VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.5.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
i havent really been using multi mods since i discovered choice descriptor,
basically it takes the variables behind a choice and shows it on screen, if there is no variable it wont show as you can see in middle choice in image, works in most game, not every game unfortunately some games show nothing, which i think is on the game devs side to implement.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/01/3314453_Universal_Choice_Descriptor.zip
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah, that or URM. but personally i prefer dedicated mods :)

Reactions: XV71

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Woow, Medb is interesting, only able to get 15 rel points with her, in the following 2 plays on her path even less :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
I still find this weird, Kaija does not have her own personality or emotions and just plays out based on what mc does during a small time frame. She should either love/have feelings for mc or not regardless, then react accordingly with mc's choices not what we have here. You turn her down - well I didn't love you anyhow. You simp for her - I love you mc.. I feel it's just a strange way to go about things personally.
It's especially jarring because her backstory regarding her feelings towards the MC can also change completely mid-playthrough. Quoting myself from earlier in the thread:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If nothing else, it feels like the second dialogue should be locked in once you reach a certain points threshold before that initial dialogue, but I agree that the way her backstory is handled feels wonky. I don't know that it should actually be dynamic at all.

Reactions: tiger357

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
If nothing else, it feels like the second dialogue should be locked in once you reach a certain points threshold before that initial dialogue, but I agree that the way her backstory is handled feels wonky. I don't know that it should actually be dynamic at all.
Personally, I treat the early choices as representative of their entire relationship up to that point. It's the only way I can make sense of what she says, while giving her the benefit of the doubt. That way, if the MC is cold and distant toward her, then she'd just be going through the motions. If he showers her with love, she'd have fallen in love with him as well.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Anyone know how you get 4/4 points with Medb at the end of the second episode?
Talk to the Mercenary, and Kill him
Edit: not sure if resisting the succubus is also a factor,
Talk to Merc, do not attack him.
Shoot him
Resist both times with the Succubus.

Also important to get the 'Interesting Indeed' achievement ;)

so... we apparently need a new modder for walkthrough/multi mod... https://f95zone.to/threads/mod-request-and-my-mod-list.108606/post-14430411, any takers?
Laik not been since for over 2 months now...not sure what is happening. This is the issue with using mods. As XV said, UCD works great but does not 'hint at a path' etc, will just show you the variables. Useful to use in tandem with URM.

if helps any, hoping to have the pdf walkthrough done by weekend. Just completed Ch3 of it, starting on Ch4 tonight.

Last edited:

jemmylyn

Dec 23, 2023
Great game. Locations, setting, story is cool. Slow burn relationships is cool. Medb is amazing.

Can anyone tell, when we can expect the next update approximately?

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Can anyone tell, when we can expect the next update approximately?
Well, at the moment this game is about to get abandoned by the dev because of reasons we're not allowed to discuss here. The Mods deleted the conversation about it. (It's trolling and off-topic.) But don't wonder when the Abandon tag appears on this in the next days.

jemmylyn

Dec 23, 2023
Well, at the moment this game is about to get abandoned by the dev because of reasons we're not allowed to discuss here. The Mods deleted the conversation about it. (It's trolling and off-topic.) But don't wonder when the Abandon tag appears on this in the next days.

Sad to hear this... Such a good game, rare in some aspects i would say. It's immediately hit the top 5 in my favourites after i finished all current content.

So what's the reason to end such a good game? Or do you mean that someone deletes posts, even if messages do not contain flooding or trolling?

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
At the beginning, we find a crazy, warrior, sexy elf, we have sex with her and she is killed 2 days later. W T F

I hope it won't be abandoned. It's a game that I really enjoyed and was looking forward to, and it ended in such a shocking way that I'll go crazy if I don't see what happens next.

• Sad
Reactions: Kalebbz

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Honestly, It is Ceolags decision, and totally understandable how things happend in the past,
(what doesn't stop me to buy it in september if it ever makes it into Steam)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I really hope your joking Trem. I would hate to see another good game with that horrible yellow prefix.

Reactions: boundkitsune
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes