VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.5.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
well shit, what a friggin fantastic update this was. Way longer than expected, and way different than imagined, simply loved it. And what an incredibly sad ending. I truly hope there will be a choice in the future to choose sides, because it would be a really hard one after this epsiode :ROFLMAO: . Game is truly a masterpiece Ceolag :love:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
My only gripe is that its getting to a point where it literally needs a WT.
For you and/or anyone else who likes written (PDF) WT's:

I will be making one, starting tomorrow (with Ceo's approval) as it seems there is some demand for one and will upload here as soon as I've got it done, gone through the scripts 'and' played the new version, which I haven't yet ;)

Will make a post when it's done and then get it (hopefully) added to the op.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think I need to stay away from this thread until the steam launch, but I do have one question for my friends do you think I'll like this new update?

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I think I need to stay away from this thread until the steam launch, but I do have one question for my friends do you think I'll like this new update?
Hard to say. I'm sure you'll like 98% of this update. But I will be damned if I told you about the 2% and spoil you.

• Haha
Reactions: Quetzzz

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Steam release can't come soon enough even if it gets leaked before steam not sure id want to play the leaked version. Besides if im going to buy it on steam be pointless when I can play it on steam :)

Reactions: Tulrek

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Steam release can't come soon enough even if it gets leaked before steam not sure id want to play the leaked version. Besides if im going to buy it on steam be pointless when I can play it on steam :)
I'll buy it in on Steam anyway. I just have to.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Honestly now I'm a bit worried that this update will make Kaija look bad or something.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: tslojr and Joshy92

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Chapter 5 is finally here ... in the wish fulfiullment hearts and minds of the fans ...
Chapter 5 being the first Chapter released on Steam ... TBA as the Steam release will be in September

Changelog:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: xapican
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes