4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
Yo!

So, I've finally got a community discord server up and running. Things might be a little funky to begin with as this is the first time I've done this, but you can find it if you'd like to join! Also Patrons get access to exclusive channels and roles.

Jccurtis

Jul 11, 2018
not bad so far a little to much comedy constantly for my taste and the mc is a little annoying at the moment hopefully that he learns some tactics kino is the best mina is okay i have a hard time with her she seems to mentaly be 10 years old most of the time great looking but just find the way she acts wierd hopefully she grows as the story goes on and i get the feeling leo is a woman and not a man. Great job so far cant wait to see more good luck with your game

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
would be nice if the story has an option where the mc could save the world instead of the hero like the hero gets overwhelmed and the mc becomes stronger than the hero that was supposed to save the world but he can decide whether or not to keep the credit

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Yo!

So, I've finally got a community discord server up and running. Things might be a little funky to begin with as this is the first time I've done this, but you can find it if you'd like to join! Also Patrons get access to exclusive channels and roles.
Hi DDG!

It would seem the Discord invite has expired - could you perhaps makes a "permanent" one or post a new link?
Thanks~

Reactions: TheDick69+

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.3 + Minor Fix

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 288 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port to 1.3

Bodoamet

Jul 8, 2020
Just an appreciation, it's plain to see how clear the devs mind on this game. I really can see this style going on the long run without it being a bore later on.

Honestly, I think this is the most creative way to express emotions compared to a lot of popular Koikatu games. Another thing to add, the character models are unique and differ than usual stuff so that's a massive plus as well.

And also the writing, though the story hasn't unfolded, I still think that this is very well written in terms of dialogue, it's not just long lines in a repetitive manner like an essay.

And for the h scenes, respect for trying something new and not relying on the basic Koikatu anims. Even without anims, imo it is already well made and not bland at all.

I wish I could give real support in the near future cuz I really see the potential in this game. So, cheers devs!

(I probably should make this a review instead but I usually give reviews after the game is completed or has a lot of content already)

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
Just an appreciation, it's plain to see how clear the devs mind on this game. I really can see this style going on the long run without it being a bore later on.

Honestly, I think this is the most creative way to express emotions compared to a lot of popular Koikatu games. Another thing to add, the character models are unique and differ than usual stuff so that's a massive plus as well.

And also the writing, though the story hasn't unfolded, I still think that this is very well written in terms of dialogue, it's not just long lines in a repetitive manner like an essay.

And for the h scenes, respect for trying something new and not relying on the basic Koikatu anims. Even without anims, imo it is already well made and not bland at all.

I wish I could give real support in the near future cuz I really see the potential in this game. So, cheers devs!

(I probably should make this a review instead but I usually give reviews after the game is completed or has a lot of content already)
Just playing the game and enjoying what I've created is more than enough support for me, so thank you!

As far as animations go, no need to worry on this department. Animation update is coming up next, no stock Koi animations either, completely custom!

Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018
At one point you refer to the longsword that the PC is given as "exquisitely decorative" when you probably meant "exquisitely decorated" if it was decorative then that would meant that it wasn't good for real combat.

Reactions: mrttao

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Me like much, me play more! :LOL:

Just kidding, no not about that I like the game, but my English is a little bit better than that. I would also support this with money but my economical situation is in crisis (going back 300$ every month, so my saved money will disappear in December and I start working in January and will be paid in February).

• Red Heart
Reactions: DuckDev Games

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
I was expecting Truck-kun :v

To be honest, this is one of the most beautiful design in novels i saw so far, even with this "3d anime" vibes, i'm really looking forward to see more /// btw i'll stop comenting now haha
1692060069304.png

EDIT:

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
hey mister dev, can't choose the give chase /// maybe i need to choose the other first? like a tutorial thing? or is just a bug? 1692075009337.png
DuckDev Games

EDIT: i saw the thing now, the fix

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 9 Votes