AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Nah, even if she's so fucking dumb and thought he wouldn't get hurt (which I highly doubt), she just lost a parent and her way of copping with that was to betray the other one, because she trusts a stranger more than him... I'd also like to remind you that she was introduced as someone who wants to become the next queen and for that to happen, the current king needs to be... removed. I get why you don't want to jump to conclusions, but if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it's probably a duck...
I still prefer to wait and see. The daughter is obviously devoted to some weird religion. If religious wars have taught us anything is that reason can be blinded by faith. Like I said if indeed she tried to get the main character killed I will definitely want to punish her severely too.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
AdamJohn36

The daughter has been brain washed by the perverted ugly old priest as you can see if you peep so I don't see the daughter as the enemy. Sorina and the ugly old priest on the other hand I do maybe even the mother as well as she was the one forcing the MC to do this hoodoo voodoo ritual.

But maybe Sorina is also brain washed by turd as well but only time will tell. The daughter could actually have no clue that the wine was poisoned as maybe the wine was given to her by the priest or Sorina or that she was sending him to be killed/kidnapped.

I know she thinks her dad is weak but I doubt that she wants him dead and I think this view she has of her dad is how the old perv got his claws into her and is using that to their advantage while implanting their own views into her mind while being two faced to her about what they are doing.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I still prefer to wait and see. The daughter is obviously devoted to some weird religion. If religious wars have taught us anything is that reason can be blinded by faith. Like I said if indeed she tried to get the main character killed I will definitely want to punish her severely too.
Fair enough. I can't say I agree with that point of view, but I can definitely understand it. I believe that Sofia is probably convinced she's doing "God's work" or something like that, but for me that's not an excuse to betray her own flesh and blood (with some extreme exceptions that have nothing to do with this story of course) and even if the MC forgives her, how the hell will he be able to trust her ever again? There's also the fact that she has personal gain out of all this and that doesn't help her case. I don't know. That kind of betrayal took her of my "possible love interests" list and put her into my "I don't care what will happen to her" one... I just hope we'll get some kind of resolution in the next update and we won't have to wait too long for that.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
AdamJohn36
I had something completely different in mind about the monster by the way. It's probably far-fetched, but my initial thought when I saw it getting rid of the bandits, was that instead of attacking the MC, we'll see that it actually came to his rescue with Daria (we know she's at least part elf, so I wouldn't be surprised if she had that kind of friends) and since she already warned him about a traitor, that would give her even more trust points with him. I'm most likely wrong, and we might just get to see how capable of a fighter the MC is, but that was the first thing I thought.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
AdamJohn36
I had something completely different in mind about the monster by the way. It's probably far-fetched, but my initial thought when I saw it getting rid of the bandits, was that instead of attacking the MC, we'll see that it actually came to his rescue with Daria (we know she's at least part elf, so I wouldn't be surprised if she had that kind of friends) and since she already warned him about a traitor, that would give her even more trust points with him. I'm most likely wrong, and we might just get to see how capable of a fighter the MC is, but that was the first thing I thought.
Could be, I am really looking forward to the point that we find out.

Aug 2, 2020
AdamJohn36

The daughter has been brain washed by the perverted ugly old priest as you can see if you peep so I don't see the daughter as the enemy. Sorina and the ugly old priest on the other hand I do maybe even the mother as well as she was the one forcing the MC to do this hoodoo voodoo ritual.

But maybe Sorina is also brain washed by turd as well but only time will tell. The daughter could actually have no clue that the wine was poisoned as maybe the wine was given to her by the priest or Sorina or that she was sending him to be killed/kidnapped.

I know she thinks her dad is weak but I doubt that she wants him dead and I think this view she has of her dad is how the old perv got his claws into her and is using that to their advantage while implanting their own views into her mind while being two faced to her about what they are doing.
Brainwash or nothing this kind of betrayal must be paid back in blood and with interest

Reactions: Machinist

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The blood will come from when the MC repeatably shoves a spiked dildo up the perverted priest asshole for whipping and brainwashing his daughter.

Also just thought of this. How fucking long did Cornelius know about what was happening with his daughter? If he knew about it for awhile why didn't he say anything? If he had just found out why didn't he come let the king know?

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Just uploaded the Pc version with no stat points, if anyone's interested. I'll rethink this whole thing. On one hand, no stats makes it easier to play, but on the other makes some choices useless, but it is what it is. Don't know if I'll remove them completelly or water it down.
Anyway, enjoy it!
the choices are not useless if you make different labels for each choice with consequences, you don't need stats bro, you can do choices set variables $ and call those variables in different labels. ;)
Pure visual novel (cyoa style)

Reactions: Machinist

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I'm just looking forward to introducing about 50 percent of the female redhead cast members to a St. Andrew's cross.

Also my dumbass MC went and got bit by a dhampir. Feeling thats gonna have repercussions.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
AdamJohn36
I thought the monster was the big brute looking bodyguard guy,who showed up with the elf.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well if you think about it there could be many that want him dead. His maid could want him dead for what he did to her family and friends the mother who probably wants her power back Cornelius because of the way he's running the kingdom the ugly ass perverted priest who probably wants to have a country controlled by the church his enemy the blood suckers the oldest daughter (though I doubt she wants/wanted him dead).

Maybe even some of them are all working together.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes