Machinist

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2020
That Vampiress is sexy. Will she be romanceable? I enjoy ladies that are challenging to win over.
Thanks. Yeah, I have plans for her but in order to set things up I want to develop her character more, so she'll appear in chapter 2 but won't have any lewd scenes.

This game had/has so much potential but I wouldn't mind more nuanced choices.
Like not having divisive (passive and dominant) choices only? I'm working on implementing the choices in a better way.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Okay, been a while since I played the demo, playing chapter 1 i have even more hope for this, until I read this thread and all the whining about the mc either being a door step or an asshole.

I apparently like him being an asshole cause I didn't see him weak at all. I hope the sensitive don't get you to soften the character.

Two things I want to know how the hell did sorina get out of her cell and which guard do I have to kill for allowing that to happen. And we will be able to really punish Sofia for her part in the attempted murder of the mc. She can take a whipping gladly so it will have to be harsher in my mind.

And lastly I hope we will whip and torture the priest for touching our daughter. Let it be slow and painful.

Best of luck with this and loved the Lovecraftian end to the sex dream :)

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
First chapter looks good, but still i'm dissapointed that we can't interrogate a vampire witness properly :KEK:
She could have something interesting to say
I have questions about Sophia, she will be fuckable?
Many peoples don't like her but i do, she looks like perfect mother-in-law
Thanks for game

Reactions: Machinist

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Machinist I'm liking the game so far, but am curious to know how you managed to write a RenPy game that UnRen, and the Transparent Text Box mod won't work with, at all. ;)

(Version 6 of the URM mod works with it, at least, so that's a plus. But either or both of those 2 utilities above crashes the game on start up. The errors are identical, see below, and it's instant on game start, you never even see a menu.)

After initialization, but before game start.
File "game/screens.rpy", line 375, in prepare_screen
File "game/screens.rpy", line 375, in prepare
File "game/screens.rpy", line 384, in prepare
Exception: Can't register channel outside of init phase.

Last edited:
Reactions: Machinist

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
TheSidewinder

Close game if there is a un.rpyc flle delete it and then delete the screens.rpy file. After that the game should start fine.

Sometimes some of the files when extracted will throw up errors but deleting the un.rpyc should fix it. You can also close the game delete the screens.rpy file and then start the game and it'll load up fine but you must do it every time you load the game or refresh the game as the file will get remade.

Machinist

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2020
Machinist I'm liking the game so far, but am curious to know how you managed to write a RenPy game that UnRen, and the Transparent Text Box mod won't work with, at all. ;)

(Version 6 of the URM mod works with it, at least, so that's a plus. But either or both of those 2 utilities above crashes the game on start up. The errors are identical, see below, and it's instant on game start, you never even see a menu.)

After initialization, but before game start.
File "game/screens.rpy", line 375, in prepare_screen
File "game/screens.rpy", line 375, in prepare
File "game/screens.rpy", line 384, in prepare
Exception: Can't register channel outside of init phase.
I am totally fine with everyone extracting the game and taking a look at the code and stuff, so it sucks that this happens :/

TheSidewinder

Close game if there is a un.rpyc flle delete it and then delete the screens.rpy file. After that the game should start fine.

Sometimes some of the files when extracted will throw up errors but deleting the un.rpyc should fix it. You can also close the game delete the screens.rpy file and then start the game and it'll load up fine but you must do it every time you load the game or refresh the game as the file will get remade.
I hope this solves it, thanks.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Machinist

It should. Whenever you extract the game files with something it'll make a back up of everything that it extracted so unless you delete it the error will keep happening. Getting errors from a screens.rpy file is quite common at least for me it is and sometimes a few other .rpy files. Most of the time it's an indentation error in them.

Last edited:

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
Was worried this game would be getting abandoned because there wasn't much news on his patreon but I'm glad to the see the dev still in touch with us.

How is the update going? I don't mind if you need more time, I'm just extremely curious to see where this game is heading, chapter 1 was lovely and amazing.

Machinist

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2020
Was worried this game would be getting abandoned because there wasn't much news on his patreon but I'm glad to the see the dev still in touch with us.

How is the update going? I don't mind if you need more time, I'm just extremely curious to see where this game is heading, chapter 1 was lovely and amazing.
Yeah, sometimes I don't really know what to post, but I'm working as always. One thing I noticed is that people on Patreon doesn't really care about interaction there, but I will starting updating stuff so that people don't think I jump ship.

Chapter 2 is going to be bigger than chapter 1, I can really start branching the story for real now, but it's more developing time for the "same" amount of gameplay.

Thanks

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Okay, been a while since I played the demo, playing chapter 1 i have even more hope for this, until I read this thread and all the whining about the mc either being a door step or an asshole.

I apparently like him being an asshole cause I didn't see him weak at all. I hope the sensitive don't get you to soften the character.

Two things I want to know how the hell did sorina get out of her cell and which guard do I have to kill for allowing that to happen. And we will be able to really punish Sofia for her part in the attempted murder of the mc. She can take a whipping gladly so it will have to be harsher in my mind.

And lastly I hope we will whip and torture the priest for touching our daughter. Let it be slow and painful.

Best of luck with this and loved the Lovecraftian end to the sex dream :)
You forgot to include hanging Cornelius by his thumbs for spying on his topless daughter getting whipped!

BTW: This game is clearly tagged with Female & Male Domination, if that ain't your thing, move on, instead of trying to lobby for this to be morphed into something else. Bitching about being a door mat or an asshole is like bitching about no M/F sex scenes in a "gay" game.

If you want Medieval Mr. Nice Guy maybe A Knight's Tale is better suited for your tastes and let us folks that enjoy this type of content have ours...

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes