VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.5.0] [Ceolag]

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
wait we finally get a likable character and you that to her ? i thought i finally had a reason to keep playing the game and that that happened to the only likable character ? well guess thats it then.
Personally i would have loved to see kaja or whatever your traitor ex is called die in a fight. Hopefully the rest of the game can compensate for whst you have done today

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
So I finished the game, then looked at the walkthrough to play again and sweep remaining archievements. Somehow I'm still missing one. It's hidden, so I can't be sure which one. Which ones would be most missable, so I can at least get a clue?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So I finished the game, then looked at the walkthrough to play again and sweep remaining archievements. Somehow I'm still missing one. It's hidden, so I can't be sure which one. Which ones would be most missable, so I can at least get a clue?
Have you done both of Anissa's scenes in the changing room?

However I suppose the simple (but slightly tedious perhaps) way would be start with the first cheevo in the WT and work your way through and check to see you have them...

(They do appear in the achivement screen 'mostly' in order so makes it easier).

Last edited:

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Have you done both of Anissa's scenes in the changing room?
Yes. Titjob in first play, got the other one after I looked at walkthrough. Tho all entries in my gallery and replay scenes are unlocked, so whatever I'm missing, is most likely not related to sex scenes.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yes. Titjob in first play, got the other one after I looked at walkthrough. Tho all entries in my gallery and replay scenes are unlocked, so whatever I'm missing, is most likely not related to sex scenes.
Hmm the only possible ones I can think of that can be easily missed are [Peek Games] & [Pari E Dispari] given you have both Anissa achievements and assuming you have multiple saves for the 4 Li's also.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Hmm the only possible ones I can think of that can be easily missed are [Peek Games] & [Pari E Dispari] given you have both Anissa achievements and assuming you have multiple saves for the 4 Li's also.
Got those with the help of walkthrough file. Perhaps was there one related to not being on any LI path? Or just on Kaija's? Because that is only route that I didn't do.

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes