4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
Hi...

Here's a new I've made public for anyone who wants a quick update. Also, my recent post is a little preview of animation work I've been doing in my spare time. It's not a gigantic amount of work, but very happy with how it's turned out and I'll be sure to share it here within the next few days.

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
KK, so I'm going to share here a little early. Also since it's NSFW, I can't make the post on my Patreon public anyway when I would want to release the post.

This preview doesn't mean that animations are coming immediately, it's just a brief look at the custom animations I'd like to implement and the practice I've been putting in with what little spare time I get. There's still clearly more that needs to be animated in this like the dick etc., for now I've only focused on getting the main components of the animation done.

I'll be posting updates on this animation whenever any are made on Patreon first, and then here after a few days. Just wanted to share this a little early.

edit: Quality isn't amazing thanks to streamable being a pile of shit, I'll try to find an alternate or use imgur in the future.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
KK, so I'm going to share here a little early. Also since it's NSFW, I can't make the post on my Patreon public anyway when I would want to release the post.

This preview doesn't mean that animations are coming immediately, it's just a brief look at the custom animations I'd like to implement and the practice I've been putting in with what little spare time I get. There's still clearly more that needs to be animated in this like the dick etc., for now I've only focused on getting the main components of the animation done.

I'll be posting updates on this animation whenever any are made on Patreon first, and then here after a few days. Just wanted to share this a little early.

edit: Quality isn't amazing thanks to streamable being a pile of shit, I'll try to find an alternate or use imgur in the future.
It was taken away! :cry:

Like the game and the fantasy in it. The story is really differentn in a good way. I'll come back for more. Keep up the good work Dev! (y)
:devilish:

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
It was taken away! :cry:

Like the game and the fantasy in it. The story is really differentn in a good way. I'll come back for more. Keep up the good work Dev! (y)
:devilish:
Here's an updated . Looks like I violated TOS with streamable so they took it down, shouldn't have that problem now. The video quality is dogshit because of imgurs upload compression, next time I'll just export the video as a gif instead and upload it here directly.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Here's an updated . Looks like I violated TOS with streamable so they took it down, shouldn't have that problem now. The video quality is dogshit because of imgurs upload compression, next time I'll just export the video as a gif instead and upload it here directly.
This site can also do mp4

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
Sup, my fellow degenerates. Totally forgot to post this, but here's a slightly updated version of the animation I was working on. Right now, I've been focusing a little more on learning to import my own assets into Koi so I can save money on commissions, and getting the next update ready so haven't worked much on this at all since.

Loving how this looks though. The animation is smooth but not so smooth that inertia of movements is broken, and her head/facial expressions aren't completely static anymore.
View attachment 2022-10-21T12-27-41.mp4

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
Yo! Here's the latest I've just published to my Patreon, and it's a completely public poll!

I've decided Windvale maaaay need a style change to fit the overall style I'd like for The Nobody in a Hero's World. Some of the assets I was using doesn't fit the anime-esc style I want, and are a pain to work with in Koi studio thanks to the assets debris and textures.

The post has a TLDR at the bottom, but to sum it up I want opinions before any change has been decided, and due to the change effecting the overall game as a whole I've decided to make it public. So go vote! Or I'll be sad... Na I'm just playin', I'll just turn Kino into a stew next update if you don't.

full_full

Jan 25, 2021
Yo! Here's the latest I've just published to my Patreon, and it's a completely public poll!

I've decided Windvale maaaay need a style change to fit the overall style I'd like for The Nobody in a Hero's World. Some of the assets I was using doesn't fit the anime-esc style I want, and are a pain to work with in Koi studio thanks to the assets debris and textures.

The post has a TLDR at the bottom, but to sum it up I want opinions before any change has been decided, and due to the change effecting the overall game as a whole I've decided to make it public. So go vote! Or I'll be sad... Na I'm just playin', I'll just turn Kino into a stew next update if you don't.
can't vote without patreon account : (
strawpoll?

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
can't vote without patreon account : (
strawpoll?
you go! If anyone else here doesn't have a Patreon account you can vote through the strawpoll instead.

It's looking... skewed wouldn't be the right word for it, but Asset A is winning at the moment. Plenty of time till Friday though, so we'll see.

PippinTook

Nov 4, 2022
Sup, my fellow degenerates. Totally forgot to post this, but here's a slightly updated version of the animation I was working on. Right now, I've been focusing a little more on learning to import my own assets into Koi so I can save money on commissions, and getting the next update ready so haven't worked much on this at all since.

Loving how this looks though. The animation is smooth but not so smooth that inertia of movements is broken, and her head/facial expressions aren't completely static anymore.
View attachment 2114442
She looks like a fun travel companion :love:

annoo

Jul 12, 2021
Oh, an other fantasy game! :love:

But... it's tagged with harem :cautious: .... so... before I download...

Avoidable Harem or Unavoidable Harem?

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
Oh, an other fantasy game! :love:

But... it's tagged with harem :cautious: .... so... before I download...

Avoidable Harem or Unavoidable Harem?
I'm not 100% sure what you mean by avoidable harem. Ep2 will, at least I'm hoping, have an event system for side and main characters so you can expand their stories, so if you're not interested in any particular character you don't have to pursue them for content.

The game will always be heavily story focused over pure lewding with no reason, so If you're wanting a fantasy story based game with a slight twist on the Isekai-genre then you'll probably enjoy the game.

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
I'm not 100% sure what you mean by avoidable harem.
Avoidable would be can you say no to all the girls and accidentally get to the gay friend ending :KEK: Otherwise the single girl purist route where each girl can be wooed by themselves.

Standard harem is all the girls get in line to take their turn with little to no exceptions. The you don't have to catch 'em all as they're all presented on a silver platter :BootyTime:

I'll take it that you can avoid some side girls while main girls not so much.
¯\(°_o)/¯

• Haha
Reactions: vilewe7570
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes