VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.5.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
In the middle path she admits that she, felt lust, In the love path, she said she enjoyed it and on the hate path, she admits she used him. no feeling no lust.
I still find this weird, Kaija does not have her own personality or emotions and just plays out based on what mc does during a small time frame. She should either love/have feelings for mc or not regardless, then react accordingly with mc's choices not what we have here. You turn her down - well I didn't love you anyhow. You simp for her - I love you mc.. I feel it's just a strange way to go about things personally.

p.s fuck Kaija.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
damn dev.. how dare you do something like that.. how dare you to kill amazing gal like Finnabair

Im..im...
1.gif
weeeeeeee :cry::cry::cry::cry:

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
When everyone hates on Kaija, I'll take her for myself and don't share her, even not with Joshy92 unless he only wants to watch!
I tried to make an argument about why Kaija didn't deserve the hate, then I saw that her route is different based on your/MC's response to certain questions so their past (predating the events of this game) is fluid and not set, which I don't think was the best way to go about that. It makes her not her own 'person'.

My first run was with Kaija, but then I tried the opposite route and I was confused to all hell about her emotional 180. Kate is best girl, but Kaija is far from worst girl. Medb is worst, by far, and I hope I get to kill her like I killed that blonde bitch who challenges the MC to a fight to the death. Their reaction to how that ended tells me all I need to know about them. The Elves are hypocrites and should be eradicated. I'm siding with the ImperialsTemplars on this one.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Nice that we got finally an Update ... overall great but the Ending ... no words for the ending ... :ROFLMAO:

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
so... we apparently need a new modder for walkthrough/multi mod... https://f95zone.to/threads/mod-request-and-my-mod-list.108606/post-14430411, any takers?
i havent really been using multi mods since i discovered choice descriptor,
basically it takes the variables behind a choice and shows it on screen, if there is no variable it wont show as you can see in middle choice in image, works in most game, not every game unfortunately some games show nothing, which i think is on the game devs side to implement.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/01/3314453_Universal_Choice_Descriptor.zip
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes