VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.5.0] [Ceolag]

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
1. Of course she isn't. Not recall the actual achievement name when you kiss her?
Ok fireing up the game Or I could look at the Walkthrough in the following refered as the "Neverwhere Scroll"
(just a bit of advertising just in case the F95 users know how to read, not like my Ants) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
How to get her scene I'm missing her and ch 3 anissa one as well?
Flirt with her 1st time you meet her, tell her she met you when she says she didn't make lots of friends, make fun of Templar guy (don't know if this one is needed)
On last update, tell her not to undersell herself, drink beer, when she tells you to check Kari, don't check Kari, check her out, offer to help her with move, done.
It's actually incredibly simple to get her scene.

LM10PRIME

Mar 4, 2024
Flirt with her 1st time you meet her, tell her she met you when she says she didn't make lots of friends, make fun of Templar guy (don't know if this one is needed)
On last update, tell her not to undersell herself, drink beer, when she tells you to check Kari, don't check Kari, check her out, offer to help her with move, done.
It's actually incredibly simple to get her scene.
iirc it was for kate scene, i got her scene but was missing kari one cuz i increased points as i was using mod. but thanks man.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
iirc it was for kate scene, i got her scene but was missing kari one cuz i increased points as i was using mod. but thanks man.
For Kari you simply need to ask her stay for another drink. Then it's a simple points/variable check as to whether she agrees. Each scene is exclusive of each other (happening a lot now, so keep different saves for likes of Kate/Kari/Anissa/Helena etc). They are however all side girls, there are only 4 actual romance routes.
thanks for the walkthrough man.
Hope you find useful.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LM10PRIME
4.30 star(s) 41 Votes