4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
-Main music that plays in the town glitches out at the end. Might want to fix that or risk losing your reader's ears.
I'll be sure to look into this, didn't know it was an issue but might be caused when I tried to normalize all the music levels through audacity.

Much love on the review though, gave me a good chuckle!

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
Hey. The sword under the dragon's head in the adventurer guild, isn't it Jusis's sword from Trails of Cold Steel? The family sword he get in the third or fourth game don't remember.

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
Hey. The sword under the dragon's head in the adventurer guild, isn't it Jusis's sword from Trails of Cold Steel? The family sword he get in the third or fourth game don't remember.
I think it's the model for Jusis's sword, couldn't tell you which game it's from though. Koi kinda lacks the assets to make fantasy setting games without using mods, so until I can afford commissions I'm just using whatever is part of the repack.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Upon entering the guild hall I couldn't help but immediately notice that great looking tomboy. Hmmm, so her name is Leo... wait why is everyone referring to her as a "he"? ...well that's disapointing.

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
Upon entering the guild hall I couldn't help but immediately notice that great looking tomboy. Hmmm, so her name is Leo... wait why is everyone referring to her as a "he"? ...well that's disapointing.
Who's to say Leo isn't actually a giant squid-man in disguise... I'll never tell.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Having finished playing the game, I have to say that I reconsidered not being keen on having sex with Kino. Yes, she's absolutely adorable, but the idea that she's actually a dirty little mushroom contrasts surprisingly nicely against her sugar-sweet team mascot normal appearance. It's a reminder that you shouldn't judge everyone by their appearances (like Leo, who the more I think about it, is OBVIOUSLY a girl- I'm expecting later on there's going to be a "wait, you're a GIRL?" moment and someone, probably Mina for irony, is gonna be like "Well yeah, DUH, how could you not tell?"). But I do think the scene came a bit early and easily- even if she did get horny from watching you fuck Riko into an insensible mess, she came on real strong, real quick to someone who she still only met that same day, especially with how intimate the scene was. She's basically your lover now, after only a single day. Don't get me wrong, I'm all on board with that and in fact never want to be apart from her ever again, but it might feel a bit rushed to some people.

Also, why does the replay gallery list 3 scenes for Kino when there are clearly only 2 in the game?

Reactions: wiseold6996

DuckDev Games

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2022
But I do think the scene came a bit early and easily- even if she did get horny from watching you fuck Riko into an insensible mess
Much of their interaction is in the heat of the moment and from Kino's prior interest in watching you fuck the Goblin, she's actually a little more apprehensive at first with alternate dialogue and expressions if you don't fuck Riko at the cave which sort of emphasize that, it's probably not a good idea, but fuck it feeling between them.

It'll be addressed anyway in the next Part, it's not something that's going to be brushed over for the sake of adding a sex scene.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
I think it's the model for Jusis's sword, couldn't tell you which game it's from though. Koi kinda lacks the assets to make fantasy setting games without using mods, so until I can afford commissions I'm just using whatever is part of the repack.
Holy Sword of Elvars
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Okashii_Yo

Dec 31, 2019
I absolutly love it, i cant wait for more :3

artstyle is kinda like "corrupted kingdom" and "twisted world" which i love.
will there also be a "preg" tag in the future?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DuckDev Games
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes