VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.5.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Still haven't figured out how to get on Medbs romantic side LOL I Imagine how GOA would get desesperate, in my shoes :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
will have to check this out nothing else on my list available right now so will check this out it is a shame all those hotties you got to pick one but whatever :coffee:
No you musn't but you can't go full "pokemon" on this one some exclude others, you have nice Sex scenes though and a marvelous Story !
Rodrigoofb ; yeah mine too LOL but it is a nice dramatic turn and sets the stage for a full war.

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
Still haven't figured out how to get on Medbs romantic side LOL I Imagine how GOA would get desesperate, in my shoes :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Don't tell me about it I had to download a mod to see the variables to do all 15 points, and I'm still not sure if we're romantic yet.

If I had a nickel for every time I found myself arguing with this Nimue about a sword that fucks with my destiny, I'd have two nickels. Which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If I had a nickel for every time I found myself arguing with this Nimue about a sword that fucks with my destiny, I'd have two nickels. Which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice
If you're referring to a certain game where you are a poker playing god then yes, this makes it 2 for me too.

2 for too.

far to many too's for me 2.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dr.TSoni

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Honestly, It is Ceolags decision, and totally understandable how things happend in the past,
(what doesn't stop me to buy it in september if it ever makes it into Steam)
not if but when, when it will be released on steam - I'm gonna buy it and play it;)

It's tempting to play but I'll wait for steam. I enjoy playing on there more.
yeah, it makes no sense for me to play it now cause I am still gonna play it on steam regardless, achievements and all that stuff you know
but it's tempting indeed with all those spoilers)

Reactions: Joshy92

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
not if but when, when it will be released on steam - I'm gonna buy it and play it;)

yeah, it makes no sense for me to play it now cause I am still gonna play it on steam regardless, achievements and all that stuff you know
if you have played it earlier, remember to delete all saves and the persistent file before starting any renpy game on steam with achievements. if not, every achievement will pop up at once, when you start it :p

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
if you have played it earlier, remember to delete all saves and the persistent file before starting any renpy game on steam with achievements. if not, every achievement will pop up at once, when you start it :p
I've had that happen to me before lol.

Reactions: Ashira13

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'll buy it on Steam, it's where a huge chuck of my adult game collection is now....

However, before I do buy it I just want the record to show I am not happy with the final events of this update.

I had befriended a certain character and don't like how things went.

Not asking for any changes at all nor am I really upset but that particular character would have made a fantastic LI, hell, even a friend.

I already want one of the male elfs heads on a spike, best not find out he had anything to do with Fin's issue.

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

Damien112

Jul 21, 2019
I tried to make an argument about why Kaija didn't deserve the hate, then I saw that her route is different based on your/MC's response to certain questions so their past (predating the events of this game) is fluid and not set, which I don't think was the best way to go about that. It makes her not her own 'person'.

My first run was with Kaija, but then I tried the opposite route and I was confused to all hell about her emotional 180. Kate is best girl, but Kaija is far from worst girl. Medb is worst, by far, and I hope I get to kill her like I killed that blonde bitch who challenges the MC to a fight to the death. Their reaction to how that ended tells me all I need to know about them. The Elves are hypocrites and should be eradicated. I'm siding with the ImperialsTemplars on this one.
Eh Honestly can't really understand the hate Kaija gets, even if you don't simp as long as you respond with a certain level of calm and keep it respectful she doesn't really come off as that bad, i feel like you have to go out off your way to provoke a negative response from her in my experience. And while it is true that making her emotions and stuff work around the MC makes her lack as an individual character it also means that you literally can't get that response unless you actively push for it, The MC is rightfully mad about being lied to and being cold to her makes a level of sense but even if you make it clear that the relationship is over and all, unless you are an intentional dick she doesn't respond negatively.

And form a characterization perspective it really doesn't make sense for the MC to be a downright asshole to her and give her grief on anything except it's specific to the relationship, she goes out of her way despite her orders to rush back and save you on a gut feeling and if you have been decent to her up to that point she clearly shows she cares about the protagonist, doesn't mean you have to act like she didn't betray trust but she is clearly not doing it out of ill will and regrets the choice unless you have been intentionally negative to her at which point it would make sense for her to see the MC as a job rather than actual relationship.

Medb is not all that bad either after you get through the wall she doesn't come of as a bad person, concerning the duel a negative response for killing Finnabair makes perfect sense imo, you can't really come with the intentions of preventing a war then kill someone on your first opportunity even if they did have it coming and expect people to accept your plea for peace when you do otherwise, it's not really a hypocritical thing in my opinion that's just a valid response to the actions the MC takes if you go that route. Especially when you consider the fact that the only reason you even got the opportunity to even argue your case at all was because her father was polite enough to bring you to argue your case when he would have had no issue killing you immediately.

If you don't kill her, from a logical standpoint your plea for peace looks more genuine to them and from an emotional standpoint you avoid killing an elf right in front of her people and sowing even more negativity. In fact if you don't kill her, every action with the Alfar from that point forward is positive, with a bit of passive aggressive banter with Finnabair that leads to an eventual friendship with her, and Medb outright states that she honestly didn't believe in a possibility for a somewhat peaceful resolution but your actions convinced her otherwise so your actions there are a major factor in the decision. Hell if you show mercy after an unfortunate circumstance the king trains you for a bit and states that he was interested in getting a feel for you himself.

You can't choose to take antagonistic, provoking or an aggressive stance and expect the characters in story to respond passively or positively, if nothing else I think the fact that scenes play out very differently depending on character choice makes the game significantly better since actions do actually have consequences. Believe me I wanted to off Finnabair as well because of how overly aggressive she was but I let her go because it was counterproductive to the MC's intentions and i ended up liking the Elves you do speak to afterward, hell by the end I grew to like Finnabair despite how she started and I was kinda annoyed by how the chapter ended since there was some level of character growth that got wasted.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kalebbz

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
i feel like you have to go out off your way to provoke a negative response from her in my experience.
Maybe you should get more experience then?

End of Chapter 1 she has a max of 5 points. You need >3 LP to not get her, never get a shit about you speech. Getting 2 LP only is not difficult and you don't need to be an ass with her either to only get 2 LP. And it is those LP that determine her attitude to you at the start of Chapter 2 while sat at the dinner table.

Sure, you can then intentionally spiral it by being intentionally obtuse and cold towards her, but at that point, why on earth would you be friendly? (when you have just found out your entire life, relationship and what you belived, was a complete lie....right after almost being killed I might add, because of said lies).

That's not being hateful towards her...just stating pure facts.

Reactions: Call of Booty

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Is the game worth giving it a try?
I can't explain why but the summary kinda gave me some "Love and submission" vibes (idk if you guys got the reference though)

thx

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes