4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Orixa

Mar 3, 2018
I shall reduce the buddies going forward lol, do you remember where any of the typo's are at all? Right now it's a bit of a pain to find time for proof reading so hopefully I can hire one down the road.
when you are talking to celestia option 'where am i going exactly' 'comabat', bear chasing 'bridie?', exchange between dwarf and neri about his hammer 'i'll be done when its done' guessing that should have been 'it'll be done', when kino summons tora it says 'she begins to channel music' not sure if music is meant to be magic, when you spar with mina 'she isnt taking you lighty' and thats all of them

• Red Heart
Reactions: DuckDev Games

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
when you are talking to celestia option 'where am i going exactly' 'comabat', bear chasing 'bridie?', exchange between dwarf and neri about his hammer 'i'll be done when its done' guessing that should have been 'it'll be done', when kino summons tora it says 'she begins to channel music' not sure if music is meant to be magic, when you spar with mina 'she isnt taking you lighty' and thats all of them
Thank you so much! It'll all be corrected for the next release.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Orixa

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
~I Was Reincarnated As A Nobody In A Hero's World And I Can Not Believe How Cute My Mycoind Owner Companion Is~
Jokes aside, this is really promising. Hope to see a lot more from you.

• Haha

Paradin

Apr 20, 2019
So far the game is great! I'm really enjoying the feel of the world and the plot seems promising! The characters look very aesthetic as well!
I'll definitely keep up with this game!

Best of luck DuckDev:D!

• Red Heart

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Nobody in a Hero's World [Ep. 1 Part 2] Unofficial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game.

- 171mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Holy shit, Kino is adorable! Like, seriously, she is ABSOLUTELY FUCKING ADORABLE!!! I can't BELIEVE how cute she is! I want to take her home with me, sit her up on my shelf with a bowl of marshmallows to eat, and just lie back and admire her all day long. I haven't played through the entire game so far yet, but I don't even know if I WANT to have sex with her, and normally I'll fuck anything! And I have no idea how we've managed to get this far into the story without anyone other than Aileena even acknowledging how adorable she is, or more likely seizing her and running off screaming "OMOCHIKAERI!!!"

As for the rest of the game... yeah, it's alright so far. Generic concept, fairly ordinary characters, nice use of the new Koikatsu which has much cleaner models than the old one, nice bit of shortstack sex (although speaking of shortstacks, the blacksmith girl calling that angry dwarf one makes no sense, because the "stack" part of "shortstack" refers to their proportionately big titties), I seriously hope Riko becomes a recurring character rather than just a one-off intro fuck. Writing is OK, but could do with a bit of grammar checking.

got some typo's
Ironically, the most common recurring error is a misuse of the possessive apostrophe in plurals. Thank you for demonstrating.

Oh, and someone else probably mentioned this, but the blacksmith's scene can't be replayed in the extras gallery- it's VISIBLE there, but clicking on it does nothing.

Anyway, going to keep playing now. Pretty decent game, but I'm all-in for the mushroom.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
The Nobody in a Hero's World [Ep. 1 Part 2] Unofficial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game.

- 171mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx.

Hey Ghost" How does your unofficial port differ from the official port in the OP? Do you have persistent saves or something?

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
Holy shit, Kino is adorable! Like, seriously, she is ABSOLUTELY FUCKING ADORABLE!!! I can't BELIEVE how cute she is! I want to take her home with me, sit her up on my shelf with a bowl of marshmallows to eat, and just lie back and admire her all day long. I haven't played through the entire game so far yet, but I don't even know if I WANT to have sex with her, and normally I'll fuck anything! And I have no idea how we've managed to get this far into the story without anyone other than Aileena even acknowledging how adorable she is, or more likely seizing her and running off screaming "OMOCHIKAERI!!!"

As for the rest of the game... yeah, it's alright so far. Generic concept, fairly ordinary characters, nice use of the new Koikatsu which has much cleaner models than the old one, nice bit of shortstack sex (although speaking of shortstacks, the blacksmith girl calling that angry dwarf one makes no sense, because the "stack" part of "shortstack" refers to their proportionately big titties), I seriously hope Riko becomes a recurring character rather than just a one-off intro fuck. Writing is OK, but could do with a bit of grammar checking.

Ironically, the most common recurring error is a misuse of the possessive apostrophe in plurals. Thank you for demonstrating.

Oh, and someone else probably mentioned this, but the blacksmith's scene can't be replayed in the extras gallery- it's VISIBLE there, but clicking on it does nothing.

Anyway, going to keep playing now. Pretty decent game, but I'm all-in for the mushroom.
I've attached a fix, seems like a slight oversight I made with the variables in the gallery for checking if a scene had been seen before. Should hopefully work fine now!

As far as grammar etc. goes, I'll try to clean everything up before the next alpha release. Unfortunately proofreading takes a lot of time to do which isn't a luxury I have at the moment, though I'll be actively breaking down sections to check over things as best as I can to avoid mistakes in the future.

Riko will be a recurring character. There's plans for Episode 2 to introduce a sort of 'free time' section (as long as I can actually figure out how to do it coding wise) where you'll be able to speak/interact with side character to advance their stories and get scenes with them. Riko will absolutely be a part of that feature, maybe not immediately, but even if you didn't meet her in the Goblin cave she'll be worked into this feature and the story organically.

I do hope you're enjoying your time with the game. A ton of episode 1 and a few episodes after will be story setup, so things will be changing over the course of the game if they might seem a little 'generic' to the isekai theme at the moment.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
I was just wondering, is Ivan supposed to be Braum? Also, speaking of taking inspiration from places, maybe don't copy things so openly from Game of Thrones: calling knights "ser" and a mythology with specifically "seven hells" that is also used as an expletive is a bit too obvious. Maybe it's become too ingrained in the public consciousness for people to remember, but "ser" instead of "sir" was, as far as I know, explicitly something George R. R. Martin made up.

Well at least Mina finally had an appropriate reaction to Kino.

Leo isn't a guy, right? I'm not getting mixed messages, am I?
My first thought after the MC commented "he seems familiar" was "Wait... 'he'...?" Glad to see it's not just me. I mean, the fact that they're wearing an obvious breastplate and skirt-like lower garment does seem to suggest things.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob Jared

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
calling knights "ser" and a mytholody with specifically "seven hells" that is also used as an expletive is a bit too obvious
I know Ser is used in a bunch of fantasy settings, even Dragon Age if I'm remembering correctly refers to some knights as Ser. It has a more old and fantasy-esc feel to it so that's why I chose to refer to the knights as Ser instead of a Sir.

As far as seven hells, it was supposed to be a slight alteration to DnD's nine layers of hell and not really anything to do with GoT. Not sure if the mythology between them is supposed to be similar, but I honestly haven't seen GoT in a long ass time.

I was just wondering, is Ivan supposed to be Braum?
Maaaaaaybe. Ultimately, I thought the player would expect a smoking hot milf as the guild master, so I wanted to subvert those expectations and have a giant of a man who was overly friendly and looked like they could punch a mountain in half and Braum kinda fits that bill perfectly; also I just love his design.

Last edited:

spoink1337

Mar 29, 2021
Ey! What it do meng?! Icha boi!

I'm leaving this review here just for fun.

As a disclaimer, I ain't a good writer or anything like that. I'm just leaving my two cents here and hopefully, it helps!

How I review stuff: I always cut the game into 4 parts, Technicalities, Story, Character, and Presentation. The parts themselves should be easy to understand since... Well... The meaning pretty much sums up what it's all about.

With that out of the way! Let's go!!!

Technicalities:
-The oldest trick in the book, leaving the name blank produces a blank name. Not gamebreaking or anything, just something to keep in mind.
+Music is present, thank goodness!
+There are Sound effects!
-Main music that plays in the town glitches out at the end. Might want to fix that or risk losing your reader's ears.

Story (So far...):

PART A: Premise:
1. Character Kinda hates his fukin life.
2. An Earthquake suddenly appears and pushes him to the edge.
3. He gets morbed and meets a goddess.

-Easy to follow so far! No need to delve deep into it.

PART B: You (Setting > Problem/Incident > Reaction)
1. You get resurrected into the world of Lunaria, unfortunately, you're not a hotshot called Ein'z with a band of hot maids lined before you.

You're just a simple man with an average-sized dong and you look like a discount Aether from Genshin, without the sister too.

2. You got imprisoned by Goblins and you can hear them chanting: Hippity Hoppity, you are gob gob's property. Stuck in the cave, the hunger finally got into you and you hallucinated a horny talking shroom called Kino.

The wicked shroom made a plan about fudging a goblin.

3. You actually did it, you madlad fudged a goblin and escaped the imprisonment (and virginity) before fighting a Hobgoblin and teleported out with the help of the horny shroom.

Exposed to the new world, the duo goes out to the town to find adventures and action!

-Dev has a solid grasp of story making, he knows the basic building blocks of Goal > conflict > result and can weave them together to repeat the process.

In this case, after the escape - our hero is once again presented with a [goal] of finding quests, a [conflict] of the quest running out, and a [result] of Leo helping the hero.

Story pacing should be good on this one as long as the dev never forgets the basics.

Characters:
1. Kino - Protecc.
2. Leo - A cool dude.
3. Mina - Might as well call her Mona due to the lack of cash. The main energy girl.
4. Tora - KFC came to life. The real protagonist of the story
5. MC - Reasonable guy, a bit less Kazuma and more Kirito. That being said, he has a good head on his shoulder and fitting reactions to the situation.

-A great variety of characters, they have their own stuff and quirks. The way they are presented feels like the dev is planning on making character arcs. Not sure if it's going to be a 'Increase my love points to know me more or 'As the story unfolds, you'll know me more' process.

The dev certainly knows his way around Koikatsu, probably spent ours designing the characters, only to figure out its already night.

Nonetheless, I tip my fedora to the dev. Tora best girl though.

Presentation:
+Happy to see the Dev taking a new approach to character conversations. (IE. Separating character sprites.)
+Happy to see the Dev using Renpy's transitions and photoshop/Gimp editing to make things more comical and lively!

• Red Heart
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes