4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
Any news for next release?
I'm hoping this month for the alpha, but the time I have to work on the game is pretty sporadic so I can never really guarantee a release window.

I am working on the game as regularly as I'm able too though, and right now it's looking as though this update, renders wise, will be bigger than the last two releases (which wasn't planned, oops).

Ruhrok

Apr 15, 2022
I am working on the game as regularly as I'm able too though, and right now it's looking as though this update, renders wise, will be bigger than the last two releases (which wasn't planned, oops).
dont rush it, take your time. make it good

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
StayAtCamp(115).png

New Nerds!
Just got home from work or I would have posted this here earlier, but ye, new post has gone public. TLDR; Right now I'm trying hard and working to get the release out to alpha supporters by the end of the month. It's been a little stressful with me starting a new job, but nothing too rough. The lewd path for the update may also be delayed, that's not to say it's not finished, but after finishing the non-lewd path I realize the quality isn't really comparable, so I either will re-do or touch up that path before release, or I will delay it until the animation update (which is still looking to be next, so the wait wouldn't be long.)

But ye, that's it. I'm out for now, going to go back to lurking in the dark corner again and work on stuff.

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Just wanted to say thank you for a wonderful game with Harem, NO NTR and wholesome. All the girls look pretty and likeable and there is headpats as well :sneaky:. I appreciate all the love and efforts you have been putting up into the game. Love the fact that protag isnt some generic asshole, he acts considerate towards the other people and I hope he gains good character development as the story progresses as well as fighting skills. ( Lookin at you Pic 3, pic 11 and pic 13 :cool: and I wanna see more of fighting, good transitions of those attack moves and how the protag dodges those things, looks really badass :ROFLMAO: ) and no need to be stressed out about releasing things earlier just take your time.

Anyways thanks for the game again DuckDev Games and I hope it doesnt get abandoned in midway ^^

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
Just wanted to say thank you for a wonderful game with Harem, NO NTR and wholesome. All the girls look pretty and likeable and there is headpats as well :sneaky:. I appreciate all the love and efforts you have been putting up into the game. Love the fact that protag isnt some generic asshole, he acts considerate towards the other people and I hope he gains good character development as the story progresses as well as fighting skills. ( Lookin at you Pic 3, pic 11 and pic 13 :cool: and I wanna see more of fighting, good transitions of those attack moves and how the protag dodges those things, looks really badass :ROFLMAO: ) and no need to be stressed out about releasing things earlier just take your time.

Anyways thanks for the game again DuckDev Games and I hope it doesnt get abandoned in midway ^^
No worries on the game ever being abandoned. Progress may be slow at times since I can't realistically make this a full-time thing right now, but I won't ever abandon the game; even if I wasn't making any money at all, I'd still be working on it since it's a hobby for me. Think you'll be a big fan of the next update too, plenty of fighting to be had going forth.

Core_guy

Nov 28, 2022
Pretty sure it just means that this is part 2 of episode 1. So the previous release would've been part 1 of episode 1.
Well I've been searching for a while and it seems that there's no a part 1 of episode 1 so if anyone have a link reply me pls, but thanks aniway

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
so i'm guessing mythical alpha didn't happen "this month" in february nor "end of the month" in march, silence in april, now it's may already... still nothing?

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
so i'm guessing mythical alpha didn't happen "this month" in february nor "end of the month" in march, silence in april, now it's may already... still nothing?
Patreon payments are paused; update is bigger than both previous releases, and bigger than I had even planned for; and I work a full-time, 40 hour a week job which makes it difficult to find spare time to work on the game, especially when I have a life to live outside of working a job and on this. Nobody is a hobby for me, I don't make even a fraction of what I'd need to turn it into a job, so consistency for releases isn't feasible to expect at the moment.

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
You said you made the maps yourself right? Did you make them in blender from scratch? Great game btw.
Right now I'm making maps using the in-game assets to make the environments look a little more unique, but for Episode 2 I'm going to be, or at least trying, to create them in blender first. Koi is kinda shit with how it handles shadows since it's done on a layering system; the TLDR is characters and assets work on a character layer, while maps are on a map layer. Basically all this means is you can't control character shadows without it messing with asset shadows, so making them in blender and importing them on the map layer should in theory fix that.

BUT! Ignoring my ramblings, I'm glad you're enjoying the game.

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
CharaStudio-2023-05-29-12-20-06-Render.png

Yo! Public time people. Tldr: We're close. I'm fully expecting the alpha to drop by the end of next week at the very latest, and sometime this week at the earliest. I'm also in the middle of a house move right now so it's hasn't been ideal for spare time, however I'm taking time off work next week so either way this shit WILL be getting done... Also, Erin being a hottie.

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
StayAtCamp(79).png
After an admittedly too long of a time, the Alpha for Part 3 has been dropped for the £10-£15 Patron tier. 3500 ish lines of Code, and 1100+ Renders, it's the biggest release so far and I'm pretty fuckin' happy with how it turned out. The extra lewd path will be added in the following animation update, and I have some exciting changes to show in the coming weeks.

I'll be trying to also reduce how long it takes to get out an update. Part 3 is significantly larger than I was expecting and planning for, so I may try to release smaller updates to reduce the wait, however like usual I'm not able to give concrete release dates regardless at this current time.

Just thought I'd drop this here if anyone is interested in getting their hands on the update early, if not, the public release drops in three weeks from today, and in the meantime I'll be posting some teasers when I have the time.

Last edited:

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
Back at the guild(39).png
Beta is out tomorrow!
And I'm struggling to find renders to use for these posts that aren't filled with spoilers...
But ye! As with before, I'm back to notify that tomorrow, the beta will be dropping for the £8 tier, and there's still a few spots open for the £6 limited-tier for those that want to play early. Again, public release will be in two weeks from tomorrow, and not gonna lie, I'm really lookin' forward to people getting their hands on this update if you've enjoyed Parts 1 and 2 so far!

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
This mushroom is now my child. I will eat all who oppose.

By the way, she's not gonna spread something on me if she wiggles her head around on my shoulder right? This isn't gonna turn into the Last of Us is it?

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes