4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
Hallo!

I've made the post public for people who want to see. Haven't been too active lately, trying to focus on getting the alpha build done which, right now is looking like it'll be finished tomorrow.

I'll be back and a little more active after the alpha release. I'd like to get some signatures made and do some small blog posts on a future feature I'm interested on implementing.

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
CharaStudio-2022-07-18-03-29-35-Render.png
Sup, you sexy bastards!​
The alpha for Episode 1 Part 2 of The Nobody in a Hero's World has dropped on my for the THICC & Girthy Duck tier, and there's a few spots left open for the early discount if anyone is interested.

I'm a little sleep deprived right now after trying to get the build done, so I'll be passing out for a few hours and then dropping a follow up, public post for what's going to be happening over the next week in terms of changes/additions to the build before the beta and a lot more so I'll notify when that happens on here as well.

Oh, I'll also try to get some signatures made for here. That's it for now, peace!

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
Yo! Got some signatures done. They're pretty simple, but I like the designs overall. Hopefully will replace them with animated ones in the future and will add more whenever I can.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, I have a replay gallery implemented for the next build of the game. Unfortunately, I think saves compatibility may be an issue between part 1 and part 2 due to how I've had to change the way the MC's name is stored (it wasn't persistent before, oops...) and add other variables for unlocking the scenes, thought I can't quite say for sure. Kinda sucks if it isn't compatible, but better that something like this happens now rather than down the line I suppose.

Last edited:

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
ByTheLake(110).png
Yo! Another release, another teaser.​
Beta release has dropped for Bigger Bill tier patrons. Can get it and there are still some spots left open for the discounted access if that's something you're interested in. I've added a replay gallery via an extras button the main menu, and I'm still not 100% sure if new saves will be needed, but I'll hopefully know soon enough from whatever feedback comes in. Also the public release will be dropped on the 11th of next month, and two days earlier for the lowest tier.

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
ByTheLake(224).png
It's (almost)that time again for another release!​
The beta build drops for the A Duck with a Quackitude tier tomorrow morning. For other release dates: the Big ol' Duck tier, will have early access to the pubic build on the 9th while the actual public release will be on the 11th. Also, I've just made a recent public just going over some progress for Part 3 and some slight changes I decided to make.

Oh... and er, take a teaser for Kino's butt I guess. Mushroom girl do be kinda thicc.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
2022-09-11_16-15-55.png
Update comes out and no mention of it in Latest Updates...

Public release for Episode1Part2 is here!
We're finally here. Not going to lie, it's been super difficult not to just release the update early. I've been excited to get it out there and hope you all enjoy the continuation of The Nobody in a Hero's World!

Part 3 should (hopefully) be out within an earlier release window than Part 2 so long as there are no issues that pop their ugly head up along the way. As always though, I'll keep you all informed on progress whenever I can.

Saves might not be compatible with Part 1, though regardless I recommend you start a new save due to the new variables added/changed to make the gallery work. Saves will be compatible in the future. That's all from me anyway, hope you all enjoy the build and thank you again for the support!

Changelog:

• 750+ Renders, and new sprites (old ones will be replaced at a later date.)
  • 3000 lines of code
  • Replay gallery has been added; can be found using the extra's button on the main menu.
  • The lewding of a mushroom; two scenes in total, and additional/alternative dialogue and changes depending on choices made in the goblin cave.
  • New title screen; slight spoilers to our MC's new outfit for Ep2
Download Links:

Windows/Linux Version:

Mac Version:

Android Version:

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
View attachment 2038440
Update comes out and no mention of it in Latest Updates...

Public release for Episode1Part2 is here!
We're finally here. Not going to lie, it's been super difficult not to just release the update early. I've been excited to get it out there and hope you all enjoy the continuation of The Nobody in a Hero's World!

Part 3 should (hopefully) be out within an earlier release window than Part 2 so long as there are no issues that pop their ugly head up along the way. As always though, I'll keep you all informed on progress whenever I can.

Saves might not be compatible with Part 1, though regardless I recommend you start a new save due to the new variables added/changed to make the gallery work. Saves will be compatible in the future. That's all from me anyway, hope you all enjoy the build and thank you again for the support!

Changelog:

• 750+ Renders, and new sprites (old ones will be replaced at a later date.)
  • 3000 lines of code
  • Replay gallery has been added; can be found using the extra's button on the main menu.
  • The lewding of a mushroom; two scenes in total, and additional/alternative dialogue and changes depending on choices made in the goblin cave.
  • New title screen; slight spoilers to our MC's new outfit for Ep2
Download Links:

Windows/Linux Version:
Here

Mac Version: Here

Android Version: Here
Reported the thread this morning, just waiting my turn at the moment for it to be pushed to latest updates. It kinda sucks I know, but they're working through a backlog of requests atm so not much I can do but wait.

Hope you're enjoying the update anyway vilewe!

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just came across this today and I'm down to play. Looks just like my kind of game I like to play. I'm tired of these savior type games. Not that there's anything wrong with them. I like the ones I've played but I prefer not being a hero of prophecy, some God lvl smurf or god's isekai gift to the world.

I'll reserve further judgement on story until I've played but from the pictures in the overview, it looks good. The weak to strong element is great when you're actually weak and don't have a secretly overpowered hax to carry you.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes