VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You all see that???

I told you all he is weird. Next thing you know he'll want to pat Kaija's head and cuddle in spoonie! He's a perverted weirdo! Nothing else! And that's what you call me???
Of course, there should always be cuddles & head pats.

I already have lots of ideas for romantic dates with Kaija.

Reactions: Tremonia

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Kaija is my waifu in this one, and I totally trust her. But in the VN I'm selecting the choices that give me time to think so I can bang a bunch other LIs without guilt before settling down with her.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The fact that Kaija is good at fighting just makes her hotter imo
I love women who kick but

If we were married and I was being stupid I would love her even more if she slapped me across the face and called me an idiot.
Women like that are so awesome.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

John972

Apr 24, 2018
I think they think I'm weird just because I said I want to lick Kaija's sexy ears & nose.
But I think they secretly want to do it too.
Kaija? Tish, Pish!

All Kaija's good for is being used as a condom while fucking Elea, Fiona, Anissa, Linnae, or Medb!!

Nah, just kidding, seriously! :) I was just curious if the global weather satellite network would pick up any regional spike in ambient air temperature after your nostrils flair and your blood boils. ;)

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Kaija? Tish, Pish!

All Kaija's good for is being used as a condom while fucking Elea, Fiona, Anissa, Linnae, or Medb!!

Nah, just kidding, seriously! :) I was just curious if the global weather satellite network would pick up any regional spike in ambient air temperature after your nostrils flair and your blood boils. ;)
I'm deeply offended on Kaija's behalf...

Nah no I'm not, not much sympathy for her.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes