VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Fair, it was a little bit condescending. When people spout nonsense I can become somewhat patronising, sorry about that.

I did play her paths. I know each routes and it's not hard to comprehend all the paths represent different Kaija. If you check my previous posts you can see that. Or don't, up to you. I was also talking about love path too.

What bitch boy attitude? What were you expecting him to do? Was there any understanding, any compassion, anything good towards MC from Templars. They were bitter towards him without reason. How was he self-centred, he did everything he could to save his father. Even Linnae was surprised when he was so cordial with them. Were you expecting him to wait them with open arms when Templars the one were toying with his life. Where is the bitch boy attitude?

Quite funny, I hope you did not use all of your brainpower to make this comment.

Shit, looks like you did use all the brainpower you had because it was easy to comprehend what I said. I did not explain how you reach the love path but with your lack of understanding, it's fitting you did not even get it. I was saying there, she was expecting loving, caring boyfriend. A little teasing, kissing, being understanding etc. when you slap her ass she was not there at the relationship even though she was pretending she was there. What I mean by too early, even though she was in love with MC, she was not ready or at the stage for living together. Where do I get that, if you look at how she was reacting to slapping her butt and kissing her, you must see the difference. You can just compare, love path with pretend path for better understanding. Now, stay with me I am not saying they are the same I know they are different but comparing them for how you reach them, you can understand what was she expecting. Slapping her ass puts you on pretend path, she comes to bathroom to have sex because it was what we expect from her as a girlfriend and since she is pretending to be one, she fulfils her duties. She was not there because she loves MC, she is there because it's her duty. If you are sweet to her, you'll have the option to kiss her, from her reaction to kiss we can be sure she wants and likes it too. So to answer to your original question it makes sense not to get points by slapping her ass, it's not nonsense as you said. If you think what you were reading it was very easy to see that.

You say love develops with time then you also say you don't understand what I mean by too early for Kaija. I was questioning whether you understand what I wrote or what you played but I started to question that do you even understand what you wrote?

Anyways, I really don't like you and I am putting you on ignore list. I am suggesting to you do the same for me, so we can enjoy the thread without each other's presence. No need to further drag this discussion down and sour the mood in the thread. Have a nice day.
Why do you ask me questions if you put me on ignore anyway?

I mean .. after reading all of this, i dont get why you got this offended by my first post at all other than that we have a different view on the mc (you seem to like him more compared to me).

I very much disliked his behavior when he found out, it would have been different if his dad wasnt being in life-threatening danger at the same time, his actions/behavior/feelings would be way more justified like that, without the pending possible death of his father. Or when he intended to leave his parents house like an hour after kaija rescued him and his driver was killed .. thats just way over-emotional.

Being in his shoes i would have cared about my fathers wellbeing at first and be angry with the shitty templars after everything related to the father is done. He expects a - i dont know - a century old secret company which supposedly defends their dimension to just disband itself because a hostile fration demands it after takeing a hostage ... thats just immature and self-centered for me for example.

And you kinda pointed out what i disliked about the Kaija path/relationship points. You said it yourself, giving her a playful slap on her but puts you on the pretend path and imo thats just too much impact for such a small descision and even more as we have no clue how their relationship is/was at this point.

Of couse we can see her reaction but thats after we made the decision, at the point of the decision we have no clue that she dislikes it because we werent able to play/experience their relationship so far.

I didnt got that anyone forced her to live together with him, why did they moved together if she wasnt ready for it? I never saw anything stating the templars expected her to do so (and it kinda ruins her being undercover quite a bit, it would be way easier if they werent living together).

I never mentioned all the other things like being sweet with her, reassuring her and so on because i think these choices are good and fit to set their relationship-status (love/pretend/whatever) depend on it while i think the choice with the butt slap is dumb. Thats all and thats why i really didnt got why you got this pissed about it.

And the MC is in a similar situation like us so far that he doesnt know that some things which arent unusual in a relationship make her uncomfortable because of her undercover work yet it still makes her like the mc less.

Feel free to put me on ignore, i dont mind heated arguing but if you want to be condescending but cant take a few jabs yourself its probably better if we not discuss anymore.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
By the way I don’t understand why you’re saying you won’t waste time on it just to repeat everything you wrote in the other thread again just with even more made up narrative, it’s kinda a strange behavior.
Because I am a person who believes that other people can still learn something. Especially when they are still developing into adults.

And btw, just a FYI: if you kiss a woman some seconds after she swallowed your disgusting (your own words) cum, you'll get not much. The proportion of residues in saliva is many times lower as if you nut in a woman and go down on her a couple of days later. So if you ever find a partner and the two of you do have sex, always use condoms. Not only to prevent you from reproducing, but also to protect yourself from your own ejaculate, which you find so terribly disgusting. Of course, you can also do without sex completely. That would be the best thing to do until you grow up anyway.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Because I am a person who believes that other people can still learn something. Especially when they are still developing into adults.

And btw, just a FYI: if you kiss a woman some seconds after she swallowed your disgusting (your own words) cum, you'll get not much. The proportion of residues in saliva is many times lower as if you nut in a woman and go down on her a couple of days later. So if you ever find a partner and the two of you do have sex, always use condoms. Not only to prevent you from reproducing, but also to protect yourself from your own ejaculate, which you find so terribly disgusting. Of course, you can also do without sex completely. That would be the best thing to do until you grow up anyway.
Oh my, being lectured by a probably 18 year old virgin. You obviously didnt read my post and just keep putting words in my mouth i never said, have fun.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Oh my, being lectured by a probably 18 year old virgin.
Even then, I would obviously still be older than you. You don't need to worry about my virginity. The fact that I have given birth to children should allay your fears. There are no virgin births. Don't let any fantasy books tell you that.

By the way: the "he who says it, is himself" saying from kindergarten really shows your level of maturity. Thank you for confirming my comments about your maturity so impressively.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Even then, I would obviously still be older than you. You don't need to worry about my virginity. The fact that I have given birth to children should allay your fears. There are no virgin births. Don't let any fantasy books tell you that.

By the way: the "he who says it, is himself" saying from kindergarten really shows your level of maturity. Thank you for confirming my comments about your maturity so impressively.
Sorry I’m just done with your made-up stereotyped accusations and went down on your maturity (or at least discussion)-level, i thought you’re enjoying it as you’re doing it nonstop.

You’re not up for discussions and only looking to judge from a moral highground while entirely lacking tolerance for other people’s preferences.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Thanks, I also respect you and enjoy your posts. :giggle:

View attachment 3270818

I must disagree with you though, this screenshot is from love path. She says here, there are things that are fake besides friendship in the beginning. Key word here is the original friendship. We can do some math here. What do they have between them. Friendship and love relationship. She is saying besides friendship, everything else was fake that must include love relationship between them. So, she was friends with MC around the same time she was getting unofficial training for being Templar. Then at 18, she joined Templars. Some time later, she has been questioned by a Templar member about her relationship with MC, they were just friends back then. With Grandmaster's involvement it's been decided she will protect MC without notifying him but how she was going to do was up to her. After she got close to him, she started enjoy his presence. They started the relationship. At this point she was not in love with MC though, because otherwise nothing would be fake as she told him. So they were in relationship before, she was in love with him. Though, to be fair she always had feelings for MC because there was no real reason for her to get that angry when she inquired about their relationship.

You know I like my textwalls but don't have time for it at the moment. Though, if you are still not convinced can you explain me what was she talking about here? There must be something she was faking other than friendship since friendship was real. They don't have any other relation than love relation also. So what is fake in the beginning? I am curious about your opinions maybe I am missing something.
Back on topic. I went back to the script itself. I wanted to verify for myself what was said and what was maybe. When Linnae tells them to work their shit out.

Love Path:
kja "The situation had developed its own dynamics. Before I really realized it, we both were a thing. It was easy. The best from both worlds."
kja "Over time I fell in love with you. The longer we were together, the more I feared that day when I had to tell you everything."

Middle Path:
kja "The situation had developed its own dynamics. Before I really realized it, we both were a thing. It was easy. The best from both worlds."
kja"I began to like it. Our time together. Your company. I didn't want to lose that. I was selfish."

Angry Path:
kja "And I was too much of a coward to back out of it."

Oct 10, 2022
Back on topic. I went back to the script itself. I wanted to verify for myself what was said and what was maybe. When Linnae tells them to work their shit out.

Love Path:
kja "Over time I fell in love with you. The longer we were together, the more I feared that day when I had to tell you everything."

Middle Path:
kja"I began to like it. Our time together. Your company. I didn't want to lose that. I was selfish."

Angry Path:
kja "And I was too much of a coward to back out of it."
We have that from MC too, he says,
It developed own dynamics. At least for me. I never officially asked her out and she never did either.

This quote is also there for all paths, so it's canon but that does not give anything with timeline. I do not refuse she is in love with MC at Love Path. There are a few things that does not change with paths, Templars asking her to be her girlfriend, her timeline when she become Templar, her grandfather's death, her problems with her parents, grandmaster's involvement about the task, final version of the task where she has complete autonomy.

As you stated, she says before I really realized it, we both were a thing then she says over time I fell in love with you. So this makes me right, right? Am I missing anything? :unsure:

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
screenshot0071.png
screenshot0074.png

Btw, what's wrong with MC's mom? She says Paul gave his life to bring you here, like it's MC's fault then trying to scold MC when he clearly feels uneasy around Templars. She even try to hide things and if not Kaija intervene, she'd probably try to continue with the lies. She says no more lies then hides her involvement with Templars, acts like she was just a wife of a Templar and turns out she was a member, an assassin like Kaija.

I think we may need a few options here and there to put her in place with all of her nonsensical behaviours.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
She says no more lies then hides her involvement with Templars, acts like she was just a wife of a Templar and turns out she was a member
This this this this this!

Paul...well yeah, sorry for the dude...but did I know Paul? No. Did I ask for his help? Umm...no....did I know why Paul was there to drive me? Umm...no....

Did Paul do as he was told like a good little trained dog should do? Yup.....suck it up buttercup mom.

One reason as I've said before is I think it was missed opportunity from Ceo for us not to have a snarky, bitchy remark to her when she let's her secrets out in the car.

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
View attachment 3271055
View attachment 3271056

Btw, what's wrong with MC's mom? She says Paul gave his life to bring you here, like it's MC's fault then trying to scold MC when he clearly feels uneasy around Templars. She even try to hide things and if not Kaija intervene, she'd probably try to continue with the lies. She says no more lies then hides her involvement with Templars, acts like she was just a wife of a Templar and turns out she was a member, an assassin like Kaija.

I think we may need a few options here and there to put her in place with all of her nonsensical behaviours.
That's why I said, and keep opinion, Templars are bastards. Including mommy and daddy dear.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
game should have an early ending where MC says fuck you all after getting back dad, and just leaves. Get together with a girl who isn't connected to this shit (probably Elea, since the rest are all involved somehow)
The only problem about this is that he could still be assasinated by some enemy’s of the templars even when he cuts ties.

They tried to kill him while he was entirely clueless already.

Maybe the most reasonable/safest action would be allying himself with the elves lol they are probably better at helping him develop his ability’s anyway

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
On that note, however, don't think it would be right for MC to call out his mom in that scene.
Yes, he was lied to by Templars, and yes, even his own parents were on it, but he has no hatred towards parents.

Sure, he might be angry, but from what we've seen, MC had a good relationship with his parents, he loves them.
Should he get his word in and get angry, even argue with them at some point? Sure, I really hope he gets to say his piece to piece of shit dad, but telling off to mom at that point would be too much.

Oct 10, 2022
game should have an early ending where MC says fuck you all after getting back dad, and just leaves. Get together with a girl who isn't connected to this shit (probably Elea, since the rest are all involved somehow)
There is actually a game like that, Atonia Blue. It's NTR heavy game but at the beginning MC can shoot the other guy and move on with their life. First option actually, then game ends. :LOL:

Though, even though it would be funny I was thinking more of a relationship like Linnae, be cordial with her for saving MC's father but make snarky sometimes hurtful talks with his mother. For example, when his mom try to shut him up when he makes fun of Eric, I really was expecting some snark towards the mom. Not even need an option if you greet Eric, go with the old conversation but if you respond with cheeky reply then whole conversation should be or at least I expect to be have the same taste.

I also think same with a few other options, like when MC reply angrily to Kaija conversation goes like
MC:I am angry with you
Kaija: This is my job
MC:I am so sorry, all my fault
Like wtf dude,show a little backbone maybe? If you are angry, be angry. I think even 'yeah, whatever' would be more accurate response.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
There is actually a game like that, Atonia Blue. It's NTR heavy game but at the beginning MC can shoot the other guy and move on with their life. First option actually, then game ends. :LOL:

Though, even though it would be funny I was thinking more of a relationship like Linnae, be cordial with her for saving MC's father but make snarky sometimes hurtful talks with his mother. For example, when his mom try to shut him up when he makes fun of Eric, I really was expecting some snark towards the mom. Not even need an option if you greet Eric, go with the old conversation but if you respond with cheeky reply then whole conversation should be or at least I expect to be have same taste.

I also think same with a few other options, like when MC reply angrily to Kaija conversation goes like

Like wtf dude,show a little backbone maybe? If you are angry, be angry. I think even 'yeah, whatever' would be more accurate response.
there are some games like that yeah... also Far Cry 4 secret ending where you just wait 10 minutes for the antagonist to come back at the beginning, he takes you to the place where you wanted your mothers ashes to be taken and that's it :ROFLMAO:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
On that note, however, don't think it would be right for MC to call out his mom in that scene.
Yes, he was lied to by Templars, and yes, even his own parents were on it, but he has no hatred towards parents.

Sure, he might be angry, but from what we've seen, MC had a good relationship with his parents, he loves them.
Should he get his word in and get angry, even argue with them at some point? Sure, I really hope he gets to say his piece to piece of shit dad, but telling off to mom at that point would be too much.
It would be more than right and justified. Maybe I have a backbone and don't take shit from people doing me dirty (regardless of whether family or not)...maybe you don't...*shrugs*

As Def has alrady stated...mon says..no more lies! She apologises for hiding things! Then the day after gets snippy with us when we snark at Eric. Like..fuck mom..really? Take the stick out yo ass woman.

So yes...after her holier than though fucking attitude, the lies...her apologies and HER wanting no more secrets etc etc blah blah..yawn...yadda....to find a out a few days later she was a fucking assassin for the templars...for almost 20 years before she got pregnant with us...

Bearing in mind the MC is still a bit pissed with everything going on (even more so on the Kaija berayal/no love route) and people trying to order him about and around....yeah...a snippy comment in the car would have been more than justified IMO given what she just told us.

I mean at this point...are we even their godamn son? Is our sister even our sister? Where do you draw the line on what we (the MC) actually knows for and what is real?

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
View attachment 3271055
View attachment 3271056

I so wanted to tell her where to go but we didn't get the option. I hope MC gets a chance to face off with his parents.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes