Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
VERY happy indeed with seeing this one updated, specially because i didn't get any notice about it!

Also, curious about new scenes. Last i played it stopped a little after shower sex with Kenzie.

Last edited:

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "The new me" version "Ch4 P3 Extra".

Note: To activate the translation, follow the instructions contained in the "note.txt" file.

This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The new me" versione "Ch4 P3 Extra".

Nota: Per attivare la traduzione, seguire le istruzioni contenute nel file "note.txt".

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

TF9

Jun 3, 2018
@ Moderators
When I hoover over this game on the Latest update page the tags show "Female Domination" but the tag list on the game page doesn't show "Female Domination" ??

Fliptoynk

Nov 9, 2018
I can barely understand him at the best of times and you trust him with your work?

Brave, very brave.

Or silly, haven't decided yet.

:p
welp... bad script also leads to bad translation... and the 'elite' soldiers in this game are whining and trolling at each other, it's a miracle they made it that far! they must be overestimating Simon.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Updated my gallery mod for The new mw ch4 part3 by Gambino Games: Here or

P.S: If you like the game/mod please support the developer: Gambino Games

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
Hey, came back to this after noticing you got people to proof read the English version. It's MUCH better now, good job!
As for the game, there isn't a lot of content so far, but I like it. The renders are of good quality, the lighting is great, I like the characters. We'll see where the story goes.
One thing I'd like to complain about though: I'd like to see you add something to the first Kenzie scene. Right now it's either go full sub or get nothing. Can we get maybe some dom options or something like a compromise between those two?
Another one is - if you select Kenzie dick option no one seems to notice her... unusual equipment. Some additional lines mentioning it would make the situation more believable, I think.
Thanks!

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes