EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Yea sure but those are at least complete and are not pretending to be something else. Besides those however the best Hgames come from japan, literally no competition there.
I completely agree with you. While I don't loathe western devs for their incomplete hgames, and the fact that none of them really had any large replay value (over 50 hours+ of gameplay like in "Sengoku Rance" for eg) I think they should at least try at the bare mininum to complete their games and make a complete V1 hgames, and add additional contents as DLC. 99% of the time, when I see V0 besides a game I skip it.

smitj045

Nov 13, 2017
can you explain that a little further? i have only played about 10 mins so far to test if the unpacking worked. so what exactly do you mean by 'the recollection room is in japanese unless you play the english version' ?

this version is completely translated, or not? do i need another patch in order to get the collection room in english? im a little confused.
You do not need any other patches to see the recollection room in English. Every time you unlock a scene a file is created in the system folder that unlocks the scene for you, this file contains all of the scene information including language. So if I were to take the files from a Japanese version of the game and put them in an English version of the game they would end up still being Japanese. If you want to see the scenes in English while using the recollection room then you need to see the scenes while playing the English version.

Reactions: alasad

malk12345

Apr 22, 2017
hi guys i dont understand, when you extract the game using the winrar, just before you extract the game, go to options, then name encoding, and select the Japanese shift .
where select japanese shift ?

Reactions: Kyraga
May 11, 2017
I am getting this error. Any idea how to fix it? I do have the rpg thing because this isnt the first unicorn game i have played.

Reactions: abagel

erdlox

May 14, 2017
after i have sorted out the character crashes i now have audio crashes after entering scenes

Reborn

Jun 17, 2017
i have found why it goes like that, it's basically because the files on graphics are not in kanji so the game doesn't recognize them, but how can i solve the thing?

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Thanks. Uploaded fixed version

I think this is missthinking. We don't see every jap release, because they are not all translated.
for some reason i had errors when i tried to play this. i think who ever packed the game messed up somewhere.
to fix this i needed to switch to jap locale, extract, switch back to normal locale, then repack again. it works for me now without any problems.

uploaded for everyone whos to lazy:

edit: nvm
just realized someone else already did that lol
when you extract the game using the winrar, just before you extract the game, go to options, then name encoding, and select the Japanese shift

ADVICE to whoever having problems for this game:
Please change your system locale to Japanese. Then download the file again and extract it.

or

Try rubix's solution.

or

Download the so called 'fixed' version.

P.S: You must change your system locale first to Japanese before extracting the game. If not it won't work unless you use rubix's solution. Basically, whoever who extracts the game first in non Japanese locale and then change your locale to Japanese in order to play the game will have problems.

TLDR: If you still don't know how to make it work properly, PM me and I will sent you invites to my exclusive Japanese system locale club.

Stunna12

Oct 1, 2018
ADVICE to whoever having problems for this game:
Please change your system locale to Japanese. Then download the file again and extract it.

or

Try rubix's solution.

or

Download the so called 'fixed' version.

P.S: You must change your system locale first to Japanese before extracting the game. If not it won't work unless you use rubix's solution. Basically, whoever who extracts the game first in non Japanese locale and then change your locale to Japanese in order to play the game will have problems.

TLDR: If you still don't know how to make it work properly, PM me and I will sent you invites to my exclusive Japanese system locale club.
id appreciate an invite lol

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes