VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.5.0] [Ceolag]

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
you know what's gonna be sad our best girl Kaija is barley gonna have content next update from what I heard we won't have time to be romantic with her :( but maybe we can thaw the frozen heart of the ice elf since it's gonna be more about her.
You want me to cheat on Kaija!!! Never bro.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
You want me to cheat on Kaija!!! Never bro.
nah I was thinking more of romance her just enough so she will agree to have sex with Kaija. As I won't cheat on her either but it would be hot to watch at least and maybe join in at some point :). Besides I don't think I could handle that elf by myself

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
nah I was thinking more of romance her just enough so she will agree to have sex with Kaija. As I won't cheat on her either but it would be hot to watch at least and maybe join in at some point :)
That sounds much better.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
you know what's gonna be sad our best girl Kaija is barley gonna have content next update from what I heard we won't have time to be romantic with her :( but maybe we can thaw the frozen heart of the ice elf since it's gonna be more about her.
No Kaija, but lots of Medb. Works for me. I'm looking forward to melting that frosty heart. I hope those hands aren't too cold, might freeze my nuts off and I might shrivel up to nothing from the cold :ROFLMAO:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Milton749; yes indeed never saw such cognitive taste disorder refering to LI as you both....... :p :p
Let's hope Defen get a grip soon, ;)

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes