VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
Next update when ?? Before next month ??
Anyway, don't remove stat points please.
He's already said he's trying to release it this month. I don't remember much about the stats points but I don't think he's gonna remove that. He mentioned that somewhere quite recently as well, just look a few posts above yours and you'll find what you need.

Reactions: Machinist

Machinist

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2020
Next update when ?? Before next month ??
Anyway, don't remove stat points please.
He's already said he's trying to release it this month. I don't remember much about the stats points but I don't think he's gonna remove that. He mentioned that somewhere quite recently as well, just look a few posts above yours and you'll find what you need.
Yeah, hoping for april, but I can't promise it.

About the stats points, my plan is to include it, but not as strictly as before. I have to because the story will start to branch. Maybe I'll make a version without stats? Not sure.

larry69

Apr 25, 2019
Making multiple versions would only slow down progress right? I'm sure people will be alright with stat requirements as long as it ain't so strict

Machinist

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2020
Making multiple versions would only slow down progress right? I'm sure people will be alright with stat requirements as long as it ain't so strict
Yeah, I will release the version with stats first and only release a statless version if there's demand for it. But last time the problem was that I made it more strict, so I'll work on it better this time.

Jul 5, 2019
Yeah, I will release the version with stats first and only release a statless version if there's demand for it. But last time the problem was that I made it more strict, so I'll work on it better this time.
Would it be possible to just add a cheat menu to manipulate the stats to give the players the choice of if they want to deal with them or not, or is it more complicated of an issue?

Machinist

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2020
Would it be possible to just add a cheat menu to manipulate the stats to give the players the choice of if they want to deal with them or not, or is it more complicated of an issue?
It's not complicated, I just think it's nice not to know what one choice can do in the future. But I could add something like that in the future.

Reactions: stuffstuffstuff

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
I’m going to wait until the next release to get a better sense of things, but this is very much a game I can see myself supporting.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes