4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Khaz_

Jun 1, 2017
I really like the characters and the story. Sex scenes are still hot even tho there is no animation. Looking forward to future updates and hoping for a scene with smol mushroom.

Reactions: DuckDev Games

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I love Kino already, what a cute ass character, and she is the perfect complement to MC.

And Mina being basically a "monk" is cool as fuck too.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Custom animations are coming at a later date, more info on this in the dev notes if you want to give them a quick skim over to see why but they will be rolled out once I'm able to make quality animations.
There should be a stat screen indicating which girls are main LI for the harem

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
The Nobody [Ep 1 Part 2] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (1.5 GB/ 173 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Looks oddly interesting but I have a question: sex scenes are properly animated? Or we have static pictures? Or just pictures?

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
are those the new dl-links on the vn´s here on site!? workupload is ok but slow and the rest is scam or does not work half the time...why not with mega??

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
are those the new dl-links on the vn´s here on site!? workupload is ok but slow and the rest is scam or does not work half the time...why not with mega??
Not sure bud, I don't handle the download links the sits uploaders do. You can get the current version on Patreon through the mega links, or I think one page back has them linked too.

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
Looks oddly interesting but I have a question: sex scenes are properly animated? Or we have static pictures? Or just pictures?
Currently, static images with a lot of variety between. Animation update will be rolled out at a later date once I can make custom animations; more info on this in the dev notes if you want to give them a quick read through for why.

Orixa

Mar 3, 2018
tried it for the first time last night, i didnt read that it was a VN was expecting an mixture between rpg and VN xD oh well its still pretty good, got some typo's and overuse of the word buddy but other then that looking forward to updates

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
tried it for the first time last night, i didnt read that it was a VN was expecting an mixture between rpg and VN xD oh well its still pretty good, got some typo's and overuse of the word buddy but other then that looking forward to updates
I shall reduce the buddies going forward lol, do you remember where any of the typo's are at all? Right now it's a bit of a pain to find time for proof reading so hopefully I can hire one down the road.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes