VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.5.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
If it's not that it's kaija hate which is the same thing. Seriously all anyone talks about in here is how evil she is.
which is why I try to make some comments once in awhile about how good she is while not trying to convince anyone as don't want to start yet another Kaija debate that has been talked about for ages haha

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Well never the less it was more a joke comment im not serious like those guys. I most made that comment cause I recognized the user I replied to from the BAD thread
I know it was a joke and I'm not pissed off or angry with you or something like that. I just wanted to intervene for my own sake. I couldn't handle another interesting thread falling down.

If it's not that it's kaija hate which is the same thing. Seriously all anyone talks about in here is how evil she is.
That wasn't the point and the Kaija hate is just an inside joke. Every player loves her, because she isn't evil at all.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know it was a joke and I'm not pissed off or angry with you or something like that. I just wanted to intervene for my own sake. I couldn't handle another interesting thread falling down.

That wasn't the point and the Kaija hate is just an inside joke. Every player loves her, because she isn't evil at all.
I don't consider it a joke it's fucking constant. How do you think casual Kaija fans feel? It keeps hardcores like me from commenting much.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dessolos

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I don't consider it a joke it's fucking constant. How do you think casual Kaija fans feel? It keeps hardcores like me from commenting much.
dude Joshy one day it was so bad for me I just went and took a nap cause it actually upset me to the point I didn't want to do anything for the rest of the day. But it's been a bit better as of late I noticed

Reactions: Joshy92

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
I just wanted to intervene for my own sake. I couldn't handle another interesting thread falling down.
I sooo feel you!

Unfortunately at least for few my former favorite threads the train has already gone.

I just muted them cause at some moment it became unbearable.

*This thread is fun though, well, most of the time.:p

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: metamorphMP

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
Well never the less it was more a joke comment im not serious like those guys.
Are you certain those guys aren't just having some fun either?

That's not true... Several people, including you, talk about worshiping the ground she walks on. ;-)

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Are you certain those guys aren't just having some fun either?

That's not true... Several people, including you, talk about worshiping the ground she walks on. ;-)
Not anymore I'm not going to bother. This thread is toxic for Kaija fans.

• Haha
Reactions: Daddy-S

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
I rarely post in this thread. My inanity can at times be off the charts. :ROFLMAO:
Well, I like this thread so far, I mean, well, not because you rarely post here, obviously:KEK:

I know that guys mostly just joke around, but I would assume that if i were Kajia's simp I would be offended, good that I am not;)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
And I'm worried that all the dev sees is people complaining about Kaija so he eventually decides to kill her off or make her just a side girl.
The stress and worry about that is really getting to me.

It wouldn't be the first time that's happened.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Not anymore I'm not going to bother. This thread is toxic for Kaija fans.
There's a button that's made for toxic fucks, lil bro.

Well, I like this thread so far, I mean, well, not because you rarely post here, obviously:KEK:

I know that guys mostly just joke around, but I would assume that if i were Kajia's simp I would be offended, good that I am not;)
I was mainly over the top about the Templars. As for Kaija, mostly everyone knows I tried to love her. But I just couldn't simp. Her actions were too much. Even on her love path. At the end of the first release and her saying that she needed time and that she didn't know if she could choose us and the the Templars, made my blood boil.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
There's a button that's made for toxic fucks, lil bro.

I was mainly over the top about the Templars. As for Kaija, mostly everyone knows I tried to love her. But I just couldn't simp. Her actions were too much. Even on her love path. At the end of the first release and her saying that she needed time and that she didn't know if she could choose us and the the Templars, made my blood boil.
Yeah, I know but all the dev sees is Kaija hate. I don't want that to affect her storyline or anything.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
And I'm worried that all the dev sees is people complaining about Kaija so he eventually decides to kill her off or make her just a side girl.
The stress and worry about that is really getting to me.

It wouldn't be the first time that's happened.
I thought it had been a lot better recently. I haven't seen the hate that I used to, but maybe as she's not my favorite, I just haven't noticed.

Remember that Ceo said he would start killing off future LIs if the DTK comments didn't stop. I know he was joking, but it's pretty clear he loves her too. He won't be killing her off.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes