija save though so I'm happy to give her a chance. What I do like about her character is she responds to you like you respond to her. If you have a problem with her then she doesn't love you, but if you love her, she loves you. If you are on the fence, she says she feels something for you. Her character is well done and its worth exploring her different paths to see how she responds to you.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Elea is my fav girl in this VN at the moment. A lot of people like Kaija. I don't like her much, but she is necessary to the story and I respect her abilities. I do have a Kaija save though so I'm happy to give her a chance. What I do like about her character is she responds to you like you respond to her. If you have a problem with her then she doesn't love you, but if you love her, she loves you. If you are on the fence, she says she feels something for you. Her character is well done and its worth exploring her different paths to see how she responds to you.
Yup....Elea number one for sure (Anissa aside...cos she not a real LI).

Also agree about Kaija. As much as I joke about her, her path is actually very good and shows the thought that Ceo has put into her (being existing gf at the start and knowing some may not like her...or just playing with points to surprise folk). She a very well developed character on both sides of the coin and full credit must go to Ceo for that for making her so deep and very dividing people's opinions on her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie
Oct 10, 2022
Nah you are just assuming I am lmfao I ddn't even read your post above for once or any on this page. I read Maviarab's post back a page as I recall seeing something about chapter 5 yesterday and saw he mentioned a LI I never met as I was looking for the post about the chapter 5.
Well obviously, I was just joking. Though it's hard to not see the pattern. ;)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Well obviously, I was just joking. Though it's hard to not see the pattern. ;)
ah my bad I thought you were being serious after the face palm. Otherwise I would of thought of it as a joke. But yeah I see what you mean with some of the threads we share in common , but it's never intentional just how I honestly feel about the characters and when I get bored I like to share a bit to much how I feel about some characters.

Oct 10, 2022
ah my bad I thought you were being serious after the face palm.
Oh that is a misclick sorry, if you haven't mentioned I'd never notice tbh. Also I don't use facepalm as literal meaning more like jokingly eyeroll.

Also agree about Kaija. As much as I joke about her, her path is actually very good and shows the thought that Ceo has put into her (being existing gf at the start and knowing some may not like her...or just playing with points to surprise folk). She a very well developed character on both sides of the coin and full credit must go to Ceo for that for making her so deep and very dividing people's opinions on her.
I joke about her too but I do understand how important she is to the story and it pains me to say that but she is not that all bad in her love path.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Medb's got competition between the queen and the water girl.... She might have to share I think :ROFLMAO:
As long as you save her from "tounge romanticism" from certain well known user is more than ok :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Also I don't use facepalm as literal meaning more like jokingly eyeroll.
Shame on you you are a proud F.A.R.L. member .....
eye-roll-emoji-sad-looking-away-xqx21tl2lxnefd37.gif *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Oh and Kaija best girl....:p:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Medb is goin to kill ya if you try to get her to share. She looks like a Greedy Gretchen. You're pretty much fucked ol' man! :ROFLMAO:
Honestly I think id be more scared to make Medb angry than any girl or LI in any other AVN ive played so far and that's not counting her magic just by her looks.
She is scary, but what a way to go lol

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
  • Haha
Reactions: xapican

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Once we get to know Medb better in the future not gonna lie going to be tough to pick her or my favorite LI. Not just cause she is a super hot elf but she seems like she will be quite interesting so far.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes