4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
hey mister dev, can't choose the give chase /// maybe i need to choose the other first? like a tutorial thing? or is just a bug? View attachment 2852158
DuckDev Games

EDIT: i saw the thing now, the fix
huh. i just now with this post realized that i missed an update on this game.
downloading now

the download sites are atrocious bad. but since they say its the public version i can get it from itch.io in seconds instead of hours

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
huh. i just now with this post realized that i missed an update on this game.
downloading now

the download sites are atrocious bad. but since they say its the public version i can get it from itch.io in seconds instead of hours
gofile and pixel are good too, pixel u can download it in like, 10 secs or less

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
gofile and pixel are good too, pixel u can download it in like, 10 secs or less
gofile says file removed.
pixel told me 30 minutes to download this file
And yea, I know those 2 are the best.

lately pixel was not working (like, last week) but I just discovered i need to wait 2-5 minutes after opening its page before i can actually start the download itself.

itch.io let me download the latest version in literally seconds. so I cancelled the download from pixel

Voryen

Aug 2, 2017
I look forward to see what this game evolves too.
My only issues with it so far are:
- The head shapes and eyes are off to me. Is anybody else of this opinion?

Ducky has an interesting sense of humor. It's not my style, but it gives rise to some interesting dynamics and scenes which I think others would appreciate. I also may not laugh but seeing as this is a light-hearted game, I think others will find it good. I'd just say the jokes may need to be toned down in terms of how similar they are and the setup to appreciate them more.

Hopefully, we get to see animations soon but keep it up!

Sev Zarp

May 11, 2017
anyone know the song used in the menu? I've shazamed it and it comes up with some weird song that used it as a backing track but no luck on what its original name is.

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Hey what are the other two keno scenes that are locked? Can't seem to get em at all.

Edit: Nvm I think I got it, fuck da goblin

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Planned Tags: Animation, Anal Sex, BDSM, Cheating (NOT NTR), Footjob, Lesbian, Male domination, Pregnancy, Titfuck, Virgin, Voyeurism, Transformation, Twins
Will any of these tags be optional, as in my choices determine whether they happen or not?
This question is especially aimed at the non-vanilla fetishes like BDSM, Lesbian, Footjob, etc.
Or will they be forced and unavoidable?

Reactions: vilewe7570

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
Will any of these tags be optional, as in my choices determine whether they happen or not?
This question is especially aimed at the non-vanilla fetishes like BDSM, Lesbian, Footjob, etc.
Or will they be forced and unavoidable?
Planned to be completely optional. Only the most lewd acts of handholding and headpats will be unavoidable!

PantherMouse

Aug 2, 2021
I just found this game through a random comment banner. It's great based on the comments in here and playing it later when there is enough android storage.

anoneemous

Jul 11, 2023
i thought the game was animated, then i saw the thread and animation is coming, cant wait for the mushroom animated scene

Reactions: AlexaSky

Mrkraken888

Jul 4, 2023
At the moment, no plans for a 'landlady' or 'roomate' for the MC in the other world. I will most likely be adding a nicknaming feature for h-scenes though, and some alt-dialogues if the players enters a certain nickname to spice things up a bit.
NO "LANDLADY"( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)? NO "ROOMATE"( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)? That's quite sad (T⌓T). But there's a possibility that you'll implement it, hope is last to die. I need my "roomates" and "landlady", and with the addition of "neighbour" and "friend" we'd have the completion of satisfaction. GG(Good GLuck) Developer.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes