greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Yeah, when does all these fucking developers realize loosing to win is not funny.
Well it hardly makes sense for the Mob to molest the MC after the MC has won the battle, as generally "to the victor goes the spoils" :p

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Well it hardly makes sense for the Mob to molest the MC after the MC has won the battle, as generally "to the victor goes the spoils" :p
Just don't punish me for loosing with a game over or some shit that forces you to reload saves.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
OP updated with pre-patched latest translation version. (2019-5-23)

Here is the latest translation patch attached below.
Just overwrite the contents with the game folder.
I made it past the 3rd stage and it seemed fine without this new translation.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
I made it past the 3rd stage and it seemed fine without this new translation.
-Change log-
2019-05-10 - Translation patch released!
2019-05-12 - Fixed a few untranslated lines.
2019-05-16 - Fixed some typos.
2019-05-23 - Fixed a few untranslated lines.

The changelog from ULMF shows that it only fixed a few typos and some untranslated lines.

DeadNimes

Oct 16, 2018
Você poderia me ajudar por favor? como é na foto eu tenho o rpg maker e ainda está dando o erro.Ja mudei a localidade também, tentei ir nas opções no winrar e coloquei o japonês e o extarir e ainda não deu certo. eu não sei o que fazer

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Você poderia me ajudar por favor? como é na foto eu tenho o rpg maker e ainda está dando o erro.Ja mudei a localidade também, tentei ir nas opções no winrar e coloquei o japonês e o extarir e ainda não deu certo. eu não sei o que fazer
English please.
You need to install . Please read the installation steps.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Beautiful game. Pity the sex scenes are all untranslated other than the pregnancy one. Maybe others, But I quit looking at them after 8 or 9 untranslated ones.

smitj045

Nov 13, 2017
Beautiful game. Pity the sex scenes are all untranslated other than the pregnancy one. Maybe others, But I quit looking at them after 8 or 9 untranslated ones.
This has been explained. Because of the way the scenes are saved as you unlock them, the language they are in depends on whether or not the game was translated when they were unlocked. If you unlock them with an English translated version of the game, they WILL be in English.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes