VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.5.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
For you and/or anyone else who likes written (PDF) WT's:

I will be making one, starting tomorrow (with Ceo's approval) as it seems there is some demand for one and will upload here as soon as I've got it done, gone through the scripts 'and' played the new version, which I haven't yet ;)

Will make a post when it's done and then get it (hopefully) added to the op.
Just curious guys...is there a rabid crowd that wants the achievements (where/when you get) in the WT also?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Just curious guys...is there a rabid crowd that wants the achievements (where/when you get) in the WT also?
most games I don't care as much for achievements since moving from console to PC just not worth the time and effort. But on AVN's I tend to try to collect them all on steam since usually it's pretty easy to do and not a pain a ass since it's a AVN.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
I'm somewhat of a completionist, so guidance toward achievements could be helpful.
It really depends on how difficult the achievements are to find. Some games have achievements for a very specific set of choices leading to an event/variation that's extremely easy to miss... I think those certainly would have a place in a WT.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well, if you're on it, you should do it. There're always players who wants to complete everything in a game.
I'm somewhat of a completionist, so guidance toward achievements could be helpful.
It really depends on how difficult the achievements are to find. Some games have achievements for a very specific set of choices leading to an event/variation that's extremely easy to miss... I think those certainly would have a place in a WT.
I'll carry on including them then.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
To be honest, if it weren't for the achievements I wouldn't have played K monogamous path for example.
I think it is a very good Idea to include them.

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
I just replayed the first 4 chapters so I'd remember what was going on for when i play the new update. I forgot how much I love this story. I'm probably in the minority but Kaija is my favorite LI, despite the trust issues.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I just replayed the first 4 chapters so I'd remember what was going on for when i play the new update. I forgot how much I love this story. I'm probably in the minority but Kaija is my favorite LI, despite the trust issues.
Welcome to the Church of Kaija where we don't let the naysayers speak bad about our one and true Divine Goddess Kaija.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes