VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
It's not her heart that's frigid. It's literally the fact that her ice powers flows through her vaginal juices. Maybe if you don't make her squirt your cock will be safe. But don't count on it. :p
That's a big ask, my wife doesn't think not making her squirt is possible for me:cool:. I might just have to give Medb a miss :(. Or maybe not :sneaky:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Played it today and I'm considering to pledge as Patreon for a longer time than just paying my tribute for the work. This game is great work so far I can see. Sure, I have to make some more playthroughs to make my decision but I'm impressed so far. I feel a little bit forced to make early decisions towards Elea, Fiona, or Kaija without knowing them good enough as player. But I'll evaluate this in my next plays further.

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Played it today and I'm considering to pledge as Patreon for a longer time than just paying my tribute for the work. This game is great work so far I can see. Sure, I have to make some more playthroughs to make my decision but I'm impressed so far. I feel a little bit forced to make early decisions towards Elea, Fiona, or Kaija without knowing them good enough as player. But I'll evaluate this in my next plays further.
Yes, yes, I'm sure Ceolag will appreciate kind words, but to properly discuss things on this VN thread, we need to know most important thing: What do you think about Kaija?
Come on, spit it out! We're all waiting to judge you.

Ceolag

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Thanks a lot for your kind words and really happy you like the game so far.
Regarding the decisions:
For Kaija, there's a "let's see how everything evolves" path that doesn't lock you out of anything (outside maybe minor dialogue things)
For Fiona, you need to visit her studio. It doesn't matter if you do that in Chapter 2 or 3. You can completely ignore her until Chapter 3 and can still get on her "path".
For Elea, the only mandatory thing is the beach scene as that one triggers later scenes. No need to flirt or anything there, just being there as a friend is enough for later scenes.

I tried to balance the paths between "committing" (which isn't even a full commitment at this point technically) early and staying friends/getting to know each other.
For example: You have up to 5 chances to tell Elea about the night at the end of Chapter 1. You don't need to do that right away. :)

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
What do you think about Kaija?
I like her. I can understand why she didn't telled MC about her "job". She had to do the same if she would work in many other jobs. Sure, MC finds it hard to believe that she fell in love with him of her own free will and didn't enter into a relationship because she was given it as an order. I think it's quite normal to feel betrayed in such a case. However, her actions and statements make a sincere impression on me. I don't doubt her sincerity and that she is suffering from the situation herself. Ultimately, she kept her "job" secret to protect him and accepted all the consequences out of love for him. She's not exactly my MainLI at the moment, that's Fiona, but I have no problem playing her path and look forward to the happy ending with her when the AVN is eventually finished.
Come on, spit it out! We're all waiting to judge you.
I hope I didn't wrote something wrong now.

Oct 10, 2022
I like her. I can understand why she didn't telled MC about her "job". She had to do the same if she would work in many other jobs. Sure, MC finds it hard to believe that she fell in love with him of her own free will and didn't enter into a relationship because she was given it as an order. I think it's quite normal to feel betrayed in such a case. However, her actions and statements make a sincere impression on me. I don't doubt her sincerity and that she is suffering from the situation herself. Ultimately, she kept her "job" secret to protect him and accepted all the consequences out of love for him. She's not exactly my MainLI at the moment, that's Fiona, but I have no problem playing her path and look forward to the happy ending with her when the AVN is eventually finished.

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018

Oh great, another Joshy.
Play low score path with her and see the light. It's not too late to save yourself.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Oh Kaija honey you are my sweetheart and my passion.
I would battle a thousand elves or Templers to protect you.

When we are married and living happily ever after we will go on lots of dates and hold hands all the time.
And we will make love all the the time.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

The other guys are just teasing. Kaija is an interesting character. I don't like her because I wouldn't be able to trust her. I'd always be wondering what else she was keeping secret and I won't live like that, but that is a personal thing. The MC breaks up with her and starts relationships with others straight away so his commitment to her could also be questioned. The thing with Kaija is, she reflects how the MC is with her. I suggest trying the three paths (love her, don't love her, don't know how you feel about her) understand what I mean and decide which path you want to pursue with her or be like most of us and have a path for each girl :LOL:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
The other guys are just teasing.
I know this, but that's no reason to call me a Joshy92! He simps his waifus in the weirdest way one can simp. That wasn't even a thin line nitkonikic crossed there. That line was as big as the Virgo Supercluster. I'm so offended my cycle knocked out of schedule because of my anger. I've anger tears all over my face. I could have beaten Jon Jones to the point of his hospitalization just to get my rocks off, and Jones is way above my weight class.

Yeah, yeah, I know. I need to learn some serious anger management. Maybe training with Linnae will help me.
Called me Joshy. Unbelievable...

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know this, but that's no reason to call me a Joshy92! He simps his waifus in the weirdest way one can simp. That wasn't even a thin line nitkonikic crossed there. That line was as big as the Virgo Supercluster. I'm so offended my cycle knocked out of schedule because of my anger. I've anger tears all over my face. I could have beaten Jon Jones to the point of his hospitalization just to get my rocks off, and Jones is way above my weight class.

Yeah, yeah, I know. I need to learn some serious anger management. Maybe training with Linnae will help me.
Called me Joshy. Unbelievable...
I think they think I'm weird just because I said I want to lick Kaija's sexy ears & nose.
But I think they secretly want to do it too.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes