VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.5.0] [Ceolag]

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I think Def might be No1. I don't really hate her, I just don't trust her as far as I could throw her as far as my MC is concerned. From a Templar point of view, she is very trustworthy and loyal. Since I play as the MC, I am very pissed off at her on his behalf.
I'd put my money on Def. Maviarab was the other one I thought of.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I think Def might be No1. I don't really hate her, I just don't trust her as far as I could throw her as far as my MC is concerned. From a Templar point of view, she is very trustworthy and loyal. Since I play as the MC, I am very pissed off at her on his behalf.
With your bad back GoA, you shouldn't be throwing anyone :p
I'd put my money on Def. Maviarab was the other one I thought of.
I can neither confirm nor deny....well, pretty much anything really ;)

Oct 10, 2022
It's a tough call. Who hates Kaija the most. I know it's not me. I really hate her, but I can think of it least 2 that have me beat.
Who might that be I wonder? My money is on Joshy. Sometimes the thing he says make me pity on Kaija. :LOL:

From a Templar point of view, she is very trustworthy and loyal.
Ugh.... and people dare to ask why I hate her so much. This alone is enough reason.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
With your bad back GoA, you shouldn't be throwing anyone :p

I can neither confirm nor deny....well, pretty much anything really ;)
:ROFLMAO: Tell me about it been up all night with the damn back.

Who might that be I wonder? My money is on Joshy. Sometimes the thing he says make me pity on Kaija. :LOL:

Ugh.... and people dare to ask why I hate her so much. This alone is enough reason.
Definitely Joshy, he is a sick man. :ROFLMAO:
You're taking pity on Kaija, you're slipping def. :ROFLMAO:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Sick? Guys I'm a romantic now excuse me while I imagine all the romantic things I'll do to Kaija.
Oh, and BTW I bet she'll wear some sexy lingerie when we go on our first date since that little incident.

Ceolag

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
ch5_preview_86.png

Hello everyone,

This week has been pretty... entertaining.
The usual workload at the start of the month combined with flooding on the weekend/start of the week.
Luckily we weren't really affected by the flooding (it stopped roughly 1m away from our house), it was still a day without work done on the game and no time to let the PC render because of power outages all around us.
I switched it off to prevent another SSD crash.

Enough complaints, onwards to this week's Dev Log.
I've been working on one of the 2 medium-sized scenes which is fully written now and roughly 50% rendered.
The plan for next week is to finish the renders for this scene and the writing/coding for the next scene (the other medium-sized one).
Maybe even start rendering the next scene, depending on the progress with the current one.

The numbers for this week:
91 new static renders for a total of 2019
0 new animations
243 new lines in the script file for a total of 5689

With this, the script file for Chapter 5 is longer than the one for Chapter 2, the longest until now.

Have a nice weekend, guys.
Cheers,
Ceolag

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
View attachment 3713146

Hello everyone,

The usual workload at the start of the month combined with flooding on the weekend/start of the week.
Luckily we weren't really affected by the flooding (it stopped roughly 1m away from our house), it was still a day without work done on the game and no time to let the PC render because of power outages all around us.

I've been working on one of the 2 medium-sized scenes which is fully written now and roughly 50% rendered.
The plan for next week is to finish the renders for this scene and the writing/coding for the next scene (the other medium-sized one).
Maybe even start rendering the next scene, depending on the progress with the current one.

0 new animations

With this, the script file for Chapter 5 is longer than the one for Chapter 2, the longest until now.

Cheers,
Ceolag
Hey Ceolag,
Glad the flooding didn't get any closer. That close you would have been starting to get a bit panicky.
Thanks again for your outstanding communication.
As always, Elea is the best. Death to Kaija. :ROFLMAO:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 3713146

Hello everyone,

0 new animations

Cheers,
Ceolag
Let's see. We already have the weekly numbers. They're fairly close to Ceolag's overall average, which is roughly 90 static renders, 1.6 animations, and 254 lines per week since work on Chapter 5 began. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No big change from last week: we have rough targets and are moving towards them. It does look like we'll be handling the animations more in series than in parallel, so we know the end can't be in sight until we hit whatever scene (or scenes) require the extra oomph.

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes