4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
Back at the guild(1).png
It's That Time Again for a Beta to Drop!
Beta has gone live for the £4 tier, and the public release is only a week away from now! I don't have a whole lot to write today, so I can spare you all from my usually overly long paragraphs and let you enjoy the teaser render.

Edit: Oh! I forgot to note. This is a glimpse at the new Windvale stuff; I remember doing a poll a while back and the re-design won, which in hindsight I'm glad because the quality if so much better now.

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
Update is live! All the links have been updated to the newest public version, also already reported to get it pushed to the latest update page. As always, hope you all enjoy the update.

Also, an important note. Near the end of the update, there's two paths that get presented. I said a while back that this path was going to be delayed until the animation update, it was pretty much completed with around an extra 200 or so renders, but I wasn't overall happy with the quality compared to the path that's playable now.

If you choose that path, and nothing happens then don't worry, nothing is broke it's just not there yet.

Z0120

Mar 25, 2020
just try it. Kino is adorable so much, her lewd scene is so perfect if she can use breast expansion in this scene maybe i can die right there. add it to my new favorite games. thank you so much Dev, i will wait for the next update and support you

• Red Heart
Reactions: DuckDev Games

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheNobodyInAHerosWorld-EP1-P3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
I've got three scenes for someone in the gallery and one is locked still, not sure what I have/n't done here.
Yo! It's an alternate scene for if you didn't choose Riko at the beginning of the game. It just makes Kino initially more apprehensive of the situation, with some slight render differences and dialogue, and the extended scene in the bubble also doesn't happen.

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
HMMMM:

Nope. Already said a few posts ago, but this path isn't in the game yet, only there for when it's added in the animation update.

It can cause a few save compatibility issues if you add new labels before already existing ones in Renpy, so that's why it's in the game as of now. I'll be uploading a small change to notify in-game of this since I kinda-sorta forgot before release.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
So basically you get punched/Tricked etc of all the girl´s and your fine with it? i´m not far in the game but so far there was 2 choice to make are there more choices in the game especially for the girl´s or are they forced?

Last edited:

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I'd advise people always save if you run into some kind of choice or end of the episode, because some scenes at the end can screw your save because it's loading content that's suddenly there at a point there was none.

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
Yeah well i knocked him out seems like story continued in the fuck everything "path"?
View attachment 2740653
Choices differ in the kind of dialogue or scene differences. Not all of them are obviously implemented since it's only the first Episode, but the choices are all tracked and will have some influence over things.

Also, that scene is the same no matter the path. It's supposed to be Kino playing a joke on the MC since it's alluding to some... intense non-consensual hand-holding sessions with the Hobgoblin.

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
Very nice game, albeit not that much content yet. I don't generally care much for Koikaku graphics, but if they're presented stylishly like in this game it can still work for me.. and it's very appropriate for the style of game in this case too. Hope we get plenty of content in the future.

Reactions: DuckDev Games
4.30 star(s) 9 Votes