• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Machinist

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2020
Hello, I just stopped the billing for june, doesn't seem fair to charge people when I'm not delivering on time.

My day job is taking most of my time, which gives me very few spare to work on the game, so progress is very slow right now.
I didn't stop working on the game, but I can't give a promise of when chapter 2 will land, I'll just keep working little by little and when it's ready I will release it here as always.

Hope everyone understands.
I'm thinking of setting a new rig just for this game, but let's see what happens in the future.
Anyway, I'll just stay here answering questions as always.

Machinist

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2020
Bro when the update will be released. I'm eagerly waiting for it
When I'm working I use my pc overnight running simulations, that's why rendering comes to a halt during these times. Art is slow now, but it will go faster when I am on my vacations.
Sorry for the delay, but that's the way it is.

I am considering splitting chapter 2 in half to make things go faster, but I am not sure of that yet.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
When I'm working I use my pc overnight running simulations, that's why rendering comes to a halt during these times. Art is slow now, but it will go faster when I am on my vacations.
Sorry for the delay, but that's the way it is.

I am considering splitting chapter 2 in half to make things go faster, but I am not sure of that yet.
depends how long you'll think half a chapter will last.

Arvee

Sep 10, 2017
Take your time.
Dont haste things up.

Hasted up game comes out as garbage.
Delayed game eventually will be good one :)

Reactions: Machinist

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
There are literally games on this site that have gone 12 months + without update. The Dev has a post explaining what’s going just a few up from your own.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Euron13

If you see games that have gone 3 to 12+ months or more without an update check the games patreon and see if there is any activity if there hasn't been any activity in 3 months report the games thread for abandonment. Also check the thread to see if a DEV is active as sometimes they don't update their patreon as much as they should but might be active on here.

cib64

Apr 7, 2021
Beautiful game with medieval fantasy setting, religion and war,
Character models, most of them are absolutely top teir ♡(ӦvӦ。)
Render and animations are also good,
Story is very intriguing and mysterious with fantasy elements and war.
Great game even at the starting, with prologue and a single chapter.
10/10 would recommend
Good luck to the Dev Machinist

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
:unsure: I'm surprised this game hasn't been marked as abandoned because it's been over 10 months since the last update and the last dev post on patreon was 7 months ago.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes