VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
MOAR Cowbell ; How I already told DS, I'm suffering from a Hornyness induced amnesia; You're right, no sex when not slapping her booty, even with the Mod, so my bad !
By the way, I love to discuss the diferent points of view even if they are diametral oposing to mine, Defenestrator.for.traitor , DS, GOA; Mavria help me to see details, which I since I'm biased pro Templars and Kaija often overlook thank you guy's for this nice and respectfull discusion. ;)
Edit: Joshy92 sorry !it was a bad joke m8
You don't have to apologise bro.
I liked the joke I was just trying to be funny lol.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I really like this avn and i really like Kaija contrary to many others buuuuuuuuttt..

i cant help it but feel the decisions which lead to her love/pure route are completly nonsensical. I never had a gf who minded a playful slap on her butt or having sex ..

Its like your supposed to anticipate that youre only in a fake relationship and doing stuff normal couples are doing makes her uncomfortable. But if thats the case she really kinda sucks lol, so i kinda blame the dev for the strange/nonsensical points setup with Kaija instead of her character.

The choices really should have been more of a jerk move, the setup was there with not trusting here, being able to accuse her of cheating or being very controlling or just a jerk would have been more proper choices to make her "dislike" you.

But even than its nonsensical considering they were in a relationship for a while now and everything depends on 2 or 3 decsions at a single day.

Reactions: ename144

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I really like this avn and i really like Kaija contrary to many others buuuuuuuuttt..

i cant help it but feel the decisions which lead to her love/pure route are completly nonsensical. I never had a gf who minded a playful slap on her butt or having sex ..

Its like your supposed to anticipate that youre only in a fake relationship and doing stuff normal couples are doing makes her uncomfortable. But if thats the case she really kinda sucks lol, so i kinda blame the dev for the strange/nonsensical points setup with Kaija instead of her character.

The choices really should have been more of a jerk move, the setup was there with not trusting here, being able to accuse her of cheating or being very controlling or just a jerk would have been more proper choices to make her "dislike" you.

But even than its nonsensical considering they were in a relationship for a while now and everything depends on 2 or 3 decsions at a single day.
Liking Kaija is not a problem. I'm on the anti-Kaija side, I promise to leave my picthfork in the barn :LOL:.

I don't think the player is suppose to anticipate the relationship is fake. The player plays the MC. The MC doesn't know the relationship is fake, just many around him know. The poor MC thinks he is in a real relationship. I thought the bum slap was very interesting as a clue. Its something a couple would have fun with, but for Kaija its a no go zone, the incident begs the question, why? On my initial playthrough it made me stop and wonder what the hell goes on here.... I could see it was a couple in trouble, and Kaija's heart wasn't in the relationship, like you I assumed she was cheating.

By the time the bike rider came in to save the day, I knew it was Kaija. I expected her to be a spy, but the truth was much more humiliating for our MC, his girlfriend wasn't a spy, she wasn't his girlfriend at all and everyone knew. Uncovering a bad secret about your relationship and discovering your family knew is one of the most humiliating things you can do to a guy (been there done that). It's why I want to go scorched earth on Kaija, the templars and the parents.

Reactions: Maviarab

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Liking Kaija is not a problem. I'm on the anti-Kaija side, I promise to leave my picthfork in the barn :LOL:.

I don't think the player is suppose to anticipate the relationship is fake. The player plays the MC. The MC doesn't know the relationship is fake, just many around him know. The poor MC thinks he is in a real relationship. I thought the bum slap was very interesting as a clue. Its something a couple would have fun with, but for Kaija its a no go zone, the incident begs the question, why? On my initial playthrough it made me stop and wonder what the hell goes on here.... I could see it was a couple in trouble, and Kaija's heart wasn't in the relationship, like you I assumed she was cheating.

By the time the bike rider came in to save the day, I knew it was Kaija. I expected her to be a spy, but the truth was much more humiliating for our MC, his girlfriend wasn't a spy, she wasn't his girlfriend at all and everyone knew. Uncovering a bad secret about your relationship and discovering your family knew is one of the most humiliating things you can do to a guy (been there done that). It's why I want to go scorched earth on Kaija, the templars and the parents.
It wasn’t like that at all in my pt. She was his gf she just didn’t told him that the „government organization“ she’s working for are templars which assigned her to be his bodyguard.

But they did that because they were close already and it was stated that mcs daddy made the Templar’s back down from forcing her to seduce him.

She wasn’t obliged to become his girlfriend because of her job, it happened because both of them wanted a relationship at some point.

It was the parents fault to not involve their kids earlier but mc is such a whiny bitch at times maybe it was reasonable.

They could have assigned someone else to keep him safe but he was probably safer this way.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
It wasn’t like that at all in my pt. She was his gf she just didn’t told him that the „government organization“ she’s working for are temples which assigned her to be his bodyguard.

But they did that because they were close already and it was stated that mcs daddy made the Templar’s back down from forcing her to seduce him.

She wasn’t obliged to become his girlfriend because of her job, it happened because both of them wanted a relationship at some point.

It was the parents fault to not involve their kids earlier but mc is such a whiny bitch at times maybe it was reasonable.

They could have assigned someone else to keep him safe but he was probably safer this way.
While im on team Kaija , I think the parents and her are both equally to blame. Tho I think I personally put a bit more of the blame on the parents just because When Kaija was approached to train for the templars and lie since she was a young teenager.( forget what age) So I can see how keeping a secret and lying like that would become or seem natural and also a bit scary to tell the truth to someone you been lying to for years out of fear.

However despite her catching real feelings she should of not entered into a relationship beyond friendship if she wasn't willing to either tell the truth or the very least something close to it. Cause lets be real no way the MC would beleive her about neverwhere or the Templars unless she broke the rules and showed him. Her lying would of had less of a big impact if she was just a friend instead of girlfriend.

However like you said she didn't have to enter a romantic relation because of her job. So because of that little bit of information it became easier for me to forgive her and make her my main girl cause her feelings, love and whatever else while they were in a romantic relationship were real. Even if she did probably use being the MC's girlfriend to take advantage of him in certain situations to make her job easier. That and well she is just an awesome character so that also helped in my decision to make her my main LI.

Lastly tho despite her being my main girl even tho I trust her as of right now she will put the job / templars above the MC. My gut feeling for whatever reason tells me as the MC learns to fight her loyalty will shift and she will slowly become less loyal to duty and templars for some reason and more towards the MC. No idea why but I just get that feeling.

So despite her being my main girl she is on thin ice cause there is alot of negative even if im able to get past all of it and forgive.

• Love
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
It wasn’t like that at all in my pt. She was his gf she just didn’t told him that the „government organization“ she’s working for are temples which assigned her to be his bodyguard.

Kaija depends on what path you take. If you go angry she hooks up with the MC becuase it was "easy". I think in the middle path with her she says at first it was easy but she feels something for you.

The rest we will just have to disagree.

Reactions: Krytax123
Oct 10, 2022
Holy fuck, did you play the game at all? She became his gf because it made her job easier. Love comes after, if it comes at all.

Where did he whine, can you show an example? If you are talking about when he got angry because he learned his so-called girlfriend and his family lied to him, then please refer

Btw, there is a possibility that MC is the chosen one. If so, their stunt cost their chosen one 20+ years training, serves them right if you ask me.
Maybe before you call things nonsense, think on it? Just a thought.

Maybe it was too early for Kaija to become that intimate with MC even if she loves her. You need to navigate the story with MC, learn things as he learns, you know the basic drill follow the story. Also if you are not aiming full score with her, other choices are leaning to be better boyfriend. Text her when you worry about her, be compassionate when she tells she has to go to work, tell her be careful. These things are pretty normal, sometimes even necessary for the relationships.
If you think about it, she almost expects an understanding, compassionate, patient love interest, shocking right?

Last edited:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
She became his gf because it made her job easier.
No. Just no. I respect you and I've read many good posts from you on this board. On this point, however, I must strongly disagree with you, because I'm firmly convinced that you've misunderstood the story.

She was already a childhood friend to MC before she was recruited by the Templars. She was later trained as a Templar. That was after her parents died and she was a teenager then. Her friendship with MC continued, but of course she was strictly forbidden to tell MC about her secret. Considering that his father is the head of the bunch, it's also clear how easily it would have come out if she had blabbed. Well, youth progressed and the friendship between MC and Kaija developed into something more. They both fell for each other. She also said in one scene that the Templars were not at all happy about this development. She was supposed to protect MC as a kind of bodyguard. They took advantage of the fact that they had been friends for many years. They didn't send her after him.

To cut a long story short: yes, the Templars wanted Kaija to be a good friend to MC. No, they didn't tell her to be his girlfriend.

Reactions: Joshy92

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Holy fuck, did you play the game at all? She became his gf because it made her job easier. Love comes after, if it comes at all.

Where did he whine, can you show an example? If you are talking about when he got angry because he learned his so-called girlfriend and his family lied to him, then please refer

Maybe before you call things nonsense, think on it? Just a thought.

Maybe it was too early for Kaija to become that intimate with MC even if she loves her. You need to navigate the story with MC, learn things as he learns, you know the basic drill follow the story. Also if you are not aiming full score with her, other choices are leaning to be better boyfriend. Text her when you worry about her, be compassionate when she tells she has to go to work, tell her be careful. These things are pretty normal, sometimes even necessary for the relationships.
If you think about it, she almost expects an understanding, compassionate, patient love interest, shocking right?
First of all, fuck your condescending attitude.

I was talking about the love route dude, seems too hard to comprehend for you, did you even played it? Seems like you struggle to get her (strange) concept of very different outcomes depending on her route.

Im talking about his whole self-centered bitchboy behavior while his father is captured and his life in grave danger. Im not talking about his behvavior towards Kaija, im talking about his behavior towards the templars. He was annoying and immature (he got better tho).

Sorry if i hurt your feelings not being into him as much as you. You probably can immerse yourself with such a personality, seems fitting.

And what the fuck, too early? Arent they a couple for quite some time already? They are living together and it didnt looked at all like their first time in the shower if you chose this route. Do you know how relationships work?

And its very unusual to be in love when entering a relationship, usually love develops with time while being together.

Your last part seems to imply that you didnt got my post at all .. try to read it again, maybe your lucky and your brain is working this time. But thanks for "explaining" how to get the love route after i stated i played it. I was merely stating that i dont agree to some of the decisions of the dev which leads to kaija points or not.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
You're one to talk. Remember when you showed your attitude in the Nephilim thread? Your posting is deleted, probably by yourself because you made a fool out of yourself. I agree with you in this point here. You're right with your interpretation of this Kaija/MC plot, but your the least one who could say anything about attitudes.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
She became his gf because it made her job easier. Love comes after, if it comes at all.
Does that detail get changed depending if you are on the hate, love or natural path. Just curious as when I was on the love path I recall at first they wanted her to become his GF but she got his father to agree to only be in a bodyguard role. Only some unknown amount of time later did she become his GF. ( Which is why I consider her feeling for him real and not her being a fake girlfriend to make her job easier) Again that was on the love path I played I'm still waiting a bit before I play the other 2 versions of her path.

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
No. Just no. I respect you and I've read many good posts from you on this board. On this point, however, I must strongly disagree with you, because I'm firmly convinced that you've misunderstood the story.
He's right though.
Re-play start of Act 2 with low relationship points and you'll see.

Templars told her to get close to MC (yes, in sexual way unless reading skills fail me big time)
She complained because she didn't want to do it.
Daddy dear said "Don't have to" - templars overruled
Kaija did it because "we were close anyway and it made the job easier" - Those are literally her words in the game

And I think some people need to relax with insults. No need for that.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
You're one to talk. Remember when you showed your attitude in the Nephilim thread? Your posting is deleted, probably by yourself because you made a fool out of yourself. I agree with you in this point here. You're right with your interpretation of this Kaija/MC plot, but your the least one who could say anything about attitudes.
Lol dude you were the one having an attitude declaring everyone who doesn’t kiss his girl after she swallowed immature and behaving condescending about it.

My post is still there, i don’t know what you’re talking about and you were obviously the one makeing a fool of himself.

I give you the benefit of the doubt that you just didn’t found it anymore … and didn’t tried to make up things ..

Anyway I don’t really mind it, i enjoy heated discussions and don’t hold a grudge against anyone afterwards (it seems like you do ..)

I see your posts in various topics here a lot, sometimes I strongly agree with your opinions and sometimes I strongly disagree. I think that’s pretty normal.

But let’s get back to topic

Last edited:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
He's right though.
Re-play start of Act 2 with low relationship points and you'll see.

Templars told her to get close to MC (yes, in sexual way unless reading skills fail me big time)
She complained because she didn't want to do it.
Daddy dear said "Don't have to" - templars overruled
Kaija did it because "we were close anyway and it made the job easier" - Those are literally her words in the game
It depends on the route, on the love route the templars demanded it, daddy overruled it, they stayed friends and became a couple naturally.

That’s why it’s hard to really judge her behavior as it’s entirely different depending on the route you’re on.

It kinda ranges from cold-hearted bitch to loving and careing girlfriend

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
It depends on the route, on the love route the templars demanded it, daddy overruled it, they stayed friends and became a couple naturally.

That’s why it’s hard to really judge her behavior as it’s entirely different depending on the route you’re on.

It kinda ranges from cold-hearted bitch to loving and careing girlfriend
Absolutely agree. Was just correcting Tremonia on his correction :)
Kaija is either complete bitch that's best left and forgotten forever, or a tortured soul, sad as hell she had to lie to person she loves.

Either way, amazing character, as much as I hate her guts.

Oct 10, 2022
Thanks, I also respect you and enjoy your posts. :giggle:

screenshot0050.png

I must disagree with you though, this screenshot is from love path. She says here, there are things that are fake besides friendship in the beginning. Key word here is the original friendship. We can do some math here. What do they have between them. Friendship and love relationship. She is saying besides friendship, everything else was fake that must include love relationship between them. So, she was friends with MC around the same time she was getting unofficial training for being Templar. Then at 18, she joined Templars. Some time later, she has been questioned by a Templar member about her relationship with MC, they were just friends back then. With Grandmaster's involvement it's been decided she will protect MC without notifying him but how she was going to do was up to her. After she got close to him, she started enjoy his presence. They started the relationship. At this point she was not in love with MC though, because otherwise nothing would be fake as she told him. So they were in relationship before, she was in love with him. Though, to be fair she always had feelings for MC because there was no real reason for her to get that angry when she inquired about their relationship.

You know I like my textwalls but don't have time for it at the moment. Though, if you are still not convinced can you explain me what was she talking about here? There must be something she was faking other than friendship since friendship was real. They don't have any other relation than love relation also. So what is fake in the beginning? I am curious about your opinions maybe I am missing something.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Lol dude you were the one having an attitude declaring everyone who doesn’t kiss his girl after she swallowed immature and behaving condescending about it.
Well, I could explain it to you. Again. But someone who calls a kiss "cumplay" and who hasn't even understood half of what's written and then rhymes a meaning together himself so that it somehow fits into his own crude world view,... no, there's no way I'm wasting my time with that. The fact remains that if your partner swallows it, you don't have to worry about tasting your own juice. Especially not if some time has passed between the blowjob and the kiss. The normal flow of saliva will ensure that everything disappears in your stomach. Unfortunately, you didn't learn about the biological functions of the oral cavity at school. That will probably come when you're in a higher class.

Furthermore, it remains the case that it is immature to expect oral satisfaction from your partner, including ejaculation in the mouth, but then to refuse a kiss as a reward and thank you like a small child. And no, once again, this is NOT about cumplay. While it's ridiculous why boys are so disgusted by their own ejaculate but expect their partner to take it, that was still not the point. By the way, you can recognize mature people by their mature behaviour and not by their appearance or the date of birth on a document such as an ID card. You are mature when you know that sex is a give and take and behave accordingly. Kissing your partner after they have given you an orgasm is simply a sign of respect. If your partner doesn't want to be kissed, okay. But if they do, then act like a mature adult and do it. Selfishness will only get you into trouble in life, kid.

Oh, and one more thing. Women are not stupid. They notice when you only take during sex and aren't willing to give much. Believe it or not, a sincere kiss after the act is worth more to most women than the act itself. They will treat you accordingly. You want anal? Qualify for it through your behavior. You want her to do more in bed than the seastar? Qualify for that. You want her to just suck you off in between? Qualify for that. You want to try kinky shit? Qualify for that. The more boring your partner is in the sack, the more often she's "not in the mood", the more monotonous her efforts to bring you to climax, the higher the likelihood that you're not worth it for her.

You still have a lot to learn, young padawan.

I must disagree with you though, this screenshot is from love path. She says here, there are things that are fake besides friendship in the beginning.
Okay, okay,... I'll play it once more one of the next days. At the moment I'm really sure that I've understood it correctly, but you've made me feel a bit insecure with your post. But hey, let's look at it from the best side: what a hell of a game when you can debate it so much and extensively and there's always room for interpretation and theories. We'll see if Ceolag sheds some light on the situation in future updates. Kaija and MC definitely have a lot talk to do about and with each other.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Well, I could explain it to you. Again. But someone who calls a kiss "cumplay" and who hasn't even understood half of what's written and then rhymes a meaning together himself so that it somehow fits into his own crude world view,... no, there's no way I'm wasting my time with that. The fact remains that if your partner swallows it, you don't have to worry about tasting your own juice. Especially not if some time has passed between the blowjob and the kiss. The normal flow of saliva will ensure that everything disappears in your stomach. Unfortunately, you didn't learn about the biological functions of the oral cavity at school. That will probably come when you're in a higher class.

Furthermore, it remains the case that it is immature to expect oral satisfaction from your partner, including ejaculation in the mouth, but then to refuse a kiss as a reward and thank you like a small child. And no, once again, this is NOT about cumplay. While it's ridiculous why boys are so disgusted by their own ejaculate but expect their partner to take it, that was still not the point. By the way, you can recognize mature people by their mature behaviour and not by their appearance or the date of birth on a document such as an ID card. You are mature when you know that sex is a give and take and behave accordingly. Kissing your partner after they have given you an orgasm is simply a sign of respect. If your partner doesn't want to be kissed, okay. But if they do, then act like a mature adult and do it. Selfishness will only get you into trouble in life, kid.

Oh, and one more thing. Women are not stupid. They notice when you only take during sex and aren't willing to give much. Believe it or not, a sincere kiss after the act is worth more to most women than the act itself. They will treat you accordingly. You want anal? Qualify for it through your behavior. You want her to do more in bed than the seastar? Qualify for that. You want her to just suck you off in between? Qualify for that. You want to try kinky shit? Qualify for that. The more boring your partner is in the sack, the more often she's "not in the mood", the more monotonous her efforts to bring you to climax, the higher the likelihood that you're not worth it for her.

You still have a lot to learn, young padawan.

Okay, okay,... I'll play it once more one of the next days. At the moment I'm really sure that I've understood it correctly, but you've made me feel a bit insecure with your post. But hey, let's look at it from the best side: what a hell of a game when you can debate it so much and extensively and there's always room for interpretation and theories. We'll see if Ceolag sheds some light on the situation in future updates. Kaija and MC definitely have a lot talk to do about and with each other.
You’re putting everything deliberately out of context to fit your own made-up narrative on your moral highground.

Everyone who cares (probably no one) can look it up himself in the mentioned thread but as you keep accusing and insulting me, I have to clarify.

And I admit that it wasn’t cumplay but still too close to it, it was an obvious hyperbole…

If you or your partner feel uncomfortable about parts of your sexlife (for example her swallowing or him not liking to kiss afterwards) it’s the best idea to not expect your partner to do it out of some strange obligation to show „respect“.

And the mc demanded the girl to kiss immediately(!) after she swallowed, stop makeing up stuff to fit your narrative.

Everyone is different and has different likes and dislikes, even in cases when they aren’t logical as sex is a lot about feeling comfortable with each other.

I tried to explain it to you in the other thread already but your to busy on your moral highground.

Sex isn’t some kind of trade like you’re describing it, it’s not an exchange of actions to make the partners equally uncomfortable.

It sounds like you’re seriously lacking relationship experience.

The best case is a good communication and knowing and exploring what each other like. Things which aren’t liked by one of the two should better be avoided.

It’s the same the other way around, i would never expect a gf to swallow if she dislikes it or is even grossed out about it and it isn’t to unusual but my guess is in this case you will agree lol. There are people (male&female) who aren’t into oral at all, all immature?

Edit:
By the way I don’t understand why you’re saying you won’t waste time on it just to repeat everything you wrote in the other thread again just with even more made up narrative, it’s kinda a strange behavior.

Oct 10, 2022
Fair, it was a little bit condescending. When people spout nonsense I can become somewhat patronising, sorry about that.

I was talking about the love route dude, seems too hard to comprehend for you, did you even played it? Seems like you struggle to get her (strange) concept of very different outcomes depending on her route.
I did play her paths. I know each routes and it's not hard to comprehend all the paths represent different Kaija. If you check my previous posts you can see that. Or don't, up to you. I was also talking about love path too.

Im talking about his whole self-centered bitchboy behavior while his father is captured and his life in grave danger. Im not talking about his behvavior towards Kaija, im talking about his behavior towards the templars. He was annoying and immature (he got better tho).
What bitch boy attitude? What were you expecting him to do? Was there any understanding, any compassion, anything good towards MC from Templars. They were bitter towards him without reason. How was he self-centred, he did everything he could to save his father. Even Linnae was surprised when he was so cordial with them. Were you expecting him to wait them with open arms when Templars the one were toying with his life. Where is the bitch boy attitude?

Sorry if i hurt your feelings not being into him as much as you. You probably can immerse yourself with such a personality, seems fitting.
Quite funny, I hope you did not use all of your brainpower to make this comment.

And what the fuck, too early? Arent they a couple for quite some time already? They are living together and it didnt looked at all like their first time in the shower if you chose this route. Do you know how relationships work?

And its very unusual to be in love when entering a relationship, usually love develops with time while being together.

Your last part seems to imply that you didnt got my post at all .. try to read it again, maybe your lucky and your brain is working this time. But thanks for "explaining" how to get the love route after i stated i played it. I was merely stating that i dont agree to some of the decisions of the dev which leads to kaija points or not.
Shit, looks like you did use all the brainpower you had because it was easy to comprehend what I said. I did not explain how you reach the love path but with your lack of understanding, it's fitting you did not even get it. I was saying there, she was expecting loving, caring boyfriend. A little teasing, kissing, being understanding etc. when you slap her ass she was not there at the relationship even though she was pretending she was there. What I mean by too early, even though she was in love with MC, she was not ready or at the stage for living together. Where do I get that, if you look at how she was reacting to slapping her butt and kissing her, you must see the difference. You can just compare, love path with pretend path for better understanding. Now, stay with me I am not saying they are the same I know they are different but comparing them for how you reach them, you can understand what was she expecting. Slapping her ass puts you on pretend path, she comes to bathroom to have sex because it was what we expect from her as a girlfriend and since she is pretending to be one, she fulfils her duties. She was not there because she loves MC, she is there because it's her duty. If you are sweet to her, you'll have the option to kiss her, from her reaction to kiss we can be sure she wants and likes it too. So to answer to your original question it makes sense not to get points by slapping her ass, it's not nonsense as you said. If you think what you were reading it was very easy to see that.

You say love develops with time then you also say you don't understand what I mean by too early for Kaija. I was questioning whether you understand what I wrote or what you played but I started to question that do you even understand what you wrote?

Anyways, I really don't like you and I am putting you on ignore list. I am suggesting to you do the same for me, so we can enjoy the thread without each other's presence. No need to further drag this discussion down and sour the mood in the thread. Have a nice day.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes