DarkArray

Jul 5, 2018
I played chapter 4 - love your game!
one question though where do find the previous chapters?

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Well, this really was surprisingly good! I don't usually play games as early in development as this, tend to wait until they're closer to completion, but this one was just too tempting to stay away from: glad I checked it out. Futa Triss is just about the sexiest character I've come across in a game, hope our mc will have some future opportunuties to not just treat her as a woman with added benefits but also reciprocate at bit more, a la Kenzie sub route. Waiting for next installment with bated breath. Thank you Gambino for some awesome gaming experiences, keep up the good work.

Satimosxxx

Feb 28, 2020
is this game abandoned? I looked at the developer patreon and there are several games there, but it doesn't say anything about a new chapter, does anyone know how to answer?

Gambino Games

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
Kinda wierd how you have an option to make Kenzie more sub and then after making those choices she makes you her bitch in the closet. Shouldn't there really be an option to make her yours instead if you're planning 2 routes?
She's dom by default. She can't become sub right after a few words. It'll take time and patience to make her sub ;)

Reactions: c3p0 and UncleVT
4.50 star(s) 24 Votes