Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
You forgot to include hanging Cornelius by his thumbs for spying on his topless daughter getting whipped!

BTW: This game is clearly tagged with Female & Male Domination, if that ain't your thing, move on, instead of trying to lobby for this to be morphed into something else. Bitching about being a door mat or an asshole is like bitching about no M/F sex scenes in a "gay" game.

If you want Medieval Mr. Nice Guy maybe A Knight's Tale is better suited for your tastes and let us folks that enjoy this type of content have ours...
It is a b.s. better to play "to be a king"

Reactions: Machinist

Machinist

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2020
Have version without stats. No way to save game while gaming. Are u sure about it ??

Both stats and no-stats versions are available. And you can save the game in the save menu. Are you talking about quick saving?
Anyway, All this stuff will be around for chapter 2, and if something is not, I'll fix soon after.

Reactions: Paapi

Machinist

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2020
Hi Machinist,

Players don't read my spoiler if you have not played the game yet, plot spoilers...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck!
Thanks!
I'm starting to branch out the story, so some kind of stats are necessary, but it won't be like before, still tweaking it.
About your suggestion, can't give any spoilers, but I hope everyone likes what I am preparing ;)

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes