VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.5.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
With all the good ones popping lately this would be some delicious icing on the cake!!

"I have no idea if an update is coming soon, just saw it at the top of my most recent list".

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm sorry but that makes no sense. Its like saying orange + triangle = totalitarianism
For us or those who, are more understanding, or feel some sympathy towards Kaija, yes it makes no sense.
He has not the chemistry with her plus, the Kaija war in this thread was something else, although he is one of the more neutral ones, towards her, normally I would make ruthless fun, out of him; but he is working on a WT and comes permanently across the reasons which originated his aversion towards her character.
Which is good for the whole Neverwhere comunity.*
So "truce" (plus his Helmet is bigger than mine) ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
edit:* talking about the WT here :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (sounded so wrong sorry Maviarab)

Last edited:

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
For us or those who, are more understanding, or feel some sympathy towards Kaija, yes it makes no sense.
He has not the chemistry with her plus, the Kaija war in this thread was something else, although he is one of the more neutral ones, towards her, normally I would make ruthless fun, out of him; but he is working on a WT and comes permanently across the reasons which originated his aversion towards her character.
Which is good for the whole Neverwhere comunity.
So "truce" (plus his Helmet is bigger than mine) ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: I'm just screwing around , to be fair my first playthrough I totally went full feeling betrayed, and went for elea.

Reactions: Quetzzz

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Just curious guys...is there a rabid crowd that wants the achievements (where/when you get) in the WT also?
For me Achievement directions would be a "nice to have" feature. Sometimes it's fun to get them and in this game they can be a little complicated so a guide might help, but at the end of the day I doubt I'll ever deliberately try to unlock them.

The walkthrough itself is a lot more important to me, both to see content and to give us a better idea of how the game thinks about our choices. So thanks for making one! (y)

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Welcome to the Church of Kaija where we don't let the naysayers speak bad about our one and true Divine Goddess Kaija.
Oh noooo.... Please, guys, don't make this thread to another Alady, Church of true divine goddess <insert controversal waifu here>, unfunny simping memes bullshit like they did it with the BaDIK thread. That's not fair to Ceo and his game. This shit scares away new players and that would be a shame. Imagine missing out one of the very best games of the genre because you've seen such a fandom here and thinks it's a game for weirdos.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Oh noooo.... Please, guys, don't make this thread to another Alady, Church of true divine goddess <insert controversal waifu here>, unfunny simping memes bullshit like they did it with the BaDIK thread. That's not fair to Ceo and his game. This shit scares away new players and that would be a shame. Imagine missing out one of the very best games of the genre because you've seen such a fandom here and thinks it's a game for weirdos.
I'm pretty sure most people don't even read the threads anyway. Look at the download on GoFile alone it has over 12 thousand downloads but the same like half a dozen people comment.

I know I don't really interact because of all the hate Kaija gets so that also drives people away.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
lol no not gonna be anywhere near like that just the random odd comment here and there. I'm not creative enough or wish to spend the time like to simp like Darkwen plus like Joshy sometimes the hate Kaija gets makes me stay away from this thread once in awhile just depends how bad it gets

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
no not gonna be anywhere near like that just the random odd comment here and there.
You know, it's a play with the fire. Once it's started it goes down pretty fast. Such things attract the weirdos like moths to a flame. Even before one realize it, a momentum of its own has developed and the thread is as broken as the one about BaDIK.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
I don't even know that it exactly scares people away, so much as shit just makes threads a pain in the ass to navigate. Sifting through hundreds of essentially the same five posts repeated cyclically by the same five or six posters ad nauseam, to get to actual discussion or information makes reading through a thread organically all but impossible. As a result, people eventually just stop trying and leave the threads to the handful of people who apparently enjoy that sort of tedium.

One thing is for certain though, it definitely doesn't do the game or its dev any favors.

Last edited:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I don't even know that it exactly scares people away, so much as shit just makes threads a pain in the ass to navigate. Sifting through hundreds of essentially the same five posts repeated cyclically by the same five or six posters ad nauseam, to get to actual discussion or information makes reading through a thread organically all but impossible. As a result, people eventually just stop trying and leave the threads to the handful of people who apparently enjoy that sort of tedium.

One thing is for certain though, it definitely doesn't do the game or its dev any favors.
Exactly. But the mods don't care in that thread. They just need to thread ban five dudes there and the thread would be good again, but no. Let them waste server space with bullshit.

Reactions: Vasy

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Well never the less it was more a joke comment im not serious like those guys. I most made that comment cause I recognized the user I replied to from the BAD thread

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes